Fuckin Sea Niggers

The god damn sea niggers have been making my city in Alaska a shit hole for quite awhile now. Any other cities in the US having this problem? They always seem like such nice people. They all go to church, they're friendly as fuck, but god damn they commit so much fucking crime! What is their deal? How do we handle the sea nigger problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

local.nixle.com/alert/5797132/
stuff.co.nz/auckland/86183276/Police-footage-shows-violent-mass-brawl-on-Aucklands-K-Road
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot the link. local.nixle.com/alert/5797132/

I'm a bit of an armchair ethnographer, so I'll chime in with what I consider to be a concise overview of the sea-nigger situation.

Pacific Islander People -
>Samoans
>Hawaiians
>New Zealand Maori
>a zillion other small islands scattered across the pacific

What do they have in common?

Tribal. Enjoy war. Impulsive. Believe that violence is the solution to nearly every problem. Have difficulty cooperating. Always willing to accept bribes (this is partly why their home countries are so shitty).

What makes this sad is they come from postcard perfect paradise, but can't into modern world.

bumping from page 9

>Tribal. Enjoy war. Impulsive. Believe that violence is the solution to nearly every problem. Have difficulty cooperating
man this sounds word for word like a description of Sup Forums WNs

nigga looks like a fella used to teach me tactics for destroying the formics

This is why POL needs to colonize the South Pacific.

Individually the islanders are some of the nicest people to be around, get them into a group of more then 3 islanders and they start acting like chimps.

i bet most of pol has never been in a fight or even been punched.

most fags here have soft hands and were losers in high school.

any random Samoan could kick the shit out of most Sup Forumssters

There's quite a few in Utah who've been civilized by the Mormon Church. The ones who do stray are absolute degenerates but in a harmless drunk Indian kind of way.

Who /maori/ here

our solution is the achievement of rare integers on a texas goat castration forum

You're not wrong. I work with some of them, and they are ridiculously friendly. But, so much crime where I live is attributed to them, it's fucking crazy.

Say what you will but pacific islanders make god tier athletes.

THICC

basically they cant handle their booze and it makes them go nutty. that's all there is to it

They are fine as long as you keep them apart.
Same as phillo's, best mate is one, nicest guy until all his family gather, they get drunk and start walloping eachother.

I got into too many fights in high school. But I was also a degenerate shit then.

in like 2 sports.

Anchorage is a shithole and it's not the Somoan's fault bud

They didn't come from a climate where you were forced to cooperate and keep your place for surviving the winter.

I read that some African languages don't even have a real concept of time as in past and present. These are alien to them.

This. Sarah Palin's family is white as fuck and they act worse than niggers.

>we waz sea travelers and shiet
Welcome to the Pacific club, where hundreds of thousands of sea nigs will move to your country to send money back to the islands to fund their drinking/smoking/drug addictions and fuck your city up in the process. If it were not for their Taiwanese genetics they would be like the Abos and Papua new guinea tribesmen - still eating human flesh, mutilating themselves and others while fucking their own families.
They are mostly (sort of) fine until they have a sniff of alcohol, an example of sea nigs nig-ing: stuff.co.nz/auckland/86183276/Police-footage-shows-violent-mass-brawl-on-Aucklands-K-Road

Pretty sure australia stopped all benefits for new zealand immigrants because of this.

Where are you living, Anchorage? Just get out of there, man. I'm living on the Kenai right now and it's pretty much heaven. Anchorage is still nearby if I really need something but I try to stay away

>but god damn they commit so much fucking crime!

I live in Hawaii, I've lived all over the country too.

They really don't, some property crime, but they'll get into a fight with you if you're a punk.

Can't handle their liquor for shit though

All non-whites can't handle liquor for shit. We have so many dry villages in the Interior because the Inuits love to get hammered and beat their wives

That's why white man invented gun, motherfucker.

And any random boonga couldn't spell 'colonize'

kia ora whanau

This guy comes up and smacks your gfs ass, then says "You're Welcome." What do?

Confiscate more land.

>Always willing to accept bribes
they probably don't have a concept of bribery

they just think you're giving them gifts

Same here. My last year of high school, a fuckton of Micronesians starting moving to my town in north Arkansas. They seemed really nice, but my senior year, 6 of them broke into a pawn shop and stole some guns. These were freshmen and sophomores, mind you. They ended up getting arrested.

On top of that, they aren't very bright

He's a big guy

For you

Do what my town has done.

First, you allow them to congregate in mildly controlled ethnic neighbourhoods. The first waves of immigrants are okay, they try to assimilate, but as more arrive, the descend into boonga status- the official sea nigger.

Then have them form their own church groups but give them a building. Make sure a local is present at all times during the sermon, and have the local control the donations basket. Take all the money.

Begin to spread the fear of the church closing, and inform them that as gods chosen niggers, they must make weekly payments of no less than a quarter their earnings. If they are true god fearing boongas, they will pay the church.

The only thing they pay for.

Quit job, profit from the not-for-profit nigger prayers.

>there are only like twelve in my city
>only see them when they do their exotic islander truffle shuffle at the summer Asian festival
>one of them married a seventy pound ginger woman and she tries to do their dance and looks hilarious contrasted against the giant mounds of jiggling islanders
>always watch it for a laugh
They commit crimes? I thought they were too busy playing ukulele and contracting diabetes.

under rated

Poi niggers need to be gassed

nah, Australians are just cunts mate.

They always bashing their kids

This.

You do know there's more than just winter that can kill you??

How the fuck did tropical island people get to Alaska and why are they there?

Christcucks

You are wrong, the Portuguese alone hold the title of sea niggers.

>live in fairly low-income area in hawaii
>am asian so i blend in with the majority
>mfw how islander/locals treat whites

Locals are truly the niggers of this island

Also literally the only group of people in the world that can use the "My weight is genetic" excuse because skinny pacific islanders regularly died of famine.

They absolutely despise the military there (stationed at k-bay for 4 years)

Five: wrestling (sumo and pro), football, rugby, track and field (throwing events), and volleyball

Islanders are fucking awesome. Stealing and fighting is just their culture, but so is steamed taro with coconut milk -- delicious. You have to take the small bits of bad with the big bit of delicious.

Most islanders can't fight

The ones who can fight aren't very good at it

The ones who are good at it are egotistical

They hit like trucks but tire fast, used to have a samoan guy in my gym when I did muay thai. He left my entire thigh brusied from leg kicks through the pad.

They also pretty much invented surfing.

Nanakuli here, yeah they fuckin do

>surfing
>sport

>Can't handle their liquor for shit though
NIGGA WHAT maybe hawaii niggers

I work part time at a reception center and ive seen islander families (mostly samoan) pound down multiple bottles of spirits between them and not even look tipsy, this one massive guy i served went through two slabs of beer and a bottle of jack daniels through the course of a wedding and drove home, thing is the guy seemed more sober then the white girl he was driving who had 2 glasses of wine

>have garage sale
>lots of shit for sale
>at least one item for almost every PG shopping category is out there
>islanders show up
>bring their entire family
>kids, elders, the whole fucking thing
>they take forever browsing at everything
>half the time they don't speak English or even respond when you try and make yourself helpful
>any kids, regardless of age, immediately descend upon the toys for sale and proceed to fuck everything up
>can't even get them to stop fucking things since the little shits don't know English either
>it all ends when the parents eventually leave with nothing or when they haggle over something extremely cheap
If I wasn't racist beforehand, that garage sale would have broke my spirit. I hope hording is redpilled, because fuck garage sales.

yo nigs, Kenai here too

You never encountered gypsies then

I've got a few big, fat, retarded Samoan families in my neighborhood. They're all fucking fat and they look basically like brown, long-haired manatees.

I don't really mind them so much, aside from the fact that they're an eyesore. Ugly people really piss me off. And if you're brown, you're ugly.

I don't believe I have, and I am completely okay with that.

Just make it legal to beat the fuck out of them.

So here's the thing, you can either choose to have a society run by males
and have violence everywhere(doesn't have to be deadly)
Or run by women and have everything determined by sex.
Which do you choose, Goy?

You try and do it, Fatass

esoteric scott card ref

nice