When it's 11 on a Friday night and you realize you're all in, ready to deus vult when the time comes

When it's 11 on a Friday night and you realize you're all in, ready to deus vult when the time comes.

Fuck it man, I'm ready. You guys successfully redpilled a normie to the point of revolution. Congrats.

Pussy. If you wanna be a warrior, join the military. Oh but that would be tough and you could die right? Better for you to just stay in your basement with that imaginary crusade in your head.

Spoken like a woman, missing the point and using personal attacks in place of arguments.

Honestly I might. I just don't know what the military could use a guy like me for. I'm 5'11, weigh 135, and have a Bachelors of science in computer science engineering. I'm barely eligible for the minimum weight for the marines. I have no idea what I could do to help my country.

What argument is there to make? This guy is pretending to be some kind of epic crusader. So I had to bring him down to reality. Seems like my reality triggered ya a bit pal

I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm surrendering. I've finally admitted to myself that I'm ready.

Get your ass to /fit/ pronto

>you responded so you are triggered
Wow, you are very good at this. Thankfully OP triggered you first.

I started working out

KEK WILLS IT

If you're serious, you could do be an officer or even a jet pilot with that degree you have. Realize that you will be giving up more money in the civilian world but being in the military you get to do some truly priceless things.

Get to the point where you can do 15 full ROM pullups, run a 7 min mile and 60 pushups in a row to be competitive, because other officers will have similar degree as you but also be very physically fit as well.

I'm ready to give up my cushy 78k salary IT job if it means that I can help my country by serving

Idgaf anymore

i used to like /fit/, now it's just a jacked version of /r9k/ full of faggots.

Thank you for the advice. I can do the pull ups since I'm so thin, and I've always been good at running. The push-ups will be a bit harder but I can push it.

It's not even 10 you retard

It's always been like that m8, as long as I can remember. Jacked, slightly gay, possibly autists.

Do you need a college degree for IT?

>Honestly I might. I just don't know what the military could use a guy like me for. I'm 5'11, weigh 135, and have a Bachelors of science in computer science engineering. I'm barely eligible for the minimum weight for the marines. I have no idea what I could do to help my country.
You do know the military has computers don't you? Cushy high paying govt job. End up somewhere nice like hawaii. Or working at wright patterson or something similar. Navy is a good bet. Or Air Force. Fuck marines and army for tech jobs. If you don't fuck up you'll have top secret clearance. My A+ cert teacher at college had a top secret clearance. He was an electrical engineer. Computer shit came after.

How many guns do you own?

Is it even feasible to apply for military jobs that don't require pushing my physical limits via boot camp etc

How the fuck do I even do that

I only applied for my CCW permit this year, it takes about 6 months total in my state since I'm in a super cucked blue state :(

Nice try, FBI

I'm going to assume he at least owns a fighting rifle, and a good sidearm, with at least 8 mags for each and 1000 rounds of ammo.

And if he doesn't he should

I don't know about the military but for corporate America jobs you usually need a college degree for cushy IT jobs

What are timezones

I don't. I only took my gun class this year, I'm in a super cucked blue state. I'm currently /noguns/ but I already did all the prerequisite paperwork and fingerprints for my concealed carry permit.

Can anyone direct me to a good place to inquire about how I should go about enlisting because I'm fucking done with all this real life shit and ready to go military and have no idea where to start

KEKUS VULT

also sad bump pls help Sup Forums

>Is it even feasible to apply for military jobs that don't require pushing my physical limits via boot camp etc
Pretend you're gay. They're into that shit now. Women are admitted who can't pass the physical tests. Same for peter puffers.

I'm not a faggot tho

Just pay a visit to a local recruiter. They'll be straight up with you. Give you a test. What you do depends on aptitude test whether you're mechanically inclined, etc. I scored a 98 out of 100. Was all set to join the Navy. Woke up the next day to go to take physical, and said fuck it.

I'm pretty much only qualified in terms of my intelligence. I can probably just barely pass the physicals because I'm super fucking skinny, and have no mentionable health issues.

Lay off the soda and sugar candy. Eat "tablefood. i.e. Meat and Taters. Might take a year or two. I gained 25 pounds by giving up my jelly donuts. I rarely eat dessert. Load up on good food. (sugar requires lots of calories to digest). It's a lost cause.