What is objectively the best denomination of Christianity?

What is objectively the best denomination of Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNc3_q50I20
youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mormon

Catholicism, most of them know Lucifer dindu nuffin

MAKE CATHOLICISM GREAT AGAIN

This. Values outweighs the beliefs

Independent Fundamental Baptist. You know, if you're actually a read and follow the Bible kind of Christian.

Catholicism

They're all equally shit.
LDS aren't Christians. Which is probably part of why FLDS is such good shit.

Catholicism

Can someone explain to me the differences in belief between the denominations? I've never been able to get a concise answer.

Kekism
Mormons would be ok if they allowed more drinking and the women were less crazy and they didn't want ten fucking percent.

Seriously fuckers that's a lot.

I would have married those Mexican girls form the Mormon colonies. God they wher hot. Damn I was stupid.

good goys

>Implying Catholics are "christian". Heresy. WWJD? Slap the shit outta you.

Please present an argument. :)

Mostly stupid bullshit like how many fingers to cross yourself with and how to baptise and how to into wine and whatever else.

The Eastern Orthodox churches.

Mormons are also pretty nice from the ones I've met.

I would be a Catholic but the pope is gay. Does anyone know if Anglicanism is any good?

>implying it was good to begin with
Moloch worshippers GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

St. Augustine (354-430), Bishop and Doctor of the Church: "No man can find salvation except in the Catholic Church. Outside the Catholic Church one can have everything except salvation. One can have honor, one can have sacraments, one can sing alleluia, one can answer amen, one can have faith in the Name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Ghost, and preach it too, but never can one find salvation except in the Catholic Church."

Orthodox Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNc3_q50I20

Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria

Catholicism

I know very little of the Coptic Orthodox Church. What do you guys believe?

Catholicism

this

Pelagian.

Anglicans

Mormonism is non-Trinitarian.

Non-Trinitarianism is heresy.

read: first and second ecumenical councils

>Can someone explain to me the differences in belief between the denominations? I've never been able to get a concise answer.
Neither have they. The only constant in the bible universe is the bible itself. (King James Version). I too have always been confused as to where denominations get their ideas. You would think they would just believe in the word itself.
Mormons are bigamists. Especially young qt's.
Nazarene won't allow women to wear pants.
Jehovah witness has no windows in church, can't be a policeman, fireman, celebrate birthdays or christmas., believe Jesus and Michael are the same person.
Catholics believe you only get to heaven because pope prayed your way in.
Mormons think Jesus was in the old west or some shit. They're all fucking crazy. Jesus is coming back someday, and he's pissed.

The founder of the Anglican Church is Henry VIII.
He wanted to separate from the true Church because he wanted to get a divorce.

Anglo-Catholicism.

It's all the fun of Catholic tradition, but without the Devil worship!

I'm devout Catholic but I hate this pope bigtime. he's a globalist tool-ass. Benedeict XVI left him a ledger to clear out the fags, but he didn't do it.
Francis is a piece of shit.

hate the men, but not the doctrine.

To you attend a parish of one of the Personal Ordinariates?

That's pretty much it. And catholics love money. Look at the pimp pope.

This is like looking for the shit with the most corn in it amongst a pile of more shit.

This guy gets it

Nice papist propaganda. Henry restored the apostolic church in his realm using his divinely ordained authority

>The Pope isn't acting like a warlord executioner! How dare he!

Coptics are Catholics.
If there's a Coptic Orthodoxy it's a minor recent branch, not really on the main map of things.

kek, this delusion

Here's your average Anglican: non-existent. The only people still religious in England are 70 year olds and Anglican services have such pathetic attendance rates that many churches now hold Anglican services one week out of the month and Catholic ones the rest

Your "church" is a joke. At least the Lutherans and Orthodox had genuine grievances. Your entire church was formed because your fat, degenerate, slob of a king wanted to get divorced.

Also, your shitty image macro mocks Catholics for "believing that priests are wizards" when Anglicans believe the exact same thing. Both the Anglican and Catholic Churches believe in the literal transformation of bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ during the Eucharist.

>What is objectively the best denomination of Christianity?

If you judge a tree by its fruits then the answer must be Mormonism

>Personal Ordinariates

What? No, those are Anglo-Papalist. Fuck the Pope, and this current one in particular.

Jehovah's Witnesses

Papist propaganda? Is that what you tards really believe? It's the historical record. The Anglican Church believes almost word-for-word everything the Catholic Church does because it is almost the exact same thing. Nothing was "restored." The Anglican Church exists purely because Henry didn't like being told what to do and wanted fuck a son into someone and apparently never stopped to think for a second that maybe it was his inferior and feminine genitals that was the problem, not the women (for whom he had a passion of decapitation)

The Anglicans are shattering as we speak. It's a torn apart Church. Africa will never, ever accept any kind of gayness, the Brits fully embrace gayness. Like I say, it's shattered, and shattering more over other things.

Thus, the Anglican Communion (Catholics taking in whole Anglican parishes) has been busy.

The Coptic Orthodoxy is a long standing parish. I just don't know much about them, except for the fact that they claim St. Mark as their founder.

However, there are Coptic Catholics as well, so you're not wrong.

Catholicism was infiltrated by Jews 500 years ago and they now have full control of it. The pope wears a Yamaka for fuck's sake.

Avoid Catholicism at all costs. It is the fakest form of Christianity.

Christian Reconstructionism
Rousas Rushdoony was a workhorse
Look at his homeschool curriculum and tell me this guy wasn't pure Americana

pre-church orthodoxy

Catholicism =3

Do not listen to any of these Catholicism spamming know nothings.
They don't even know their religion is Jew controlled bullshit.
Google "Catholicism infiltrated by Jews"

>Denomination

Implying the One True Catholic Church isn't The Church in which God himself wishes for all to fallow

Orthodox Christianity may be the best. But Catholicism is definitely the worst.

>using jewgle to find out jewish conspiracies
you lost all credibility by that last line

kys

Henry's "marriage" was illegitimate from the start, she was married to his brother already. It was forced on him by Papist geopolitics. The Pope refused to grant the annulment because he was under the control of the Holy Roman Emperor. Henry used his authority, granted by God, to separate the English Church from the corrupt papists within his domain. Cranmer and the later reformers restored apostolic purity to the church, before the Papist Bloody Mary burned him at the stake.

Anglicans don't believe in your Papist Eucharist voodoo. 39 Articles clearly state "Transubstantiation in the Supper of the Lord, cannot be proved by holy Writ; but is repugnant to the plain words of Scripture, overthroweth the nature of a Sacrament, and hath given occasion to many superstitions."

>christcuck infighting thread
kek

Search it literally anywhere. I'm trying to make it easy for these normie faggots

What are the JWs thoughts on the early church and the writings of the Church Fathers?

Orthodox. Catholics are cucks and protestants are well, protestants.

>Catholicism
Cathoicism is a polytheistic mess. So is Christianity in general, but Catholics are by far the worst. Moses would tear his hair out if he could see what had become of his religion.

So a marriage to your sister in law is completely legitimate and not at all a real cause for annulment?

Orthodox. Most trad and has best aesthetics.

Two of the original Christian "empire" and by that I mean of the original 5 Christian empires before Muslims fucked them all up is the Armenian Church and Catholic Church and both are pretty similar, or almost the same. I actually prefer Armenian church to the Catholic Church but I would say one of those two.

Once the general consensus among the Protestant denomination was homosexual sex wasn't a sin and started to give into subjectivism I could not support their cause anymore. Those churches are better than no church at all but "objectively" the best would be Catholic and Armenian. Of course the Catholic Church is having problems lately thanks to our current pope but I digress

Because Catholicism is controlled by Jews (they infiltrated it 500 years ago) and they fucked it up purposely. Search it. It is fake Christianity, the Pope even wears a Yamaka to show subservience to his Jewish masters.

no u

JH's keep changing their "bible" everytime flaws in it are exposed. That's the very worst thing a faith can do. The JH's have more theological errors in their teachings than can even be argued in one sitting.

And btw: "Jehova" is not an 'ancient ' word for god. It's a contraction of YHWY and adonai in native tongue linguistics. This is point blank fact.

Orthodox Christianity has a Pseudo-Viking Pagan feel to it too

The Christian one.

Orthodoxy or Catholicism, but I'm probably going to go with LCMS. My fiancee was raised Jewish but hates it because to her it was just meaningless rules and boring hours-long services. I've talked about becoming Orthodox and the strictness just reminds her of Judaism. Lutherans get a bad rap because of the state churches in Europe and the ELCA; there are two LCMS churches near me and both are far more conservative and traditional than the tens of Catholic churches nearby. I don't agree with sola scriptura but I don't think there's any chance of my fiancee becoming Christian if I go right into Orthodoxy.

Mormons aren't Christian

That's completely wrong. St. Mark founded the Coptic Catholics. I'm not even going to argue this. It's up to you to relearn it from tried and true resources.

>Mormonism is non-Trinitarian.
>Article of Faith 1. We believe in God the Father; His Son, Jesus Christ; and the Holy Ghost.

you're a smart guy

For my money those American snake handler christians are the coolest denomination

>You know, if you're mentally stuck in 600 B.C.

sounds like someones a moooslim

episcopalianism

>secular as fuck
>okay with gays
>basically catholic liturgy
>not cucked by the pope
>no guilt either
>jesus was a cool dude, so that means god is a cool dude
>rich, educated
>free wine

This is a kek board

Worship your nigger pope somewhere else. all we need is god and numbers.

>>Mormonism
>Mormonism
I refuse to belong to any "religion" that would have Glenn Beck as a member.

>(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

>(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

>(Colossians 2:8) Look out: perhaps there may be someone who will carry YOU off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;

>(2 Timothy 4:3, 4) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.

Unaffiliated with any Church. Those that follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and no more

Here's the based mormon choir

youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw

The pope was wearing that hat loooong before the Jews did.

Isn't Episcopalian essentially catholic roleplaying for homosexuals?

>>secular as fuck
>>okay with gays

Go back to r/Christianity

if it's most trad, then why do we have the bones of saint peter under our chair?
why is our lineage unbroken?
why did we hold the councils that confirm our teachings?

Catholicism is the master cylinder.
We wrote the Bible
We fought the wars.
We educated the world.
We kept civilization intact through the ages.
That's our calendar.
That's our university model.

gnostic

I remember hearing about Jehovah's Witnesses as a kid and thinking they were a Final Fantasy VII spin off religion like the Jedi from Star Wars.

Evangelical

>Mormon
>Christian
Pick one

Probably the Oriental Orthodox which includes the Copts, Armenians, Ethiopians, and several other groups. Many of them are practically living on the frontier between Christianity and Islam and become tough because of it.

Catholicism

That's mostly Pentacostals. They follow around their subconscious manifestations and call it "living in the Spirit" They are the very most disrespectful to the written word.

I'm the only white catholic I know here.
Makes me feel like a snowflake.

>Thinking it's anything other than Fundamental Baptist.

You only think that because you havent witnessed it, the Ethiopians think they have the Ark of the Covenant,

Catholic

Thats about the coolest thing i've heard

I know they claim this and it isn't entirely impossible. The Ethiopian royalty was descended from Solomon.