youtube.com/watch?v=tzJuCmJ6VzI
youtube.com/watch?v=79_rYtTLGQg
youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a cassowary, those things are fucking deadly

And yet you guys think the emus are the problem

Why do you have dinosaurs in Australia?

Yes, you're right. Dumbfucks who post thumbnails trigger me

we're not stupid enough to start a war with birds that can disembowel you where you stand

Fucking blue devils are the serial killers of the animal world. They're irrationally violent and have virtually no "flight" response, only fight.

yanks

They go with the cavemen

They are both enormous birds that can gut you with a single kick. i lost so many of my family during the emu war. my dad still cries out in his sleep. they pecked my uncle to death, they just kept pecking until there was nothing left. every now and then gangs of these fucking oversized chickens roam through our cities. just last week in brisbane they installed an emu curfew. they said we should be tolerant of these birds, that they could assimilate our culture. but i see a different truth, these birds rape and kill and the bloody government handwaves it like it's not a big deal. these birds are twisted fucking cunts they need to be deported or killed.

literally dinosaurs

oh you

You can't even win a war with ones that are harmless.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu

>An attempt to drive them off was mounted, with the army called in to dispatch them with machine guns; the emus largely avoided the hunters and won the battle.

I thought they were called Rainbow McMurderbirds.

Do they kill this thing?

I hope not, it's too cute.

It's illegal

What if you're under attack? Those things are pretty fucking aggressive.

Call me gay, but I love aussies

It won't attack unless you go near it. You'll just need to protect yourself and back away

You're gay.

Jews

>faster than an olympic athlete
>can gut a grown man with a single swipe of it's claws
>doesn't feel mercy, remorse, fear or pain
>won't stop unless killed
sure backing away seems like an easy thing to do

I'm laffin

You gettin' dose superior emu genes now son, in a hundred years your kids will be kicking chinamen to death

The foremost expert on nigger dick gayness has spoken, must be true

Obstruct its path and hide behind trees and stuff.
Again, leave them alone and they wont go for you
Don't run--back away slowly, grab a branch to keep distance between you and it

Did anyone play that hunting game from the early 2000's called "Carnivores: Ice Age"?

This was one of the prehistoric animals you could hunt in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=SANzgT0GGvY

>this is just standard common knowledge in Australia

you can't make eye contact, look to the side and back away slowly. always start with your left foot back, right foot first will set off a killing spree 9/10 times cunt. the emu loves to eat kiwi fruit so every aussie has a kiwi in their pocket ready for an emu encounter at all times. after you've taken 3 backwards steps place the kiwi on the ground and make some clucking noises like a scared chicken. if all goes according to plan the emu will allow you to leave through their territory (can be up to 30km in diameter that's 70 miles for you imperial fags). if the emu deems you a tasty snack or rape victim your best bet is to pull out ya knife and shank it as it tears your head off, might as well take an emu out before ya die.

youtu.be/d9OBqYbZ99c

proof the Port Arthur massacre was organized by the emus in order to disarm the populace

you stupid ozzie cucks did this to yourselves

Can you eat them? If so what do they taste like.

I remember the original. It sucked but I played it anyway, because dinosaurs.

absolutely chilling

youtube.com/watch?v=LP3qZhdmhGQ
I'm just finding all this stuff

If you kill it, it wins?

First 13 seconds:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Vqs2ZOOirk

youtube.com/watch?v=ENijU6TOk7o

This happens on an hourly basis here

noice satan trips

where's the new mugman episode you bitch

My whole family played that. Fun shit. Those yetis scared the shit out of me.

yeah nah

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

fun fact: emus (+cassowaries) and kangaroos can't take a backward step, that's why they're on our coat of arms

wew

Would you like sauce on that spaghetti?

go eat your fucking deep fried butter cunt

That's actually pretty interesting.

How many aussies think they could take one of these in a one on one fight?

88/10

never too soon

Does snek kill casserole bird?

nobody said it was easy cunt

Scribble snek is top predator

Reminder that not all aussie animals are out to kill you
youtube.com/watch?v=tzJuCmJ6VzI

>every aussie has a kiwi in their pocket ready for an emu encounter at all times.

Fucking cowards heh? You only fuck with the autistic animals in your country!

youtube.com/watch?v=79_rYtTLGQg

Whats next? You gonna start a war with the autistic Koala bears?

youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk

at least 2--they aren't THAT big

If the earth's geography was switched around and if they were native to northeastern Europe, this would be Finland's national animal.

>e-moos

every fucking time