Will good snacks finally be back once Trump is in office?

Will good snacks finally be back once Trump is in office?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jLoZ14POEjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grow up, fattie

Raspberries.

All of those are disgusting and you're probably a 400 pound neckbeard.

The only good candy these days comes from small, local confectioners. Even then, it's still for children and it's something a grown man should only indulge in once in a blue moon.

u will never EVER have these dont even try rofl

Why do you make everything fucking kangaroos in your country? That would be like us making everything george washington.

Most of that is still in Canada

>only good candy these days comes from small, local confectioners

what are these and what do they taste like

All they have to choose from are kangaroos, Abos, or one of their myriad species of incredibly poisonous animals that wants to kill you.

The choice is clear.

>surge
Hell yeah
>no ecto cooler
>no Clark bars

It has nothing to do with being a hipster. Mass produced candy is shit and they don't even mass produce most of the good kinds. If you want to still get lollipops, taffy, caramels, etc., you pretty much have to go to a confectioner.

And you never see hipsters at them. It's almost always very old men who have been visiting the same family-owned establishment since they were 8.

I'm lucky enough to live by one but if you don't just keep eating your disgusting Milky Ways and other shit that is made for profit margins rather than flavor

go to /ck/

>corn syrup
>proud white american

i want some dried eel, lucas snack, and some tamarind

The spaghetti, M&Ms, Ritz crackers n cheese & Gobstoppers are alright but the rest goes in the trash

I really want a children's drink in a bottle shaped like a huge spider or a snake or something. Hell, even a marsupial like a platypus or something would be metal as fuck.

we certainly won't see a return of wt snax

Was Michelle Obama's "let's move" campaign really hurtful "fat shaming" & hate speech?
youtu.be/jLoZ14POEjw

Most of those are sold here. Others were sold in the 90s but not anymore

>shark bites
>koolaid
>dunkaroos

fuck, bringing back memories

They began selling surge like a year ago. I miss Dunkaroo though.

> corn syrup
> good
that shit is nasty

BRING BACK SNACKS

>candy

>for children

You have fallen for the sugary Jew my friend. Kikes push for goyim children to receive massive doses of candy while they are growing up to damage the development of their dopamine receptors and make them dependent on goyim feed their entire lives. There are even holidays dedicated to parents dosing their children with obscene amounts of candy specifically for this purpose.

>tfw this post could've gotten quints and been the perfect redpill for the joos

next time

you make everything eagles you dumb burger...

>just keep eating your disgusting Milky Ways and other shit that is made for profit margins rather than flavor

الله أكبر

>tfw this isn't true and I can't drink fruit punch out of a majestic eagle or eat a spicy chicken sandwich in an eagle shaped bun
Fuck you leaf, now I want that!

HIROSHIMOOT BRING BACK SNACKS

The shit in your pic can fuck off though. Enjoy those no gainz

Will snacks come back again ?

do what you must, we already won by tradeu's logic

Anyone know where to get a SSBM gf? Now I'm not looking for anything special: 18 to 21, thin, loves Melee (not just casually but plays herself and can appreciate the beauty that is PPMD's Marth), c cups, red hair (I main Fox), especially into spacies. However if only b cups are available, that will work out just fine too. These girls seem to be kind of rare though, however with the help of the internet it should be theoretically easier to find them, but I'm not sure how, maybe I'm disregarding the most obvious solutions.

I want these things to be sold at publix again. I have to go to an asian market now if I want some.

Make it happen trump!

almost all of them are still in stores. but not the based dunkaroos :(((

>eating candy at all

Git gud phaggot.

Are you sure that they haven't just changed the packaging? I saw boxes of them stacked at Walmart last week. They don't just come in tear aways anymore like in OPs pic, now they're in boxes too.

Surge is way better than Mt Jew. and it doesnt have the GMO wording on the can from the corn syrup

>poor white kid with a single mother growing up in southern california
>mom could never afford any of this crap but all the vietnamese and mexicans living on food stamps had this stuff to enjoy

Now that I'm older this sort of garbage disgusts me, growing up poor had its perks, they came later in life though.

The only thing good there is Surge. Which they already sort of brought back. But I only drink water because I'm not a fat sack of shit.

>falling for the sugar jew