REMINDER THAT PATTON OSWALT MAKES ALL THREADS CONSISTING OF THESE BUZZPHRASES:
"Sup Forums BTFO"
"Drumpf" anything
"Conservashits"
"Republishits"
"He's right you know"
"Really makes you think"
"Well Sup Forums?"

HE IS SUCH A PATHETIC FAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT HE NEEDS TO PROMOTE HIMSELF AND SHITPOST ON Sup Forums ALL DAY BECAUSE HE'S STILL BUTTHURT HIS ORCA WAS KILLED BY THE WHALER HIMSELF. HE ALSO USES DIFFERENT PROXIES FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES TO TRY AND HIDE HIMSELF BETTER. PLEASE POST THIS IN EVERY PATTON-MADE THREAD ON Sup Forums.

you lost

fpbp

PS, Patton, "Taps" isn't a confirmation that he's now Treasury

What? You judging a person's worth by his race?
Of course you do, you liberals are all hypocrites and racist.

I literally can't. I mean he was the best choice, but we're not getting what we want it seems.

Now Sup Forums will just defend and deny all the shit he goes against because they don't know what else to do. They'll think it's leftist shilling or something, because they put so much energy into making trump seem like the man who'll make dreams come true.

It's perhaps too early to tell what will happen, but I fear for the day trump shows that he truly didn't drain the swamp. I'll cringe to see Sup Forums backpedal on all they believe in just to keep the idea that trump was going to fix everything.

>everyone who criticizes le based daddy emperor is a liberal!!!

How pathetic can Trumpcucks be?

Patton, the jig is up. We all know it's you.

Is Patton the new Louis CK?

We like jews on here
go back to plebbit antisemite

>He was the best choice

Than why is this even an issue? Get your fucking facts straight.

"The Swamp" is a term used to describe all the crony representatives, panelists, administrators, and other officials put into office because of polticial favors and nepotism. Our country has been bled dry because we hire political hacks to run it.

Trump is draining the swamp. All the drooling retards who are in positions of power because they greased the right palms are getting kicked out and replaced with the best our country has to offer.

Trumo has said during his entire campaign that he will hire the most cold, ruthless, effective people to run his administation and that is exactly what he is doing. The days of crony positions are over. The kikes at Goldman Sachs have bled this country dry, they are obviously VERY good at what they do. Now they will bleed OTHER COUNTRIES dry FOR US.

When Trump was talking about hiring only the best, you people cheered even when he said they would be completely unlikable, vicious people. Now that he is hiring ruthless, effective people, oh now half of Sup Forums tucks their tails between their legs. Grow a fucking spine.

Good enough for me.

Reminder: We won. You lost and all you can do is nitpick over cabinet picks and obsessively whine about everything your future president does

Wow what a fucking retard you are.

Sorry cucklet, but Trump and his jews won.

You and the rest of pol are naive children who thought he was (((your guy)))

BTFO

By putting their fingers in their ears and shrieking "shill!"

I think he's worse. His wife cucked him in the end by dying whereas Louis at least left her in his own terms.

Needs to find out the inner workings of his enemies organization somehow

ruthless

Not a Trumpcuck or a Hillarycuck. Didn't even vote this year because both candidates are that fucking awful.

They are both corrupt as fuck. I don't trust any political party anymore, especially after this recent pizzagate scandal or the Korean president scandal involving that "heavenly fairies" cult.

If Sup Forums wants to become truly red-pilled, they need to wake up from their delusions and drop the bias. I think all of them are nearly in the denial stage though; they aren't even close to accepting that they got played yet.

I mean JFC, he appointed a JEWISH BANKER with CONNECTIONS TO SOROS. How is this not a red flag for the majority of Sup Forums?

Hahahaha you idiots fell for "draining the swamp" Trump is part of the swamp

Someone doesn't remember Alan Greenspan

That's implausible.

Nice comeback. Is this the legendary British wit I've heard so much about?

Name one good pick for that position who is not a banker and has no connection to Soros.

I'll wait.

He isn't paid by Soros, he's just an autistic piece of shit who wants to scream that he's relevant whenever he can.

I guess its worrying but we don't know his intent at this point. We just have to wait and hope that Trump uses those guys for his own cause and not the other way around.

Also, we already knew he is in bed with the jews. All his kids are in relationships with jews. He is literally converting his family to judeism.

rarae

I think he has another year or two before that fat sad boy kills himself. It will be like Robin Williams but with Rosie O'Donnell leaving the states, they will find his corpse and mourn her.

Exactly.

Which is why I don't even bother voting anymore. Our grave beds are already set with whomever's placed in office.