Canada and Germany to lead the world after Trump election

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-09/biden-hails-trudeau-and-merkel-as-last-liberal-leaders-standing

"The world will look to Germany and Canada for leadership as the political status-quo is upended across the West, U.S. Vice-President Joe Biden said ahead of Donald Trump’s inauguration."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking leafs and krauts leading the west! Guess ol' Joe has lost his marbles.

"The World" - The liberal world, they mean.

Oh yeah, and what about all those celebrities that swore they were going to move to Canada if Trump won?

ugly

Good Ol' Joe, when he's not inappropriately touching young kids on camera, he's making wildly inaccurate predictions about the worlds political landscape.

Literally nobody will look to Trudeau and Merkel for leadership.

In Canada, the liberal world is gonna be destroyed from the inside out. I'm sick of our stupid worldview about human equality. It's all a meme, it's all a lie, for many it's all about revenge. It needs to end.

The liberal world is shrinking. The kikes bust be getting really desperate if they wanna put the hated Germans as the figurehead.

>Expecting leadership from Cuckdeau or Mutti

They're too busy fucking up their own countries.

>being the only Liberal leaders ≠ leading the world

So we're banning Burkas now?

>Canada
>the country that's entire economy is natural resources
>lead the world
What crack are you smoking man?

They'll get to watch the liberal world collapse into anarchy thanks to treacherous government elites knowingly and purposefully importing millions of belligerent brown people who have zero intention of integrating and zero intention of letting white people have any say in their countries anymore because THIS ISN'T YOOOOOOUR COUNTRY!

Knowing what "leading the world" means from them they can gladly have it.

>trump was more power than weedman before primaries
>implying canada will be a leader

>A manboy and an old lady
Joe'so lost it

Really?
With what military?
Get ready for liberation Euros.

> hating your own country this much, you'd rather have it burn to the ground than give up power to the only other political party

Really makes you think

God bless canada

Trudeau, the limp wristed, floppy haired faggot who spends more time in gay pride parades fondling cock than he does in parliament; and Angela Merkel, the walking 90 year old bratwurst up to her ears in third world terrorists. They think these fucking retards are going to lead anybody? Get real.

Please rest of world,
do yourself a favour.

DO NOT LOOK AT GERMANY!

I REPEAT: DO NOT LOOK AT GERMANY!

You've been warned.

Suck it you fucking withe supremacists, you may took the usa but we will take the world

>Fucking leafs and krauts leading the west
too funny, but maybe not so considering leafs created Hitler.

Coincidence? I think not!

Old senile Biden's farsighted problem is getting worse that he can't see the nation he is still a VP at.

trump will do more for canada indirectly than that faggot trudeau ever will.

fuck biden. his son jumped off a bridge cause he was a shitty parent anyways.

Oh my, how coincidental.

>Germany's leadership is causing a long standing political and trade bloc to utterly collapse in a chain reaction
>Canada let its country burn, turning down help from all developed nations and instead hiring professional firebeaters from africa to quell the flames.

I don't think people will be following their examples any time soon.

>Sweden not included
But they tried so hard. Don't worry Sweden, you are still #1 cuck country in my book.

what is wrong with these people? How are they such sore fucking loser? I just can't believe politicians are such cry babies

They're not even members of the UN Security Council, Germany for good reason.

I will never forgive Trudeau, or the Liberal party for what they have done to this country. Jordan Peterson won't be enough to quell the rising tide of the real right.

You mean France and Syria?

>the world is categorically rejecting the status quo
>will look to the few remaining status quo-led countries for leadership

>Trudeau is the last liberal leader in this hemisphere
>The other one is across an ocean trying to ban burkas to save herself
I feel pretty good about this

These people just don't know when to quit.

I'm so glad the rest of the west is just as fed up with their bullshit as we are.

How popular is peterson there? i know your media must be trying to tear him apart but does he even have support in whats considered commie strongholds like universities?

creeeeeepy

Kevin O'Leary will make Canada wonderful again though.

We are going to rake up the liberal mess one day. It's going to be glorious.

>These two countries will continue to get shitty
Why liberals so dumb? Especially liberal politicians

My government needs to stop and think everything over

The cost of video games in Fagtrudeland went up to by 20.

Canada has no economy to guide anyone let alone themselves.

aw yes. we leader now.

We need someone like this

JUST

Don't you have a clothing ban to go argue about?

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. Why not bully Swedes or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than this peaceful maplerich country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Canadian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now..

does anyone have Trudeau dancing in nigger clothing and humiliating his country

What's that a graph of?

I'll be seriously glad when this creep and Obongo are gone. If you only follow politics a little bit you'll see how terrible leaders they all are. Thank god for term limits.

Frauke leading the world? that seems great she's one of us.

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. Why not bully Swedes or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than this peaceful maplerich country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Canadian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now..