New Yorlk Times removing news of pedophile bust

Where did it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/us/ap-us-oil-pipeline-protest.html
archive.is/uq4oF
i.imgur.com/kPMU251.jpg
i.imgur.com/BTMpoqc.jpg
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

use an american proxy and try again

intredestating

Is it only gone on Norwegian sites but still visible in US?

>captch: select pizzas

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html

weird,it's not available here, the greatest country in the world, either

That is because the NYT removed it. They also removed all references from archive.org. Unfortunately for them, someone had already archived it on archive.is.

but why would they remove it

The New York Time caught red handed removing news of pedophile scandal bust with proof. Use to spread awareness! (v/pizzagate)

voat co v pizzagate 1475654

Could be about norwegian laws. Can you name suspects?

Norway is the number 2 foreign donor to the Clinton Foundation

find out who those men are and investigate them. there's a connection there. the norwegian authorities were acting on their own without any idea what they had on their hands, the times published the story without realizing the connection, someone noticed and made a phone call. that is what happened.

find out who those men are and you may have a connection to american pedophile rings.

because pedophile rings basically never happen, they're generally just conspiracy theories pushed by alt-right (read: neo-nazi) fake news sites

NYT is just looking out for your best interests - we wouldn't want you thinking pedophile rings were a thing that could actually plausibly occur and getting all riled up, now would we goy? :^)

how does a country donate

>because pedophile rings basically never happen

:^)

why is no one linking the archive?

Hi CTR. Soros still paying the bills?

This wasn't a new york times article.
NYT hosts links to recent AP articles but only for a week or two at most. The most recent working nytimes.com/aponline link is from the 27th (just less than 2 weeks ago)

>examples
>www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/23/world/asia/ap-as-mongolia-dalai-lama.html
link also dead from november 23rd
>nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/us/ap-us-oil-pipeline-protest.html
link also dead from november 20th

Dunno, here it is.

archive.is/uq4oF

Of course searching it yourself is pretty damn easy.

The government sends money, thats how...

Does the Washington Post and ABC News use the same logic?

i.imgur.com/kPMU251.jpg

i.imgur.com/BTMpoqc.jpg

bump

So any bets on if and when they take down the archive sites?

look I know leafs are notorious shitposters but... at least finish reading the post before you reply?

> do washington post and abc news work the same
ABC news does at least
>abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/
All links to this directory (including the one in your screenshot) are dead before 2 weeks ago, oldest working link to any AP wire is the 28th

>WaPo
Idk how WaPo prunes hosted content but its not surprising that it wouldn't still be there either. They don't have them in the same directory like NYT/ABC does they just slap them in the same place as the rest of their articles so i dunno.