Oakland Fire Obvious staged event

All the signs are there, indicating the Oakland fire is a Masonic staged event like all the others---

1. Ostentatious displays of the number 33
2. Vamping crisis actors, obviously not serious, laughing and meming through the interviews "I got some gnarly burns dude"
3. Gates of Hell imagery, favorite of Satanic Illuminati
4. Nobody actually died. No victims/bodies will ever be shown

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this conspiracy? Fake news? Are you Alt Right!!!????

Im calling the FBI and CNN's Wolf Blitzer!!!

For Sure Anderson Cooper would be there (well, greenscreen) Interviewing the crisis actors, like this fine chap.

Can you false flagging faggots for the last time, fuck off. Every single thing is a conspiracy, even the most mundane, forgettable bullshit is a conspiracy. Your mom forgets to give you your chicken tendies and it's a conspiracy. Fuck off you autistic NEET faggot and find something more productive to shitpost about.

What's the reason? To ban assault fires??

Looks like I triggered a CTR shill lads.

You conspiracy faggots are getting out of control.

Who knows? Trauma based conditioning? (to terrify the sheeple of the nation and have us screaming for the government to save us as usual?)

Maybe the jews who rule us want to write a thousand new regulations, restrictions, and taxes on buildings and housing, so they stage a big phoney fire like this one, and then congress "is forced to finally act, to save lives" with a new expensive agency, and much much higher taxes and inspections on everyone's house.

Just like after 911 and after Sandy Hoax, the result was government grew with massive new expensive tax gobbling agencies (and wars) , and the sheeple celebrated because "911 changed everything"

Why are you fags so worried about this shit, if their is no credible evidence to back up a false flag then nothing will come of it. But if something actually did get pulled than wouldn't you rather have this information and know the truth or be an ignorant shill your whole lives.
Do your own research and decide what to believe.

>Nobody actually died
Then what the fuck was the point? I thought they burnt people alive as offerings to Moloch. If no one died, why'd they do it? Just for sympathy? Get a news story that wasn't Trump? Insurance fraud? What's the angle?

Or was it really just an accident?

So if no one died why is it a "Masonic ritual" fuckface?

>Then what the fuck was the point?

I have no idea what the fucking point was. You would have to ask a freemason ( who was willing to tell you ) or ask a CIA man like Anderson Cooper, but they never reveal the truth to the non-initiates like us.

And it's obvious that nobody died, because the "survivors" are vamping and meming and laughing/smirking through the interviews. If real people lost family members or close friends in a horrible death, they would be crying and shocked with grief, not laughing and meming, and staying uber cool with your aussie wizard hat and dark sunglasses at night.

>Yeah I got some gnarly burns dude, don't you think these dark sunglasses are cool??
>Oh yeah and I had to leave my friend behind to die a horrible death, that's why I'm laughing and smirking like this dude lol@@

Not everything is fake news, call me a degenerate but I have friends of friends who died in that fire in a real way.

bump for interest

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

>Quoted By:
FUCK THE PAGANS I HATE THEM

lol dat was me lol

Everything has to be a conspiracy?

Literally everything shown on the news is not real and everything is a lie. Wake up, sheep.

JIDF detected

Guys, the Tennessee fire was also a conspiracy!! Wake the fuck up!!

In this case I think it's more like Satanists detected. The fire pouring out of the window, bright red flames, with this satanic graffiti satan skull right next to the flames, made a horrifying 'gate of hell' image,

and making satanism mainstream is the main focus of the Masons and Media elite (CIA) as we saw in Batmanclan "massacre" in france, where a Satanic band was playing "Kiss the Devil" their biggest (no name) 'hit'.

Now it's edgy Satanists and baal worshippers in a real-life Hell-on-Earth in Satan's Den Ghost Ship Oakland.

I guess we're supposed to cry a river of bitter tears for those poor poor dear Satanists.

>we're supposed to cry a river of bitter tears for those poor poor dear Satanists.

Those poor dears.

Poor dears.

there is definitely more to this story, personally i think one or more of the people living there killed them all on purpose on his own accord (some weird sacrifice) or by orders from someone outside the group.

Nah fuck you my friend died in that shit. I'm not a shill either,

same here my friend chase died there as well shit was a hazzard

A punk warehouse got evicted at 5am this morning a block from my job. It's a shock doctrine event.

If leftists are getting rekt I'm fine with that.