You ever wonder why we are here?

nope what's the point retard

yes

To get fatter.
>flag related

What's it all about you've no idear

kek

u need to git gud in the game of life leafy

Dude don't look for an answer to that question.

You'll become crazy.

i cant fucking make it move to the right!

to watch trump lock up hillary

do you really feel 'why' is the right question?

All the time. What I find far more perplexing is the circular logic of existence though.
Like think about it. It's an infinite cycle of infinite.

The fact that anything exists at all is more pressing a question than why you a cosmic speck of nothing living on a backwoods no nothing hunk of rock in one of the quietest parts of the universe is important in any way.

Sort of but its starting to come together. We are by design energy in motion. Ultimately proof that a universe is fundamentally self efficient without outside interference. Like watering a plant and then walking away from it for 2 million years. Just to make energy prove it can be useful to something with knowledge of the absence thereof

Nope. I am here to mine salt. Why the fuck are you here?

>why are we here
Just to suffer

Yep.

Because I am not there.
Unless you don't agree with the Hausdorff principle

who watered the universe? God
check mate atheist

Yeah but then I immediately go back to shitposting, vidya, and anime.

when you understand the scale of things, you just can't assign a why.

A happy person would never ask this.

There's no meaning or greater purpose

You're here because your parents had sex. That's it

No. That's like wondering why there is air. Google the phrase navel-gazing and then kill yourself, faggot.

Yea. My dad had testicular cancer and was told he couldn't have kids so my parents stopped caring about contraceptives even tho they didn't want kids and now here I am. Kinda fucking pissed about it desu

To shitpost?

When I look at the moon, where is the moon ? is it inside my head ? Is the moon I'm seeing in the same location in space as the neurons in the brain which are processing the moon information ? are there two moons ? the one out there & the one in my head ? is it even my head ? maybe it's someone else's head ! if there's other people looking at the moon too, then are there lots of moons ? what if one of those other people is a possum ? Is a possum moon different from a human moon ? Maybe it's me who is the possum & the possum is me, thinking about the possum thinking about me looking at the moon ???

I just don't know anymore.

Every day. It's why I drink.

Nothing is a coincidence, synchronicity is everywhere.

I know......but why....just really..why??!!

fpbp.

why not?

HAVE YOU EVER SLASHED A SOUL TO RIBBONS?

You mean why leafs are on /pol?
Yes. All the fucking time.

Fun

We are prisoners who dindu nuffin. Our souls are trapped by a device on the moon. Supposedly Jebus has something to do with this being the "savior" freeing us from this trap somehow.

WHY is such a stupid question. Nothing is happening for a reason or meaning.

The better question is 'HOW are we here?'.

Reality doesn't exist. Nothing exists but consiousness, and our ego is a tool used by consiousness to experience the world it's imagined for us.

Why are we here? As a thought experiment.

The moon huh?

i forgot how to make her spin the other way

This is actually correct.

t. hegel

Easy, we exist in qualia space. Your brain is just the intersection of 3-d space and several qualia dimensions. There could be q-space dimensions for things like color/emotion/etc.

Although we perceive time it doesn't actually exist as such. For all we know we could be endlessly shifting through an infinite amount of states within this q-space domain, but because each state can only remember what it is connected to through memory, we would still perceive a continuous narrative of individual lives.

Yes but which moon god damn it !

halp how do you make her spin right? I remember this from forever ago but she is so obviously spinning left it's not funny

So you astral travel to huh? Well than you would know we are truly free and such device i only there to make you think they can control you.

Came here for this. Wtf is the gif broken or am I?

Shes spinning left btw

>a fucking leaf
What the fuck has been wrong with you leafcucks reacently? As a cancuck you do not have any greater meaning in life. You live in a liberal, mudshit filled shithole with a mudshit feminist faggot leading it. Every day you wake up just to witness how your leaders come up yet again new ways to fuck you up in the ass and there is not enough syrub on the face of this earth that can make the pain go away, no matter how much you gurgle it. You want some greater meaning for your existence? Go and slit your fucking wrists and stream it faggot, be a hero.