Why is Canada's whiskey such shit...

Why is Canada's whiskey such shit. I thought your whiskeys are reknown for their illicit use in the US during prohibition. This tastes like cold hazelnut coffee. What is the estimation here leafs?

its alright. But what do I know.

I mainly drink Evan Williams.

Canadian Whisky isn't world leading, it's just alright stuff. We know our place in the Whisky world were at roughly the same place America is in terms of esteem.

i like forty creek but i like royal reserve more

I live 20 minutes from this distillery. It's awesome, fuck you. But scotch is admittedly better.

Canadas good if you're looking for a spicy, peppery rye whisky basically.

If you want sweet, get burger Whisky

If you want something world class, get something from the isles.

Also go back to Sup Forums OP

Kek! Only bitches from europe here in America drink Canadian whiskey and its usually Crown Royal with Schnapps

why can't I buy rye whiskey anywhere?

Some Canadian whiskeys are good mixers. Canadian Club is great in Old Fashions or Martinez...just shit straight.

what would a shitskin mudslime such as yourself know about whiskey?

The worlds most renowned connoisseur stampted northern rye as the best whiskey in the world last year shitskin, its canadian.

name 1 swedish whiskey (that someones actually heard of)

We make some good rye but it's not like canada is leading the world in fine whiskey lel. Why were your expectations so high?

I have a bottle of that in my room. Crown Royal is better.

Got one of these for thirty six bucks. You could as well if Duterte didn't suck chinese cock and you'd accept being the 51st state.

>this tastes like cold hazelnut coffee

You're saying that as if it doesn't sound delicious.

Hamilton?

Everyone but me gootta learn swedish meatballs are shit

>whiskey
>wine glass

The rest of the world sucks at drinking piss lad.

that isn't a wine glass

Lord Calvert Canadian whisky is literal turpentine mixed with piss

Kek

Just pulled that from the internet.

We drink rye whisky you fat fucks, Canadian club and crown royal can be found anywhere in the world. Our whisky is drank in every continent, you mad cucks?

>Canada
>good alcohol

Hahaha fuck I needed a good laugh thanks bruz.

Canadian whisky is shit, sorry.

>Foster's was created by two Irish American brothers, William M. and Ralph R. Foster, who arrived in Melbourne from New York in 1886.

Canadian whisky is mostly blended or rye i.e. shit tier whiskies. Bourbon has the longest aging period and doesn't reuse barrels. It's the most flavorful/best.

I can see you're a Swede of sophistication

Yeeeeeeep

Yeah two Americans that made fucking FOSTERS BEER managed to be more successful than every brewer in Australia

Fosters is gay lad.

Australian beer is too hard for Euro / Americucks.

I tried Canadian whiskey once.
Once...
It tastes grotesquely sweet like fermented maple syrup or some shit.

Try crown royal, a much better whiskey.
For the prohibition thing though just thing of a nearby country to the US that has alcohol and wasn't a bunch of mexicans?

Canadian whiskey is actually of better quality than Bourbon before aging. Rye is a significantly better grain than corn for flavor and character.

Where Bourbon gets better is the ten years it sits in new oak barrels. Canadian whiskey only needs to sit for three years and not necessarily in whiskey barrels.

Some of the best Bourbon in the world is distilled in Canada and aged in the US.

You likely tried maple whisky, you goof. No foreigner could truly enjoy such a nectar of the gods

I think they might just have functioning tastebuds. Australian beer tastes like shit. VB is undrinkable, for starters.

>falling for the eternal shitposter

Any leaf that can tell me if this is good? Given to me as a gift and havent opened it for almost 3 years now. Probably gonna open it when i become a wizard

I have no input on any of this but i like bourbon bottles

I assume whiskey bottles in general are awesome

Victoria Bitter > Fosters

oops forgot pic

>Distilled in Canada

That makes it whiskey my dude, not bourbon

Been drinking from a bottle of Gibson's finest and it's great

Thanks Canada

>has bottle
>asks us if it's good

Taste it

I've had a lot of canadian whiskey, never really had a taste for it. Evan Williams is good for amerifat whiskey. Personally I'd rather drink Jameson or picture related. I'm pretty sure it was Cutty Sark that I drank, I just remember a green bottle with a ship on it.. either way if it is what I'm thinking of it was the best whiskey I've ever had. Absolutely delicious.

its garbage, and im not a whiskey hipster

If you believe all that, pick up a bottle of this. It's pretty decent value stuff.

I think people underrate how it tastes straight and think it tastes acceptable for how much it costs. It's just about the cheapest thing you can buy in Canada in terms of spirits which would make you think it would taste like gutrot but while it's not good it's not gutrot.

It's definitely better as a mixer than straight though.

Drinking liquormen's tonight boys

OK Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. Why not bully Swedes or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than this peaceful maplerich country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Canadian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Fuck off non North American. Canadans love to be bullied, it makes them feel noticed.

> Drinking alcohol.
> Red Pilled.

What the fuck are you talking about? Our cigs and our booze is way better than US swill.

No one else thinks so

Canadian whiskey is well bar shit because they have no standards in production like Scotch, Kentucky Bourbons, Irish whiskey, etc.

That's because you are a fat fuck with no standards. Bourbon tastes like shit.

You don't have to try so hard.

can confirm, that shit is to sweet
>Scotch masterrace
>the peat
>ah, the peat

BTFO everything else

Whisky =/= Whiskey

Anyone else had the pleasure of trying this?

we make rye, like everywhere that claims they make whiskey when infact its just cheep swish with a special ingredient to make it unique we call it rye and its costs pennies a bottle to produce. if you drink anything other than single malt scotch, you are getting fooled by some asshole who drinks wine and uses the money you gave them to buy said wine.

Take this whiskey, pour half of it into a glass, mix in milk and kahlua. Its amazing.

That shit is worse than normal CC.

No, really. Save your money and just buy a bottle of CC for two thirds of the price.

>mudsliding the Jamie