Why do millennials want to spend $10 on coffee?

Why do millennials want to spend $10 on coffee?

ctrl-f

>Courting
>$10

is... is this considered cheap for coffee?

10 dollars for a cup of coffee? What the fuck?

It's sun dried yorguchiabababa coffee, you plebian! Imagine the facebook likes a selfie with such a treasure would yield!

Brands

>It's sun dried yorguchiabababa coffee

And this means... what exactly?

Also, for $10 a cup, it better come with 100 FREE facebook likes.

Er, I don't actually have a facebook... so.... Can I get that in (you)'s?

what's the like to (you) exchange rate?

Anyone?

>TEN

>DOLLAR

>COFFEE

*sips $0.50 instant coffee.

It's a status symbol.

A thousand (you)s = one millionth of a penny

>A thousand (you)s = one millionth of a penny

Yes... but what is that in "Likes"

I ask myself the same thing for other shit like the iPhone or having 3+ monitors in one set up.

Could you imagine how much money their parents would save if they didn't spend so much of it on expensive shit they don't need and/or already fucking have?

All this article says:
>starbucks isn't exclusive or boutiquey any more
>lets sell even fancier coffee to compete with fancier coffee houses
>this is about millenials for some reason even though most of their customers are middle aged
>the only two millenials interviewed for this article said they either don't care about starbucks being fancier or can't afford it

They're trying to turn coffee in whiskey. I'm not sure it works like that.

Rich people drink $1000 cat shit coffee (civet coffee) and make you pay $10 now for the "remainder".
/thread

'likes' are sitting at 1 USD each

>Starbucks realized millennials are idiots
>creates $10 coffee
>millennials later complain x company has too much money

Capitalism at work

Buzzwords that attract shallow, stupid hipsters

1) stop making this thread and 2) all you other fuckers quit responding to it

>They're trying to turn coffee in whiskey. I'm not sure it works like that.
You act like it hasn't already been like this for over a decade. There's snobs for everything. Food, wine, films, beer, audio equipment.... There's a snob for everything.

Probably costs $5 a kg cause they get their ethiopian slaves to harvest it for 50 cents a day

This is funny because I just bought a coffee maker for $10. Add another $10 for ground coffee, filters, sugar and creamer and I have enough to make coffee for a month.

They apparently have too much because they spent millions and millions on vote recounts and meme candidates.

lol bro you know and I know millennials have standards and principles online until the steaming hot coffee is in their face

stop this meme, jizz bucket

The only weird ethnic coffee I am interested in trying is Jamaican blue mountain coffee. It apparently doesn't have the same bitterness as other coffee.

Yeah I guess you're right. There are fart sniffers in any industry. Recent developments in the bar and restaurant scene in my area is trending this way with only a cursory backlash.

$10 for one beverage and no refills?????????

Enerfgy drunks > coffee

eh, i'd try it once, just to see what it's like

but even if there's a discernable difference doesn't mean it's worth the cost

currency destabilization

What on this bloody earth is wrong with that woman's right little finger.

With liquor it at least makes some modicum of sense because with anything that's high end it'll take at least a few years to age or involves a convoluted distillation process. Hell, there's even brandy that goes for 8 bucks for a halfbottle that's aged for a few years.

Same here. Unless it was mind blowingly crazy good I would never get it again.