Sup Forums can't change my mind

I unironically believe gay sex should be illegal.

How would you enforce it?

I don't think it should be illegal but neither should hanging fags.

Right Wing Hetro Squads

What basis is there for it to be illegal?

Was this supposed to be shocking or whatever? I completely agree with you, OP.

>when it's penis inspection day and the right wing hetro squads come to your house to examine your dick for residual faecal matter

Op is a fag

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

Go after hookup sites (Grindr, etc...) similar to what is done today with pedophiles. That would be the most immediate effective route.

I'm not suggesting cops break down doors in search of sodomites, but instead that we should remove open and obvious corruption of morals. This was how things were done even just 15 years ago in some parts of the USA.

DEUS VULT , HERETICS

Why would I want to change your mind?

The most basic reason is that the open toleration of homosexuality is a corruption of morals. Homosexuality is not good for those who engage in it nor for the society which tolerates it.

You can't honestly look at the present state of Western society and pretend homosexuality is good for our civilization.

Why haven't you answered me previous question? Why is being gay immoral?

Stupid liar rabbi with his wivestales and oral traditions. Go dig up some more feminine bullshit in the pile of cow manure. No cucks but clam cucks

Ignore the first question in But where in society are we failing because of homosexuality?

>I want to stop the spread of AIDS

Why is this controversial again?

You're failing at not being a queerbait fag.

typical incoherent rambling from a leaf

everywhere

the breakdown of families, the widespread abuse of drugs/alcohol, the epidemic of loneliness across all demographics

Homosexuality is more of a symptom than a cause of these social ills, but nonetheless amplify the problems.

also, I think, just the general degradation of everyday discourse

How often do you use or hear other people use words like shit/fuck/etc in common parlance? How common do you think that was in decent company just 20, 30 years ago? Our language, our choice of words, reflects our opinion and valuation of ourselves and the people we interact with. The widespread acceptance of sexual immorality is poison in the well of society, and it seems to me people today are largely less tolerant and less loving of their fellow man.

please count me in on your regime