Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. Why not bully Swedes or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than this peaceful maplerich country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call a Canadian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

A

FUCKING

FUCKING

DAY OF THE RAKE

LEAF

I am technically Canadian and I fucking hate this country and especially its government

Explain yourself non-autistically.

Day of the Rake when?????????????

9/10 shitpost leaf
Well done

>you're dividing whites against each other
see? this is the fucking reason, you're like that one nerdy obnoxious kid who got fucking annoying. you take the shitposting way to far, post some of the most retarded shit, and try your best to be american
why do you even care about american politics?
Obama and Bush have barely affected me over here in california (except for the recession) it's not going to affect you at all, icenigger
but then you're the group who most participates in the shitposting. some faggot makes a thread about the fucking general debate and you idiots spam "CTR CTR" "NIGGER, JEW", you can't even fucking vote
fuck leafs

shut up cuck

saged

You are only proving what a butthurt idiot you and your leaf people are

Am I the only one who gets this?

>tfw even fellow leafs are turning on op for being such a raging faggot

This was only funny when the Germans did it. Fuck off, Canada, trying to steal people's thunder as usual.

The eternal leaf strikes again

DO NOT REPLY TO COPY-PASTAS

>taking shit on the internet seriously

(You)

Fuck off Justin

Kek'd

It'd be amusing if it was Justin just being the ultimate fucking shitposting leaf faggot causing chaos on here being a cockhead

cucked faggots