Antarctica

Hello, I'm a foreign national posted for work in Australia. We handle the movement of information between our own country, ASIS, and ONA. Let me begin by saying I am very low level and I won't even pretend that my position is beyond the equivalent of a coffee-monkey.

What I can inform you of is the type of information we pass on. Australia and New Zealand both hold a massive claim to the areas of East Antarctica. Because of this, they are kept in thorough communication about the finds of Antarctica. Yes I am confirming something has been found. I'll admit I don't know what, but the pattern going through our office tells me worlds, so I will add to the debate here, since I simply cannot resist.

My office normally handles a lot of discussion about claims of territoriality and legitimacy to things like islands, fishing waters, and so on. The fact we've been receiving near-daily reports on Antarctica and have been added to the discussion on this secret matters tells me one of two things:

1. Whats found in Antarctica could change or alter the status of claims to land there.
2. Whats found in Antarctica could change or alter the status of historical evidence.

This is what I know for a fact based on the communication we recieve. If we are being updated constantly on the situation, it means something is being excavated and checked, and that we believe it to have to do with an already existend culture or nationality.

The above discussion is only facts.
Below here I will now discuss my personal opinions on the matter from my experience working on these matters.

First off if you believe its aliens, magic, or ancient gods, please get out right now. This would not be from the realm of pseudoscience, whatever has been found is quite real and explainable.

My first belief is they may have found evidence of antarctica having a settlement or temporary settlement (possibly from shipwrecking) at a time in pre history. CONT>>

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@-66.6033132,99.7192794,500m/data=!3m1!1e3
voanews.com/a/buzz-aldrin-evacuated-from-antarctica-due-to-health-concerns/3618861.html
sfgate.com/world/article/Kerry-visits-Antarctica-on-climate-change-tour-10608929.php
youtube.com/watch?v=GxyPKM-tXTw
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1208-endgame-pt-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go on...

This first possibility is something the scientific community would demand to share. Sharing it would prove incredibly problematic if say, there was a body that could be identified as of asian origin, or pacific islander origin, or so on. So they would be trying to learn every last tiny detail about what culture the settlement was from to confirm that before sharing it. Then notify countries involved about defending or arguing their claim.

That is the most logical and non-scifi possibility to me. Sorry if it is disappointing, but based on involving us, it is the most likely outcome.

The next most likely (still more likely than "BECAUSE ALIENS"), would be we found signs of ancient tool use, structures, or culture. In this case it would be non-human. Antarctica has been frozen for 15 million years. I'll remind you now this is only my opinion, and the first post contains the actual facts, so please do not confuse them.

From what I understand, if mankind was to disappear tomorrow, then in 10 million years even the concrete would be difficult to find, and only our bronzed statues would indisputably survive without degrading. Naturally some things would fossilize.

What I am supposing is they found "primitive" signs of another culture or tool use by something that lived on earth before us. Maybe Eocene or Paleocene life, from when Antarctica was warmer, using tools or making wood structures or something else similar. At the time of Antarcica being a Taiga climate rather than pure-ice, these would end up quickly preserved in the cold. Considering religious figures were brought in to Antarctica- it makes me wondered if they were notified out of necessity for the danger this could impose of faiths of the world. Once again this part is purely opinion, and we dont deal with religious anything in my job.

The third option and I don't believe it one bit is "fucking aliens lol". I don't buy that.

They are going to absolutely announce advanced ruins to negate and in a last ditch effort to divert attention and controll the narrative. Also obivoulsy it would be aliens that arent here anymore duhhhh. Digits

I would say 75% chance its option one out of what I discussed. I cannot resist but feeling giddy that it could be possibility two.

If it was "ancient ayylmaos" then screencap this, I promise to sit down on a toilet with my pants on and take a shit without removing them. I will never come back to check in, but I can promise you I'd do that.

>Antarctica has been frozen for 15 million years.

Is this a non debatable fact though? What if the Earth tilted at some point in History?

How big was the nephilim's dick

post proof, anything that i can believe. Science is so far out of the eye of the mainstream it's stupid and I need something new.

It's remnants of Atlantis, with tech far, far beyond what they believed capable for the time period.

>my position is the equivalent of a coffee-monkey.

How about a cuppa cunt.

Oh god it's Bird People isn't it?

Is this mearly a "ice cave" or does this look like an unnatural structure? It's ~100' (~33m) across on the top and appears to be built into the side of the mountain.

google.com/maps/@-66.6033132,99.7192794,500m/data=!3m1!1e3

Please stop, it hurts.

I'm not some scientist on the matter, just a guy working with people passing on "too damned much" info about Antarctica all of a sudden.

I'm pretty sure we can believe the first permanent ice was there as is usually listed by different bodies. Its not like we are digging through crap down in there all the time and figuring out whats-what other than the ice. I am a little bit of a history buff, and I've always wondered things about what might be buried under the 100meters of coastal waters since last glacial maximum, or down in Sundaland (look it up), or even what sort of species used to live in Zealandia (look it up).

I dont think it'd be a far cry to say there's all sorts of frozen critter corpses and interesting things down there. Maybe even something quite mystifying. But again, logically, they probably found a shitty pre-history human encampment.

>Please stop, it hurts.

You'll find out the truth in about 2 years, friend.

Laugh it off if you want.

I've already said more than once I'm not a sceintist on the matter, just a paper pusher.

If you just want my opinion it looks like a normal icecave.

Sorry that I'm not picking up the lingo when I eat at "Maccas".

1St no one cares if you shit your pants 2nd it is a false narrative, that (they) have held in pocket for just the right occasion, as in them losing total control. Ayys exist, not only do they exist the are near the top of totem pole in terms of control on this planet, the elite do thier bidding. Im not at all excited for tgis controlled partial disclosure as I jnow it'll be 98 percent bullshit, normies will absolutely eat it up, remeber this/x/ was right and by proxy Sup Forums was right, we absolutely owe david icke a yuuuuge apology.

You don't think the top section looks like metal? The left side by the entrance is clearly ice. I'm talking about the curved top with the raised rim and the sharp angled sides.

elephant island station reporting in

They're demons and icke is a pagan

Ayyy lmao
DIS GON BE GOOD

I've been wondering if there's ever been a human settlement in Antarctica before it froze over.

Checkmate leaf, seriously though whats in a name, not with the light is what i call em, digits what say you.?

>DIS GON BE GOOD

>We have found the lost expedition of Xing Chingchong, a court noble of the Pingpong empire
>China begins shitposting EVERY DAY worse than leafs

Whats with the Antarctica and ASIO/ASIS LARPing going on atm. Did someone working there get triggered?
It's alright, just keep paying off your crap pre-fab home in Belconnen. How big is your back yard for the kids, 7mx7m?

People shit on the alien idea as if there aren't dozens of documents as well as physical evidence suggesting so. Check yourself . With that said I don't think it's aliens on antarctica and ancient civ is likely

Disregard my previous post. I don't think I could handle that capacity of shitposts. Literally millions of chinese flooding the board. My bet is now on the ancient lizard people or monkey people or whatever.

FAKE NEWS

in b4 frog shrine

>Status of claims to land
Not a lawfag but I'm pretty sure that international understandings of "claims" to land comes from contemporary occupation, not 20, 10 or even 1 thousand years ago.

It'd give anthropologists a massive headache, and it might give the modern equivalent nation dibs on exploration and analysis, but I doubt it'd give them a land claim on the continent.

evidence of the flood

Light is generally a bad notion to attribute to anything but the Holy Spirit

>antarctica has been frozen for 15 million years

so the maps with portions of an accurate and ice free antarctic coastline are 15 million years old?

It's not ayy's, it's us. Humanity is much older than we're taught in school.

voanews.com/a/buzz-aldrin-evacuated-from-antarctica-due-to-health-concerns/3618861.html

sfgate.com/world/article/Kerry-visits-Antarctica-on-climate-change-tour-10608929.php

high profile people have been going to Antarctica recently...

have you heard Graham Hancock's theory that antarctica may have been inhabited much more recently than we think? He thinks that the planet underwent an extreme climate change about 12000 years ago that may have led to the freezing of antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=GxyPKM-tXTw

> "primitive" signs of another culture or tool use by something that lived on earth before us

REPTILIANS?!?!

If there was indeed a pre-human intelligence 10 million years ago, and seeing how humanity got this far technologically from the stone age to modern in less than 1 million years, the crazy conspiracy myths of how a reptilian sentient species came before us and have achieved unimaginable technological capabilities might be true.

considering the fact that abos some how made it over to the Amazon it wouldn't surprise me if they ended up in Antarctica

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

>Graham Hancock

What would cause it to "just tilt at some point"?

Example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis
This ~500 year old map found by the Nazis with highly accurate details showing no ice.

Light and love is all that exist we are the sum total of a single photon of light which contains all there is, can and will be, my brother, either you choose light or dark, the latter would have you recycled as failed and not necessary to the one TRUE INFINITE CREATOR.

Can you explain what is wrong with his theories?

At the very least there are Nazi's in Antarctica.

You've got people thinking the Nazis had secret bases in Antarctica now.

Why post in Sup Forums and not somewhere this would be relevant, like /sci/ or /his/?

You don't want to know what's in Antarctica.

bro what about him fucking explain don't be a gay faggot

Correct, see this documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

gate keeper level gandalf
max xp
max hp
max fucking power

Not an argument

Is this why so many "dignitaries" have been visiting Antarctica in the past few months?

Source?

Yes. And Blind-hybrids too

Probably a shit ton of oil or something. We gonna be rich.

Yea I do

history lesson in sociological engineering

>half truths purported by fringe elements of scientific community and various commentators

>initially slammed as horseshit by "scientific powers of comtrol " naturally due to rebellious spirit and " dolores umbridge principal this is taken as confirmation

>wait.jpg some of these statistics add up and are corroborated with physical evidence

>intellectual elements of gen pop disseminate data among selves

>ideas form among large portions of humanity

>"new reveletions" on human origin that are bastardized versions of truths possessed by orders of knowledge and mystery schools are now mainstream

>dance goy dance

You mean our oil

Nice. I'll check it out. Also, tinfoil hat time.

> hollow earth

Can you disprove it? I don't see any good aerial shots of Antarctica. The ones I do see seem to be CGI or somewhat photoshopped. What are they hiding?

Operation highjump saw more than 4000 souls to intervene and confront said Nazi's. Suffice to say most did NOT MAKE IT HOME.

zombie hitler riding a t rex

dude idk what the fuck you mean you're so fucking backwards and retarded no wonder you are celebrating christmas right nwo fucking retard jesus suck on my balls

You seek the law of One brother.

I believe it until you disprove it. Where do you think the idea for Jurassic Reich came from?

Movies come from the sky

Can confirm. I'm from another team working on translating the writings we found next to the bodies.
Turns out it was a scientific expedition from Atlantis that went to Antarctica to prove climate change was happening and that the ice was disappearing.
Naturally they got iced in and froze to death.

Also you'd think it wouldn't be too difficult to stitch together satellite imagery for Google Earth, but apparently it's just too difficult so you get a big stretch at both poles.

Coming soon

I've run out of dunny paper, can ya drop some around?

evil alt right scientist made nazi dinosaurs real

RIP OP

>what is a lava tube

sorry I will simplify for autistic screech artist

>hancock = controlled info release
>leading people towards the new paradigm

did you have your ritalin today m8?

Our governor general and his wife even went there to be "briefed" by scientists.

All you pol newfags need to learn why Aussies were once despised on this website

Just read this Article from David Willcuck and he talks about ruins shit in Antartica as false flag.

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1208-endgame-pt-1

Quite a Syncronicity i stumble seconds later on this thread. WTF is going on?

>6098x900
>x900
why the fuck isn't that at least 1080 tall.

>yfw it was the jews
>yfw they're about to do it again

screencap this

can confirm, I worked for the League of the Antarctican Representatives Perth too

Spam fag