I'm so fucking tired of hipsters. I was friends with a kid since we were like 10 or 12...

I'm so fucking tired of hipsters. I was friends with a kid since we were like 10 or 12. He was always uncoordinated and whatever but when we were young he would still do stuff like bike around and act like a normal healthy youngster.
Now we are both grown up and he turned total fucking hipster on me. Problem is that he is that he is my roomate in a house and I can't stand him anymore.
>he listens to that dumbass album with the banana on the front
>buys vinyl even though it's way to fucking expensive and CDs are way more practical
>he is a vegetarian (his girlfriend (one of the problems as well) is a vegan)
>he doesn't ever just act fun and call people faggots or joke about niggers
>he doesn't like trump even though he doesn't know anything about him
>he doesn't ever want to go outside and throw a football or a frisbee with me (instead he's like "oh let's go hang out down on this one street where the only thing to do is drink expensive coffee, listen to gayass public music, spend money ,and talk about hipster shit")
>he just recently bought a nintendo 64 for $50 and payed $25 for a Zelda game for it
>he likes succulent plants (this doesn't seem like that big of a deal but it is. Anyone who likes succulents is a fucking poser. I'm actually in school with plants and I appreciate all types including succulents but for some reason every hipster loves to have a bunch of retarded succulents with them to make them seem artsy and gay or something. One example of this is on tinder, I saw a girl had pictures of a cactus so I asked her what kind it was, I was generally interested, she said its name was George. If she had actually had any interest in the plants she would have known at least what family the plant had been in let alone the species.

I know this is retarded and you probably don't care but I just fucking hate hipsters.

You sound like a cool guy, Sven. I live in Minneapolis and my roommates are all cucks. I'd give anything to have a Sup Forumsack as a roommate

Dude that's seriously fucked.... she didn't even know the family let alone the species of her cactus. Jesus man...

>succulent plants
i learned something

tfw someone reposted your post

>he listens to that dumbass album with the banana on the front

That's The Velvet Underground and they're actually pretty cool, friendo.

Looks like OP's problem is solved. His roommate moved to the US.

Any band with the name "velvet" it in sounds pretty fucking gay to me friendo.

This is pasta, r-right guys?
>i hope this isn't extreme deja vu

this is pasta now I guess but I'm the one who actually posted it originally

Good, because when i got to the Nintendo part, i distinctly remembered seeing it before

>pretentious artsy name that doesn't mean anything

ok

Your roommate isn't actually doing anything wrong, stop being salty.

sup fellow botany bro

>he doesn't ever just act fun and call people faggots or joke about niggers
kek
>he just recently bought a nintendo 64 for $50 and payed $25 for a Zelda game for it
i dont see the problem, probably should have just emulated it tho

banana album is pretty good though

This pasta was slow getting off the ground but I lost it at succulent plant bias.

7/10 would jej again

what's wrong with buying vinyl, eh? eh??

>in school with plants
What are their favorite subjects?

sup m8

Vinyl is dumb. That banana album is fucking sweet tho