BUTTHURT ANTIFATARDS RAID 4PLEBS ARCHIVE THINKING IT'S A REAL Sup Forums THREAD

So basically someone posted a thread trying to get Sup Forums to report Artspaces to the police (gay hippies communes like the one that burnt down in oakland) The thread didn't gain much traction but some antifat found it and spread the archived thread around ANTIFA circles on twitter

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
Scroll to the bottom and enjoy the butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974
youtube.com/watch?v=NLBw365cdLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aren't communists allowed to have art in art communes anymore?

>communist intellectuals

Holy fuck those replies

They seem pro fat to me.

They can have whatever they want in their little art galleries, if they own it. The problem is most of them are illegally occupying dilapidated buildings, and they are horribly unsafe.

I'm looking forward when we could get back to real political discussion, but this band of funposting was a great way to end the workweek.

Top notch.

Why is that a problem? If they die out of their own retardation isn't that a win for everyone involved?

bumping -- old thread hit limit

report these shitholes to the fire marshalls and make the jew foot soldiers homeless

Can't wait to see these fucks get shut down. These same types of people have done nothing but shit up every medium like games and comics for the past 9 years. Now they're going to lose their "spaces" for their transgressions. And society at large will be against them because of the metal death traps they inhabit that shit up neighborhoods and cities.

Karma is a fucking bitch. Any actual DIYfags reading this post, be scared because it's happening.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
>bottom

The idiots start halfway through, jesus.

Good lesson about their "tactics", watching them so condensed one after the other.

It's quite eery how much their posts stand out. Even when they try really hard to seem like a Sup Forumsack who just happens to have a differing opinion. Their smug mental illness has contaminated their speech and writing. They can't even pretend to be somethig else for a second.

But I like them full of tinder and hubris. Just imagine half of that thread watching the wooden crate staircase and only escape burn on acid as the room gets hotter and hotter and fills with smoke. If you even ask them a reasonable question about they spack out screaming hysterically, can you imagine what they would be like in an actual emergency?

We need to create more opportunities for abandoned buildings to become art communes and tranny libtard safe spaces. They always complain that they should be able to live in vacant houses, well how about vacant tinder boxes? Preferably ones with original wiring like this one.

So we can agree that unironically using "y'all" is a reddit thing?

Aussie on top of being a wonderful shitposter as usual.

You're right, we don't need to shut down these spaces, we need to encourage them, and then burn more down. The thought of these faggots trapped and burning alive puts a smile on my face.

I got the same vibe from those posts.

lmao the bottom 1/3 of that thread is fucking gold. Assblasted to the fucking moon

The idiots actually raided the archives.

Fuck antifa

>Marxists
They never fucking learn..
Be it Soviet Russia, Mao's china or SJW preaching the progressive stack; they all failed or will fail.

What I find fascinating is they talk like stereotypical "evil racist rednecks", just switching out who they target

They are raiding the archive thread as we speak.

Hahahahahaha

top kek

Dear god.. this level of stupidity is actually a thing of wonder. Bask in the glow of their moronic antics boys

these leftists are far worse at subversion than their marxist professors and media outlets kek
this is pathetic

someone that is better with computer than I am immediately look for spaces where that thread and any threads made after are shared. you will find new illegal hideouts to report. DO IT FAGGOTS.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
bump-an for hilarious streisand effect

Just google the URL if someone copy/pasted the link and posted it on social media then it should show up

From the archive comments.

I used to be one of these people. I used to think living outside the system was best. I know all these places. I'm prepared to get rid of them. It's dangerous commie faggot bullshit. Need to get it off the streets of New York so we can make some real business happen.

770 Broadway - this place is called Rainbow Warrior. They have all these DIY shows and art galleries. Bernie signs galore. Fake news losers.

4 Irving Place- "The Palace"
I know for a fact they haven't paid for electricity and use solar panels or some shit. Other than that they just take drugs and talk shit. Lots of outdated hippie nonsense.

1585 Broadway- Capers of the Lost- they assume they are all lost children of something. Practically a cult.

We have to do away with these cunts.

Just look at that fire in Oakland. Well, it seems it was owned by a horrible capitalist asshole who didn't even put in fire alarms.

just a note, I've been looking at places where these threads are being shared, if you go to these places, be aware they are looking for you and they are violent druggies that will kill you rather than bow to code enforcement or the laws of this country.

some seriously sick puppies out there. like raging violent faggots. srs.

>36 raving s'mores

>muh follow the laws
spooks

yes. It is also safe to say that no white person should say this ever.

>just a note, I've been looking at places where these threads are being shared
Post links

Sup Forums btfo

What the fuck, that's retarded even for communists

is this the extent of their power?

this is unrestrained, and unmoderated. not limited by death or id.

and this is their power.

Links or gtfo

>Scroll to the bottom and enjoy the butthurt

I dunno senpai, those lefties seem to have some solid counter arguments. But I guess that's just my opinon.

Good thing I saw your flag before replying.

Come at me, I'm waiting at the other side of the planet.

>spamming an archive
oh my fucking god leftist intellectuals
Maybe they'll be smart enough to find this thread after we explained it to them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If they got so butthurt over the original thread then maybe Sup Forums was onto something.

Think i good majority of us all have guns and are waiting for something like this

You never see these dudes outside of europe and california because they know they'd get blasted

this desu

make it happen

I don't understand, how difficult is to find these places when they all look like this?

>local obese man yells ate historical documents

Purge that entire block.

>not sending the Nugget PMC first

Meant for

>trolling an archive

Liberal intellectuals everyone

these faggots lite their places with "squat candles". thats a jar filled with booze or veggie bacon grease with a fucking rag in it. its basically a molotov waiting for someone to kick it over.

*light

Bump for lulziness. Faggot antifa raging at a 4 day old thread

It's a good idea to have them all kicked out though. If they have nowhere else to go, especially since there's only so much room in hobo hotels, they'd be forced out of their "safe space" and only shelter.

Maybe such hardships would redpill some of them. Or crush some of them so badly that it breaks them, neutralizing them as a threat. And it's winter. Some of them are bound to die of hypothermia, like the many homeless that came before them.

Report all unsafe (actual or suspected) leftist squatting areas and force them out. America's mandate demands that leftists suffer/die for their insolence.

It's in Germany. The government pays anarchists to stay there and fight nationalists.

If there are some friends in Hamburg, I could torch that place in a second, but not worth the hassle, as no German would appreciate it.

>those replies
Antifa is a code word for mental illness.

Having read through most of that thread its a fucking gold mine
>tee hee, facist faggots. we see you! you got brigaded and now thounds of new people who hate you and want to see you dead have found Sup Forums. looks like your attempt to "destroy our nests" has blown up in your fucking faces.
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums have been heavily ddos'ed before and we can do it again.
LUL

Well, that was autism.

>An American spotting the bait.

Looks like my shitposting days are over.

Does anyone have links to the FB pages? Could you screencap the posts in this thread and send them to those retards?

see

We have guns. They don't.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahaa

n-nazis w-watch out

>Ya'll
>Ya'll
>Ya'll
>Ya'll
>Ya'll

that face, i recognize it, its like a dream, i seen it b4.

It's from Darkie Twitter.

Bump for FB links

Yeah, it's pretty damn creepy.

But on the flipside, I don't know if I could go into one of their websites and convincingly pretend to be a libtard or an SJW. At the very least, I'd need to spend some time lurking to learn their vocabulary and all their shibboleths.

HOLY SHIT GUYS

I FOUND A LINK TO THEIR NEST

GET IN HERE FUCKERS

God, left-wing idiocy knows no limit

Oh no... They might yell about Misogyny or some other autistic shit.

It's a southern thing. I say it all the time. And do we actually know these fags are from leddit, or did one of their online "DIY communities" find out about us?

I found a possible leftist hangout that included a link to the thread. I heard it was spread throughout FB too.

People from the south of the United States can get away with it if white.

Looks baited as fuck

Yeah they really make it painfully obvious that they're 12 year old autistic kids. Can't make this shit up

haha gold

FYI:

Don't follow links like this without using a proxy/VPN. If there are antifags in this thread, they could very well be posting links using Grabify or some other IP logger to track your IP. That's assuming they're smart enough to know how to do that, though.

Fires spread, drugs and degeneracy spread
They really should not exist in the first place.

Better that they are legit homeless than cooped up in illegal squat communes.

I'm a Sup Forums regular. I'm not affiliated with these degenerates. All I did was copy and paste the first line of the original to track down matches that could lead me to the source of this leftist filth.

Not to say their deaths aren't a net positive

If you're a Sup Forumslack (I'm not saying that you're not) then you should know that Sup Forums is paranoid. Hell, I think half the board thinks that CTR still posts here to this day.

Fuck off try hard

Pathetic

Its triggering me how fucking wrong this word is

>we are more tech savy!
>as they post in an archive where no-one can see their posts

lel

>we are more tech-sawy than they are

lmao this reads like something jolie would say in hackers

youtube.com/watch?v=NLBw365cdLY

It gets better.

I shitpost on /leftypol/ all the time you just have to lurk more.

Also you should know that divide and conquer tactics work EXTREMELY well on these people.
They will turn on each other over minor shit like arguing for/against acceptance of pedophilia.

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Is this what they think "hacking" is?