Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvTKtqODneQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stfu Ahmed.

Oh god no, the poor whites calling each other cucks on an internet echo chamber of morons.

Didn't even need to read the first sentence.
Read this post already, nice try.

While you're crying about mean words on the Internet someone is raping your sister

>Cuxhaven is an actual town in Germany

Lower class people who fail at life feed their superority complex by attacking the flag and not the argument. Ignore and move on

>tfw when europeans hate us but still depend on our shekels to prop up their failed economies

>Are you starting to feel ashamed now?
>Sup Forums
>shame
Kek good one

It's hard to ignore when you see the divide & conquer tactics actually working.

When will white brothers stand with each other?

Germans are too leftist and cucked atm, so we need international help from the meme pool....If that feels like 'bullying' to you, then you are probably part of the problem and need to be flushed out with your leftist believes

tl;dr

Fuck off back to the roach nest, Ahmed.

>muh feels
Salty cuck time to man up

>Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"?
I have literally done this. He still won't fuck off back to Germany.

I want to bully you with my dick

>He still won't fuck off back to Germany.

He will after he's done with your gf.

>When will white brothers stand with each other?

When you start to stand up for yourselves.

>prop up their failed economies
Our economies wouldnt be in such trouble if it werent for retarded ECB policy only for Germany.

This is why you are hated.

Did Ahmed go back to his country after he fucked your gf?

>it werent for retarded ECB policy only for Germany.

Huh? Draghi's policies are meant to prop up YOUR weak economies so you can keep borrowing unlimited amounts of money. That includes you, Spain and Portugal.

>falling for the b8
never change germany. now when i see a german flag i will think of this moment. and, since you mentioned it
>purest whites
only for 10 more years Hans

Here's a clip of Trudeau crying over Syrian refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvTKtqODneQ

Do you want a safe space, user?

There is nothing wrong with requesting safe spaces.

That's so true, disregard what your fellow butthurt countryman said, I think that as western/non english speaking countres we are fucked big time. We don't latch on the strong political, global memepool. Somehow those memes lose all the magic once translated.
The consequence is that the mainstream media rules without opposition amongst the minds of our local cucks, and censorship deals with the few free fashy minds.

We need to come up with a plan, a good plan.

Exactly.

How many times is this shit going to get posted?

t. Mehmet Kacktürk

I disagree. Belgium is bro-tier, they deserve our support, not our contempt.

stop letting your women get raped faggot

l

>stop letting your women get raped faggot

K.

>counter bants critical strikes you for 6 million

I still consider you my brother.

Your sister was moved to tears when the tip of Mohammed's dick hit her cervix

This pasta is really getting the replies this week! But, will it still be fresh bait by Monday?

The knuckle-dragging German filth are why the human race is not colonizing the Sun right now.

I'm not here to bait. I'm here to educate.

"German filth" is what put humanity into space in the first place.

If you're feeling sooo bullied by Sup Forumsacks, then get the fuck off your computer.
Pussy, people like you are the problem with your fucking "cuddle-solutions".

shut up achmed

Fuck off ahmed

Every German I play videogames with gets called a a cuck by me repeatedly

That's no surprise, Americans are obsessed with cuck fantasies.

>sweden is only 1.2%
I would have guessed higher

>I would have guessed higher

Swedes don't have to dabble in cuck fantasies, because for them it's a reality.

>pollacks from all over the west help burgers for months with the information war to meme trump into office
>trump wins
>burgers make it clear that they wont return the favour by being passive aggressive shitheads about everything
>suddenly facts no longer matter and they get as delusional as obama change faggots
>you end up realizing that you shouldnt aided them because there truly is nothing connecting you with them and vice versa

sorry.

Rly makes u think

Oopsie :^)

It's ok, little Burgerbro. We're all in the same boat.

>German humour