American air strike kills 90 Iraqi servicemen by (((mistake)))

American air strike kills 90 Iraqi servicemen by (((mistake))).

God bless.

factiniraq.com/mod.php?mod=articles&modfile=item&itemid=13550
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612101048391522-us-airstrike-mosul-iraqi-servicemen/

>dead muslims

you say this as if its a bad thing ivan

Why is Katyusha bullying them?

And the Saudis might as well be at war with the Yemeni public for all the good their airstrikes do.

Even Australia fucked up recently with their airstrikes.

Why is everyone becoming Russia-tier at aiming?

you idiot realize that iraq security forces are actually fighting ISIS righht?

the long term stability of the middle east in that region depends on iraqi's ability to police itself

so when you start wishing that their military members start dying you're basically encouraging terrorism to thrive in that country

You don't know who he's blessing.

barack hussein is backing his isis buddies, no surprise there

lmao
we dindu nuffin
we good boys

>spends $598.5 billion on the military
>still can't hit the correct target

'Murica

Friendly fire is nothing new. Happens in every war.

Many Canadians got killed in Iraq this way.

>Shiites
>Defending Sunni interests

Do you need TS clearance at State Department Starbucks?

>can't hit the correct target
Don't be a silly goose..
Burgers hit exactly what they intended to hit.

You don't accidentally hit allied vehicle convoys with air-strikes, that isn't how this shit works..

>Russians take out every hospital in existence
>More build every day but russians still take out last hospital of aleppo instantly
>bad aiming
We're Robin hood tier snipers you cunt

No, it was because someone told them there was poutine hidden under a land mine. They all went for it at once, god bless those grave men who have their lives for fries, curds and gravy.

Burgers have a history of shooting the wrong people.

Please delete this immediately.

I don't know, but I don't like it!

>trying to Shames whites for having better weapons than the natives and using them
Life ain't fair, Muhammad, deal with it.

sorry for being stronger than you guys and beating you up, i guess?

look at this commie propaganda! I don't even see the words "America" or "Great" anywhere next to each other!

>(((accidentally))) kill servicemen instead of (((ISIS))) and other (((moderate rebels)))
Happens all the time. Really makes you think.

GOD that is a tragedy, fucking hell that is painful just to think about

90 men, 90 of the fucking good guys putting their lives on the line, and they're just killed by an "accident." Totally unnecessary.

Fucking hell what a waste. Somebody better get crucified over this, if it was due to negligence.

Someone had a giggle over reproducing a famous Abu Ghraib picture

>HURR DURR AT LEAST WE'RE KILLING MUSLIMS

And your "Mad Dog" sucking Saudis dick as insane.

>Mattis praises the friendship of regional US allies such as Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.[51] He has criticized Barack Obama and Donald Trump for their view of seeing allies as 'free-loading', saying: "For a sitting U.S. president to see our allies as freeloaders is nuts."[51] He has cited the importance of the United Arab Emirates and Jordan as countries that wanted to help, for example, in filling in the gaps in Afghanistan.[52] He has criticized current defense strategy as giving “the perception we’re pulling back” from US allies.[52] He stresses the need for the US to bolster its ties with allied intelligence agencies, particularly the intelligence agencies of Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.[53] In 2012, Mattis argued for providing weapons to Syrian rebels, as a way to fight back against Iranian proxies in Syria.[54]

You're just cancer of the world.