/ourguy/ pewdiepie

Media status: R O A S T E D

youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0
youtube.com/watch?v=TvRtgsM_7_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And you what he's not going to fucking do?

I thought I lived in the best timeline, but perhaps I didn't build enough speed

>mfw when this and the previous video he released are teaching gen z that the media is inherently dishonest.

hey man, he's trolling and roasting the media alive and pushing back against all their leftwing fakenews crap

youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0

He's not deleting his channel. Sup Forums BTFO by a swedecuck.

Cringefest, that vid.

>forced laughs
>hehe you think I only make 12 millions pffft he he
>those low energy rant at the "journalists"

do you have autism?

Not sure why everyone is praising this like it's the greatest troll of all time. It was a publicity stunt. It was to line his pockets with more money.

When you have 50 million fans, shit outlets like buzzfeed will write articles about you deleting your channel because it bring in revenue. Basically, everyone made money. The media got clicks, Pewdiepie now have over 50 million subs. It was all just one big super jerk for clicks.

he said it's disgusting how clickbait journalism slanders people just to get more clicks on their shitty websites, and now he's reconsidering opinions he has on other people because now he knows how biased the media really is because he sees how the media portrays him when they decide they don't like him

he also defends trump

that part at the end too

real talk starts at 5:30

>but perhaps I didn't build enough speed
explain this

When one build enough internal speed, one can transfer to a "parallel universe", one similar to ours. Some say that trying to speed through a parallel universe doesn't take you through to another timeline, but parallel universes do have differences.

>the movement to end the false god and the cancer of Youtube only to be a ruse in hopes real people outside of the YT idiotbox community that isn't 12 years old will listen and those who are 12 will listen

I just want him to die. I know it would never happen but I can pray.

based styx called this

fuck off

L U G E N P R E S S E

Yup. Important moment. The MSM is dead, we're just waiting for them to give up the ghost for good.

Long Live the Internet!!

It was obvious from the start. No way would he ever give up a cash cow like that.

no fuck you buddy

P O O
O
O

lol at the Sup Forumsplebs who actually were baited by the most obvious attention grab by a swede who makes stupid noises to video games for tweens.

Are the autists going to say barney the dinosaur is 'based' because 'he's clearly redpilled' next?

course he was a Sup Forums follower he started on Sup Forums way back when he was begging for viewers

This.

>Literally never watched any of his videos
>Watched one earlier about deleting his channel
>Evident within the first minute he was talking pure shit

Christ, how many times do you need told that people don't give up free money? I can totally seeing him leaving his millionaire's lifestyle to become the new Ernst Zundel because he read a thread on Sup Forums. Give me a fucking break.

Fucking sweedCuks

The ending made me laugh desu

I'll admit I did laugh.

>taking any autismo yt serious.
Sure is twelve in here.

Did you guys see that youtuber Jesse cox guy lost his shit on Twitter because of Russia?

HEY GUYS LETS TAKE PEWDIEPW SERIOUSLY!!! CAUS EHE IS A SERIPUS PERSON!!

oh he is not actually deleting his channel???

You all fell for it.
It was a stunt, clear as day.
To gain more Subscribers.

>he isnt even QPU aligned

what a cunt

It's basically a way to allow yourself to choose better outcomes and realities.

why are there so many threads about a literal nobody?

FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my fav shop

To the retards being all
"Hurr durr u autists thinking a children's entertainer is redpilled"
Could you be any more fucking new? People are trying to meme it into reality. We did it with Ben Garrison and Stefan Molyneux, doing it with the biggest youtuber is a test of our reach.

hey senpai pls go easy ive never got fucked in my boipucci before

>shop

Our boy Styx calls everything, occaultism in action.

He was probably thinking of this.

That's the actual video, hunnybun.

I N
N

L O O
O
O

He is literally The Boy Who Cried Wolf. When something really happens to him, no one going to believe him.

Your goddamn right about that yuri.

Thank you, (John? Dave? Max? Dont know much about typical American names)

Oh, so the cuck doesn't want to delete shekels after all. Oh well. Then let's delete him irl.

Lol what a funny lad.

Instead of going on a new level of popularity, he chooses degradation.

Bill, definitely.

He fucking trolled the media
Oh i'm laffin

He's going for the Sup Forums audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvRtgsM_7_g

can someone spoonfeed me what the joke was?

He deleted his second ( not his main) YouTube account.