He did it for the lulz

no one is our guy, no one is our girl

fuck off ctr

Are you new or stupid?

One of the victims name is Depayne Middleton-Doctor

Literally what the fuck is wrong with niggers

Ah ffs ignore the wrong thread link, some amerifat cuck

Imitation. Its all they've ever known.
These aren't a people that hail from some advanced society that is on par with any modern nation.

They are a backwards people, left to their own devices they would quickly return to being nothing more than tribals, stabbing each other with sticks and eating their opponents flesh, a twisted amalgamation of christianity and snake handling voodoo.

The nigger stands out like a sore thumb because the nigger has no idea what they are doing in a white society.

The simple act of talking like a white man, and dressing like a white man is good enough for them. To them that is white society. A cheap imitation will always be good enough for them. Its all they know or do.

When you or your loved ones gets butchered, someone will also post these images. You fucking retard.

Before he shot the place up he said...

>" I came here to kill niggers and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum."

This is another example of what happens when cunts like you push liberal politics.

Moan all you like but people need to know about this stuff Canada fag!

>kills church goers

That aint cool man.

All he did was kill older blacks people which probably actually suffered in this country and not young entitled assholes with a victim complex.

Also murder is wrong including abortion.

You got all of that from a name?

I'd have supported him had he killed young niggers who actually do crime, but instead he wasted bullets on a bunch of niggers way past their dindu days.

Niggers kill and assault people at churches all the time.
Like animals they rely on cowardice, praying on the young, and old who are weak.

Maybe if they don't like getting blasted away at a church they should have thought twice before doing the same to white people every day.

Justice is as justice does.

Dylann is a canary in the coal mine.
Whites are watching niggers, and we're aware of the crimes they perpetuate daily.

There are millions of Dylanns in this country just waiting for a reason.

Wrong.

2:34 of this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=MT4UUhuzL4o

I hope you understood, christcucks. We will start taking drastic measures upon all churches unless you stop your deistic faggotry

I'm worried about myself/pol/.
I legit don't feel bad about low IQ blacks being massacred.
What have I become?

What

What did they expect it would happen?
a.) white people get miserable fat depressed mudblood cucks
b.) they want respect, change and shoot up the church

He dindu nuffin wrong. On the other hand, he may be a sociopath like the guy below. There is a subtle difference between normal people and people who act like this. Normal people need a permission slip from the government to do these things.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_76q9-TfdU

his attorneys keep saying he doesn't want them because they have something embarrassing to reveal about him as their defense strategy
what do you think it is?

If he really said that he is a legend

>he loaded 88 bullets into 8 magazines for the attack

Virgin with rage.

How fucking new are you.

He has a mangina

Dylann 'Spook Nukem' Roof.

is what they are hiding
that the kids he shot
were all elite jooz?

>In a videotaped FBI confession aired at the death penalty trial, Dylann Roof laughed several times and made sweeping gun motions as he described the attack.

Did they even release full-confession tape or just clips?

Why the fuck is this such bad quality?
youtube.com/watch?v=bmKMxB6LwEU
Are we not living in digital HD age? This ain't 1950ies.

Read it as "chuckling church german said"

He got his girl stolen by a nigga with a ten inch dick.

Autism

Roof had a hard childhood and experienced failed parenting, failed environment full of drugs and niggers/white women cheating on each other. He wanted to create a better world, since slavery times seem to be better in his opinion.