Time to GTFO

Lads I just got my degree in mechanical engineering and its time to get the fuck out of South Africa. Black empowerment means I have no potential for managerial positions at companies down the line. I'm struggling to find a job as well that would only pay in the region of $1500 a month.
I have a British passport luckily.
Where do I go though Sup Forumslads ??

Where can I take my based Afrikaans QT and make $$ without having to deal with those year-round-tan folks?

Pic related. Lest we forget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tC1XtnLRLPM
hu.linkedin.com/jobs/search?keywords=Engineering&location=Hungary&locationId=hu:0&trk=jobs_jserp_search_button_execute&searchOrigin=JSERP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don t come to western europe we are fucked aswell, try poland or kiwi land

Come here. Everywhere that's not a big town or city is great.

>without having to deal with those year-round-tan folks?
Tell me when you find this mystic land.

> mechanical engineering
What sort of work does a mechanical engineer perform? Design tools or machinery at Bosch or Makita?

My long term plan is to acquire building(s) in Poland and generate revenue by renting apartments. I think if you already have money you can keep making money in Eastern Europe. It should be viewed as a frontier. On the other hand if you're not a free man but a wage slave, you may have to make some sacrifices.

Lad I lived in London for a year it was shite. And as a graduate you get abused for poor pay. Which place should I go and is it really that different? Specific towns? Bath seems legit AF

Learn coding basically applicable in any field now. You'll get sucked up by any corporate environment with decent pay.

Made friends with Wealthy germans this year and it seems like Berlin is pretty legit. Even if I have to face Mecca 3 times a day. Could be worth it.

I can code m80 c+, Matlab, Python, Java.
printf("Hello world")

You could probably find work here withink a week for $3k ish pm.
We have 4,7% unemployment.
Rent for 2br is about $500, 32cm ham pizza delivered is about $5, a beer in a bar is $1,5

Come to NZ, you guys are well liked here. Your mech eng degree will open doors and when you take your immigration interviews you can probably just tell them you're leaving because it's not safe for whites in SA any more and they'll understand.

And the fact I can only speak English?

Fuck off, we're full.
Unless your white.

If you come to Alaska, you would get a job quickly. Or volunteer as a direct commission officer in the military.

All whites are welcome.

Yeah but hungarian is russian tier hard to learn

T. Burger who has to learn russian

Lived with a kiwi in London for a year and met his mates. Kiwis are legit. Kiwi chicks needed some work though. Could my new kiwi bros handle my collection of literature on the late great Winston Churchill though? Reeeee Gallipoli etc.

>new cuckland making demands as it becomes the new hong kong where every crusty old brit who cant get laid moves there

Nah burgerville is more promising

Come to NZ bro. It's getting more fucked up by the minute but beats SA in terms of safety and opportunity by a long shot.

im white. Captain of my rugby team here. 6'5 110kgs. Play number 8. I feel like I could assimilate well with kiwi bros.

look up:

Couer mining
Haliburton
Schlumberger
State of alaska jobs
MTU america
Woodward governors
Cummins south

Companies can make use of you

There was an it job in alaska for the prisons starting at 7k a month

What's a direct comission officer? Don't want to be flying in small aircraft over glaciers m8. I've seen that movie those people die. Though it's the highest starting salary for my profession, in pretty much the entire world, Alaska that is.

The southern parts of NZ are fine, no blacks, no maoris, no islanders, no indians and no asians. Its white down here, we stick to our traditional sheep fucking and mining, I cant say anything about auckland though, the kikes have made it multicultural.

move to chile, surging economy and in need of engineers

If you have an engineering degree you become an engineering officer. You dont have to bullshit with a lot of the politics. As is in the navy and coast guard. Its being an officer easy mode. Your an autocad paper bitch. Get gud with naval engineering and your god mode.

Burgerville seems legit. As long as I'm out west far from the Arabic hordes but not to close to the California (((hordes))).

Though the thing is that you need your work visa organisied and so on by your employer and its quite tricky to organize that from SA. Any job websites that could you recommend that would be useful? Googling "job, area" is a fuck show.

Jesus Christ man!

GTFO of South Africa!!!

Tell all the white people you know to GTFO NOW!

Please come to the United States. You're white and you speak english. You will all gladly be welcome here.

Your skills will be put to good use here and we will appreciate your contribution.

PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE THAT SHIT HOLE NOW!!!

Nz is a pretty country and the people are nice but truth be told i go to detroit and if your a rightwing white person your treated well by michiganers (white and 20%black) nz is too landlocked.

Come to Texas. Lots of cool shit here.

Come home white man

Well if you can make a resume look good, put in for jobs to entice the company to furnish a visa (trust me theyll do it).

There's a few (white) Africans here in chapel hill north Carolina, plenty of jobs too.

We have a lots of western euro expats and large unis with many international students.
Many jobs advertised in english-german in STEM/engineering

Nw texas is the only part of the state woth saving. The rest sucks.

obligatory
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Thats interesting. Im in a different boat. I have a lot of technical expertise in power generation and plcs which gives me good paying work wherever. But i just went through job classes

Go to new zealand. We're full

thanks m80. My plan is to earn enough money to go to USA on "holiday visa" lookin for jobs and then correspond for further interviews

Yep.

>You will all gladly be welcome here.

What is it with Americans not knowing shit about their immigration system?

>Move all the white South Africans to America
>Move all the black Americans to South Africa

Everybody is happy

Lots of engineering jobs here, come home white man. Bring as many Afrikaners as you like since you're all based cunts and everyone white still over there will get Mugabe'd in 5 years. Just avoid Auckland otherwise you will never own a house and will have to deal with chinks and poos.
The only condition is that you make piles of Biltong for the lads

Lot's of Saffas and Zimbos down here m8 i just recon we are in for a bit of an economic downturn.

Its good country tbqh

Come to Canada senpai.

Come to Australia, mate. Plenty of my SA family have moved here. We're full, but we make exceptions to those in dire need who are also white.

Too bad the only country the US lets whites immigrate from is Australia.
If you don't mind the cold, Norway has been in a heavy need of Engineers for a long time, with a British passport you don't need to go through the immigration process.

Good luck bra, my parents got me out when I was 2.

Come to Christchurch.

kiwiland is ridiculously cucked already
youtube.com/watch?v=tC1XtnLRLPM

>Where do I go though Sup Forumslads ??

Conservative America.

Anywhere in the Commonwealth lad.

We'll need based Anglophiles up here for the predicted boom in Northern England if you don't mind rain and a few Pakis (though I think they'll be shipping out soon)

hu.linkedin.com/jobs/search?keywords=Engineering&location=Hungary&locationId=hu:0&trk=jobs_jserp_search_button_execute&searchOrigin=JSERP

Berlin was the since worst place I've ever been; like London but colder and full of Turks

>late great Winston Churchill

Churchill was an incompetent poofter though. Perhaps you should go to Germany.

York, beautiful city, viking and romant history, university town. Bath is also good.

>Churchill was an incompetent poofter
>Not one of the most based individuals ever to live.

Dog eating chink confirmed

Descendants of bread thieves sit down now please

Put the petrol down son

anyone else watching the Cape Town sevens? Viva blitzbokke

won't matter

for example if you'd go to germany
-learn german
-then pass german-A1-level test at embassy
-fly over to germany and find a job
(will be easy, engineers are in short supply here)
-start working
-start mandatory easy integration course of 200 hrs / 3years. (this is new and a pain in the ass for people that work, thank the syrians for it)
-pass tests at easy integration course
-done

Wtf and Mohammed von Bismarck can just walk down the train tracks from Austria and get given more in social grants than I earn here?

wouldn't it be easy to learn dutch for you?

We're getting 500,000 immigrants per year starting next year. We're ten years away from being South Africa 2.0.

>Churchill
>commanded biggest military catastrophe in ANZAC history
>war with Germany
>Ally with Stalin
>one of the most based individuals ever to live
He was an incompetent wanker that was happy to send real men to their deaths while he practiced his commie pole-smoking on cigars.

>fucked up in WW1 with fanciful schemes, gets the sack and has to go join the army
>fucks up putting Great Britain back on the gold standard in the 1920s
>rightly sidelined in the 30s by his colleagues
>gets in a huge amount of debt betting on the stock market, gets bailed out by Jewish interests
>becomes Lord of the Admiralty in WW2 again
>should have been held responsible for the fuck up in Norway
>becomes PM
>doesn't negotiate with Hitler after France was lost
>instead takes all of the crown jewels and all of Great Britain's gold, ships it off to Canada and sells it to America for outdated WW1 destroyers
>goes into massive debt with America
>looses the empire
>UK starts importing pakis and indians to make up for the scores of Britons moving to Canada/Australia/USA in the 50s

He fucked up. The only reason he is lauded by the Americans is because he did everything possible to give America everything needed to surpass the UK after the war.

And what's worse is that he probably unwittingly did it because he was a drunken fool.

>The reason you lost the empire and are not a global superpower anymore
>one of the most based individuals ever to live

This is what happens when you ally with Jews, we could have ruled the world together.

Yes. Our Government is actively trying their best to destroy our society and not a small part of the population is welcoming it, we will either have civil war soon or go the way of SA, I would think twice before coming here.

Leave the dumpsterfire of SA and make Britian great again, or australia, I hear they are pretty based

Memes aside, western germany is pretty good.

You know that to attone for gallipoli he resigned his post, rejoined his regiment and fought in the trenches?

He served for three months in the front lines and went right back into government. There were powerful forces keeping him at the seat of government and constantly being reappointed for important positions.

NZ should take all white SA as refugees.

If only he was incompetent. The only thing wrong with Churchill was his blind hatred of the Germans. He was clearly a man of extraordinary talent, unfortunately it was largely misplaced.

Fuck off, don't come here

>be leftist
>think only nazis were involved in the world wars and only non whites died
>write fuck white people on a memorial for people (mostly white) who fought against the nazi's leftists hate so much

this is leftist logic everyone

Come to Sofia and enrich our womyn with superior western semen.
Also bring money.

Fuck off Rajesh. I've lived there and the English are the biggest bunch of many state pussies in the world. Thanks for repaying your colonial descendants, real tough old Englishman with tougher emigration laws than those for Albanians you cucked idiot. Pajeet get back on the cash register and sell those newspapers