/PEACE/ map

Reminder that this is how you bring eternal peace to the Balkans

reminder that albanians are from the caucasus and fake illyrians:illyria.proboards.com/thread/33297/albanians-illyrian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Origin_of_the_Albanians#/Genetic_studies
dialects.albanianlanguage.net/
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=kosovar_self-determination_tmln_40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quads attempt

oop way off

Nice trips there user, but your idea is stupid. The Croatia you propose would be just 50% Croatian.

Stop forcing us into this shithole. We are not Balkan, we are not eastern Europe. The only thing we have in common with you fags is our language.

no divide bosnia like this

or they can convert to croatianism

>we are not balkan
>we are not eastern europe
what did he mean by this

>we're not Balkan
>we're not Eastern Europe

wew lad
You just keep telling yourself that.

I agree, why would Croatia take Slovenia, there are no Croats there.

B&H is the key, the parts which Serbia gets will be converted to Orthodoxy, our parts will become Catholic.
Bosniak nationality doesn't exist, they're muslim Croats and Serbs, Turks will be expelled.

>making a bunch of pussies who renounced their faith and accepted Islam part of your people
>"making" a separate people part of your own

Civic nationalism, not even once.

I dont think you can be proud of being a westerner in the current times, ljubljana-cuck.

actually Maribor due to uni
>You just keep telling yourself that.
Explain how are we a part of that space then

Except we would be getting the vast majority of kebabs and they would have no reason at all to convert.

They would be 1/3 of Croatia's entire population, whoever would be most appeasing to the muzzies would win an election.

Just expelling them is a simple solution, but not very realistic.

>gas
what did he mean by this

I'd take that map if we could agree in a whole hearted way not to attack each other. Ever. Also good luck with the muslims.

As well as equal rights for serbs or croatians residing on eachothers territory

Yes but gib Istria.

>Nazi uniform, gasing croatia.
Badly memed slovenia, but nice try, should have edited more.

>yes but gib istria
what did he mean by this

Fuck off Istra is our clay

more like westra, ami rite?

>istria is our clay
what did he mean by this

How about we let them war until they figure it out?

Cause frankly, the area is worthless to any first world country anyway.

Serbs and Croats work just fine if we share the cake of Bosnia and Herzegovina which was taken from us by the US cucks. Most amazing discovery imo.

Is this lowest tier bait? Cant speak for all of balkan, but all 1st world countries are using us and want our land. Fuck the people tho, we can just die.

Can we all agree that Slovenians are mountain jews and are the real enemy?

Absolutely this. Serbs and Croats are god tier balkans, everyone else are shitskins and the slovenes are the kikes.

That's two villages you have as an example there, and how come there's no Janez there now?

>doesn't even have a slavic name for istria
>calls it 'our clay'
pls

Thing is, you're not very well liked in Istra.

fucking yes

Da
HRVOJE PALI JASENOVAC

This, they all sound like fags and desperately want to look like Germans. Plus their women are some of the biggest whores in the world.

Just get rid of all Bosniaks and Albanians.

Slovenia should just join Austria. They were always the good goyim when it came to supporting the Habsburgs.

>>the fucking gets

Kek wills it

>usually referred to as Caucasian Albania for disambiguation with the modern state of Albania (the native name for the country is unknown)

Reminder that "Albania" is not an "Albanian" word or what we call ourselves. Our country in our language is call Shqipnia, and we are Shqiptars. Did you even read the first two sentences you moronic pig fucker

>haplogroups most strongly associated with Albanian people (E-V13, R1b and J2b2) are often considered to have arrived in Europe from the Near East with the Neolithic revolution or late Mesolithic, early in the Holocene epoch. Within the Balkans, all three have a local peak in Kosovo, and are overall more common among Albanians, Greeks and Vlachs than Slavs.

(LINK: wikiwand.com/en/Origin_of_the_Albanians#/Genetic_studies )

TFW when your a barabian slav that came to the balkans in the 7th century and your propagandists try to make all type of fake ass claims to legitimise their shitty state.Your literally ISRAEL you jewy ass gays

>Your literally ISRAEL you jewy ass gays
what did he mean by this

Nah i say they join here so we whip them back into shape, the balkan way repels all the western bullshit that the jews try to force on us

This

Serbs are literally from Siberia and should go back there

>serbs
>siberia
Lol
We all came from Poland here

Slavs are Asiatic tho

how about not changing borders and just cooperating like civilized individuals with common interests?
(give Montenegro though, it's not a real nation)

we look like a ballsack lmao

So? If you are a lazy cynical asshole who thinks he knows everything better than anyone than you are a Croat. Meaning 100% of Slovenia.

Tell me somethin' you little shit, why do you get so butthurt when we call you Shiptars ?

dnevnjak hehe

jeli ovo bio sarkazam

kek

Who? No one gets buthurt about it. Shiptars is just the Albanian version of "an albanian".why do retarded people like you assume that's an insult? WTF?

DENIED

BECAUSE EVERY TIME WE CALL THEM SHIPTARS IN OUR COUNTRY, THEY GO FULL MONKEY MODE

>lets split balkans into a fuckton of countries
>alright nice, but we're still missing something important...
>oh I know, lets fuck up the borders too!

Literally India-Bangladesh border

NE
pusi kurac zidov

Forced displacement. You should be familiar with it, ustaše.

That's bullshit you monkey.
That's like the German version of "deutscher"

Shqiptar just means an Albanian. You are paranoid FYi

DENIED

There will sooner be a war than a Croatian ruling Slovenia.

>forced displacement
what did he mean by this

In Kosovo, the Serb regime referred to Albanians from "Albania" as Albanske, while referring to Albanians from Kosovo as "Shiptar." This was a hegemonic strategy to "divide and conquer" and create a ethnic distinction where there wasn't one. Because of that, when people who speak Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian/Macedonian call us Shiptars, it is immediately inflected with the racist context of the last 150 years, even though thats what we call ourselves in our own languages (although there is a Q shQiptar)

>DENIED
what did it mean by this

When you forcefully displace existing population and move your own in. You really should work on improving your education, you're supposed to be a modern country.

DENIED means FUCK OFF USTAŠE

>When you forcefully displace existing population and move your own in
what did it mean by this

>FUCK OFF USTAŠE
what did it mean by this

best pic itt

gib hun parts of vojvodina pls, or at least cleanse it from gypsies

evil serbs push all the filthy gypsies there

Listen here 80 degrees France, you come here and call then Shiptars, and talk to me then okay ?

>the eternal hungarian jew tries to divide and conquer

Tnx for the info, didn't know

fucking kek

oy vey, why would you say that catholic brother?

kosovo albanians are different than those from albania even on genetic and ethnic level, because you call them ghegs while you are tosks

No problem

translate pls

Gheg and Tosk are the two main dialects of Albanian.

(Link: dialects.albanianlanguage.net/ )

Serb: Hey Hrvoje, what's up?
Croat: Hi hehe

Serb: Mothefucking Ustase trash
Croat: Motherfucking Cetnik trash

Couldn't think of a better translation for "majku mu jebem", literal translation for that is "i'm going to fuck your mother"

hi hi fuck you ustashe
fuck you chetnik

Should have turned it into a parking lot.

i posle kazu da srbi nemaju najbolji smisao za humor u exyu

i mean you even make a difference on ethnic level because ghegs have a different/unique tradition

Technically every tribe would be slightly different in DNA, but that wouldn't constitute a different ethnic group.

i was told by albanians that ghegs and tosks are considered different somehow, even on genetic level ghegs have unique ev-13 gene who albanians from albania don't, they are even physically different - ghegs are lighter and taller, while tosks are smaller and darker

Yeah, Ghegs are lighter and taller but thats also pretty straightforward. Tosks are southern and have more sun plus the coast. Ghegs are more mountain folk (see Theth). There are different traditions and genes in every single tribe (otherwise they would be same tribe) , i think its not enough to constitute a different ethnicity.

compare that to us and croats, we are close ethnically but still considered as different. i haven't heard of other tribes and their traditions though, but they all seem assimilated by ghegs and tosks since there's no mention of them

And you wonder why we think we are better than you

Those borders...

yeah because everyone speaks Italian here not just italians
we can only achieve that bliss united

even albanians are better than you

How many Albos live in Switzerland?

uhm I mean Turkey

looks like someone disemboweled us both

Turkey denies mostly that there are albanians there and they obstruct any studies or albanian language schools, which makes it hard to ascertain. Estimates range from 1-5 million (most assimilated).

There were many albanians expelled to turkey in 20th century: historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=kosovar_self-determination_tmln_40

>being this jelly

shhh no tears now

The US stopped the genocide that's all, tyvm!

That looks like an encirclement just waiting to happen, anytime the Croatians want to get their way they can just cut off that entire region and use the people as hostages.

what could i be jelly of?
your size?
your rich and long coastline?

That's not how it works
>Burger education