Sam Hyde - Daily Caller Article

Didn't see a thread, but holy shit guys, Sam Hyde is unleashed.

dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/

Here's my favorite line: "Maybe we really are what Brett Gelman accuses whites of being: a virus. Viruses are durable organisms. They survive when their hosts die out, teeming and propagating in the darkness of the body, chuckling at the apocalypse."

I know there are a lot of Hyde naysayers now, but he doesn't seem like a charlatan like some of the others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWprUWlSqCs
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
youtu.be/gVtHvItwjHs
youtu.be/flWfpwN0giw?t=41m29s
avclub.com/article/adult-swim-cancels-alt-right-sketch-show-million-d-246917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His interview with Tim Heidecker was a mess tho.

we had a thread earlier

they responded to that TYT segment too, those fucking retards didn't understand shit about the show

youtube.com/watch?v=MWprUWlSqCs

sams response:
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

I thought it was funny, he triggered Tim so hard

Meanwhile Charls is producing some quality shit on bombstrap

youtu.be/gVtHvItwjHs

Sam is gone, Charles is the new /our guy/

I would argue this was the biggest red pill for Sam. He's basically seen his kingdom collapse in front of him. Take a few days to recoup, and then rebuild it bigger and better.

Wouldn't that go against discrimination laws if he was indeed fired for supporting Trump?

Depends on the state, but it really doesn't matter. The mountain of evidence he would need to prove that is beyond the pale.

Basically, Time Warner would just have to come up with another legitimate reason, and I'm sure they could come up with plenty.

technically yes

good luck with him finding a non-jewish lawyer decent enough to get him any cash though

Damn I want to give Anne my superior white seed.

who is his gf?

>I thought it was funny, he triggered Tim so hard

I interpreted that call differently than you did. Yeah Tim was a smarmy, smug fuck but Sam was sitting there accusing him of getting his show cancelled with no concrete proof, just hearsay. That and the whole "Give me my fucking show back, I'm broke" seemed a bit desperate to me. Honestly, Sam had a golden opportunity when he got a shot on AS, but messed it up and pissed a lot of people off in the process.

He didn't mess it up, he did what he set out to do. He made a show with his image, he made it the way he wanted it to be made, presumably the way they wanted it to be made since they had obviously seen his material beforehand.

While it's not clear exactly who killed the show, it is clear that it was murdered and not natural causes. You don't just axe a show for no good reason when it gets ratings. The time slot was shit and it still pulled in viewers.

There was no win in this. This was a Kobayashi Maru. His biggest misstep was the buzzfeed interview, but what better way could he have done it? Seriously, if he answered the questions straight forward he would have been literally Hitler. If he answered them in a respectful, but funny way, he'd be even meaner Hitler. The way he did it he was just inconsiderate Hitler.

Fuck [AS] and fuck Buzz Feed. AS especially though, they folded under the slightest amount of pressure from a Buzz Feed reporter.

>That and the whole "Give me my fucking show back, I'm broke" seemed a bit desperate to me.
He could sell his Panerai for a few shekels if he's struggling to pay the bills.

digits checked
the search must begin

>Honestly, Sam had a golden opportunity when he got a shot on AS, but messed it up and pissed a lot of people off in the process.

The boys knew it was inevitable, they were dealing with jews for fuck's sake

the fact they were able to complete the entire season with a minimal amount of shit censored is what blows my mind

Lazzo must be a good dude

Yes, but he wasn't fired for supporting Trump. He was fired for mentioning/naming the Jew on multiple occasions. No one is going to come out and say this though, because both the Jews that fired him and Sam Hyde himself have a deep vested interest in keeping this fact quiet. The Jews like to keep attention of themselves and Sam doesn't want to trash his entire career by being labeled an anti semite. The whole Trump thing is just a safe excuse for both sides.

>with no concrete proof
He literally got baited into admitting that he did.

>"I had nothing to do with getting your show cancelled. That was all Gelman."
>"I would never! I just don't have strong convictions like that, Sam!
>"Well of course I supported Gelman, he's my friend!"
>"Look, I'm having a bad time too. My back hurts and I'm fat!"
>"ALL I DID WAS VOCALIZE MY EXPERIENCES WITH YOUR NAZI FANBASE, OK?!"

Tim got fucking baited and trolled. Snakes like him are so predictable. He avoided confrontation at all costs and desperately wanted to look innocent. The thing is he actually got triggered by Sam and couldn't kept switching up between trying to seem genuine and being sarcastic. He squirmed and he fucked himself.

I'd be extremely wary of Youtube. Seems utterly 100% fucking certain that they're gearing up to begin a full blown crackdown and censorship of anything remotely non-leftist. They'll let less big channels stay alive as long as they don't mention anything crazy. But for what Hyde wants to do, which is have a real comedy show with full production value etc... Youtube will NEVER cooperate. You need some coordination with the distribution service to make that kind of thing really pop.

Youtube is pretty much a sure shot to absolutely not be your go to for that. '

true, Tim destroyed all of his credibility in about 7 minutes which he spent the last 10 years slowly building, in my eyes at least.

Why don't I understand Million Dollar Extreme at all

Don't know. I'll admit to not understanding all of it, and I think some of it by design is supposed to be "We're so avant-garde of course you don't understand it," but a lot of stuff, especially Sam's presentations at colleges and cons make me laugh till I hurt.

He's best when he's fucking with people, because he's very good most of the time of remaining composed enough, if you can call it that, that most people don't know if he's actually fucking with them.

when youre older u will

Maybe it's best.

Sam Hyde had to know that Jews would eventually shut his show down. I mean come on its the Jews, its what they've been known for since forever

Sam treated the buzzfeed interview like he did because he knew it was going to be a fucking hatchet job.

I'm so glad Sam is finally free of his shackles so he could fight for America the way he wants to

I don't think I understand why his show was canned. If we're going to blame Jews, don't you think they'd want all the sheks from those high ratings?

It doesn't really make much sense to me. If he was getting the ratings, which everything I've heard is that he was, then that should be the barometer, but it wasn't. Seems like [AS] is more firm in their beliefs than I would have guessed, because their show was low cost, had a shitty time slot, and still got views, so they axed it because [AS] has some zealots.

I know, that's why I said there was no better way of doing it. The conclusion was always going to be that he's a new incarnation of Hitler and needs to be destroyed.

Hitler is now a meme. Everything they don't agree with is Hitler. It's ok though, what they don't understand is that their sitting on the edge of a cliff chiseling away with their words until they've lost all meaning and the earth falls from beneath them. When they reach the bottom and regain consciousness they'll continue to blame the right wing.

Really though, this is too our benefit if it turns out this way. The enemy uses the same tactic repeatedly and constantly sits there bewildered as to why they lost.

It's a knee jerk reaction to Trump winning. The entire left is in full damage control mode. Anything that could even be remotely interpreted as not being le progressive leftism is being shut down by (((them))). You can see it happening on Twitter a lot too.

youtu.be/flWfpwN0giw?t=41m29s
They're one of us

A lot of fucking pricks at adult swim are unfortunately far left leaning. MDE: World Peace was said to be a topic of debate among people there. I saw this AV article talking about that posted on Sup Forums.

avclub.com/article/adult-swim-cancels-alt-right-sketch-show-million-d-246917

The cuck who whined about AS not hiring enough women posted about how much he and his faggot liberal pals around the AS office steamed over MDE. People were literally so triggered that they axed it.

I mean he literally mentions Sup Forums in the Heidecker interview, and he says all of MDE voted Trump in the dailycaller article. He was always /ourguy/.

Pressure from people that make them more money than MDE do. Tim produces like 4 shows for them, so when people are threatening to quit and he backs them it becomes difficult for AS.
And I'm pretty sure Sam said for an AS skit show they actually had a fairly high budget, like double what the Andre show gets.

I get that, I would just think [AS] would have enough self protection that it wouldn't cut off it's nose to spite it's face. You don't do what a few workers want you to do when it's making you money.

I'm guessing we aren't getting the full story, but I'm also guessing it's not far off from the truth, it was probably just more catastrophic than expected. Like a full blown [AS] coup.

I love it. Sam knows how to spin shit to his advantage,

Charles always seemed crazier to me than Sam, it's his eyes I think

Tim was right when he told Sam: "You have an army", Sam needs to mobilize and building fuck AS

Oh sheeeeit, SammyGunz is going all white power?

Noice

Kind of makes me sad, I loved T&E, but I think you're at least partially right. Personally, I would have called his bluff though. He's makes really niche shows that are hit or miss, I doubt he'd risk his relatively cushy, secure job over this.

I guess everyone's an ideologue now, though. I can't tell if I have been born in the best or worst era.

You don't have enough anger or cynicism. Either that or you're a content normie. One or the other.

Bomb the AS building when?

is charls on hair drugs? he was bald as shit before

They actually think the glass table sketch was a real prank

They must be trolling

You need more red pills.
MDE is the best thing to come out of internet.

Just watch the 3 or more hour long Billy and the Clown reading.
Sit trough it from start to finish in one sitting, you'll understand.

That's probably what I will do for Christmas.

Actually I can stream Billy and the Clown on plug.dj if someone is interested

Good watches.

>tfw too late to buy their art book

>First print on its way.