Open Sweden official government website. Click on ''First priority area''

government.se/government-policy/the-swedish-governments-overall-eu-priorities/a-solidarity-based-refugee-and-migration-policy-and-a-secure-world/

HAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAHAHhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAHAHhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAHAHhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

government.se/contentassets/de333ae723ba4650acd633d7ea469205/migration-2.jpg
government.uk/
regeringen.se/artiklar/2016/10/lassatsning-for-att-stimulera-fler-barn-och-unga-att-lasa-mer/
youtube.com/watch?v=iSthtJQGfi4
nakedcapitalism.com/2016/12/us-life-expectancy-declines-in-2015-unintentional-injuries-rise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those lightskinned babies
>only blaming women for racemixing

>stability
lol

Swedens are even worse than jews.

haha. well memed

Who the fuck in Sweden would go near those wildebeests?

Kalergi plan in full action

Kalergi plan is already in complete status. Now it's the normalization process.

>more countries must do more
>p-please

so are they forcing their own citizens to start housing fight age male child-families now?

Nice to be back at the good old Sweden bashing now that the election is over.

I clicked on the home page

look what is there

It's important to know that these things aren't normal, these are very disturbed people and/or hired commercial actors. While there are many arabs and niggers here it's important not to fall for obvious Jew propaganda, that's the intended effect. These traitors will not be alive a decade from now.

Sweden the gift that keeps on giving.

you mean the white ones or the immigrants?
The refugees will be in sweden to stay. They are part of the arab reconquista plan.

Obviously during the normalization process many will die, including kebabs.

Is cultural-Marxist Sweden replacing their language with English too?

That black guys face lmao. He's thinking to himself "I'm cucking the shit out of these clowns, I'll never have to work again". I don't blame them desu.

That sound absolutely reasonable to me. The overencumbered of specific countries, especially small countries like Sweden, is unreasonable and while I will concede that poor countries like many of those in Eastern Europe shouldn't have refugee quotas as big as those that economic powerhouses like Germany have, they should be required to take at least some responsibility.

I couldn't imagine that the black chicks over there are interested in the Swedish sissy-boys.

Hol' up...

>black women holding light-skinned babies
>black guys with shit-eating grins
Did Shaniquah get cucked?

they will die, as they are already dying right now. Look at South Africa. This is europa destiny.

A fucking german.

government.se/contentassets/de333ae723ba4650acd633d7ea469205/migration-2.jpg
when you see it you'll shit bricks

kek

Nobody wants black women. It's a big problem in their urban communities.

looks like all those black women got BLEACHED

FUCK AM I ON A LIST NOW

FUCK YOU user FUCK YOU BIGLY

holy christ theres not a single WHITE MALE on this website

>government.se

that's a commercial domain isnt it? a legit government site would be .gov.se or something like that.
For example anyone can buy government.uk/

to me it seems they are holding babies of that white whore who is drinking something

Wow, seriously you probably are.

>government.se

This is the common website of the Government and the Government Offices.

The Government Offices

The Government Offices form a single, integrated public authority comprising the Prime Ministers Office, the government ministries and the Office for Administrative Affairs.

Nice Poland, the traitor of Europe, you just put every Sup Forums user that clicked that on a government list.

> Taking responsibility for nations that aren't taking responsibility for themselves.
This is how you die, German.

GET ME OUT OF HERE

Nope, it's the real website. In Swedish it's regeringen.se and if you click "English website" it directs to government.se

???

regeringen.se/artiklar/2016/10/lassatsning-for-att-stimulera-fler-barn-och-unga-att-lasa-mer/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This will all take a huge turn by 2018.
Future Prime Minister of Sweden. A politician with actual talent.
youtube.com/watch?v=iSthtJQGfi4

All we ever see from Sweden on our TV are dark crime movies.
So you could follow those and kill some Somalis. Do it with primitive weapons, like bashing their heads in with a stone or an iron pipe, or stabbing them with a knife. Police will think they fought among eachother and look for the killer among them.

>government.se/contentassets/de333ae723ba4650acd633d7ea469205/migration-2.jpg

Those are some suspiciously light skinned nogs my moon man.

Taking responsiblity for the consequences of geopolitical disasters that happen for geopolitical reasons.

Scoff at it all you want, we live together on this planet on what is, all things considered, a pretty tight space that's only going to grow tighter as long as human population increases.

And believe me, I'd be the first to support any method to make the human population decrease peacefully, when seeking a way to overcome scarcity we should be less concerned with finding a way to produce ressources but to lower our need for them, at least in the short term.

What I'm saying is, believing the Syrian civil war wont have consequences in the long run if we just choose to ignore it for long enough is incredibly naive.

Facing the facts is never pleasant but if we don't we'll be in for an incredibly rude awakening and as a matter of fact if he had seen an prepared for the consequences of the war earlier (Which would have been possible) things would have gone much smoother in the first place.

Are you twelve and your parents don't let you go outside and see how things have turned out with the refugees that Merkel let in???

Germany invited jihadists so you get most of them.
Honestly you deserve all of them. Sweden is paying the price because they are on suicide wish for many years.

Every time I see that flag on this site I see something cucked under it.

Perfect image, man with knife is an anglo.

Just to be consistent we won't accept german refugees either when shit hits the fan in your country.

But is this is an honest opinion of a fucking kraut then you deserve to get genocided by those fucking shit skins.

I'd enjoy invading Germany after it's become Gerministan.

You know your country is shit when I don't even have a meme for it yet.

Why do Sweden make it sound like the rest of Europe aren't sharing a burden?
Are they trying to say refugees are negative to their host country? If not, why aren't they happy they're getting exclusive supply of refugees?

>stereotypical german arrogance, delusion of grandeur, naivete and inferiority complex, the post

what a fucking retard

Finland truly is the greatest meme country

>must
Make me, cuck.

Pro tip. Look for suicide rates by country on wikipedia.

>, a pretty tight space that's only going to grow tighter as long as human population increases.

found the kike

I don't mind that they are trying to integrate their refugees but this kind of shit is so hamfisted. They act like there are normally 5x the Africans as there are White people. If they were really for equality, they'd have a roughly even number or just reflect the actually proportion. Like in America they overcompensate for African American news anchors. It is overblown representation because only 1 in 10 are black in the US and yet you hardly see any hispanic news anchors despite them making up 3 in 10.

> These show that for the first time in 23 years, overall life expectancy declined in the US in 2015, as compared to 2014, for total population, males, and females.
> “Motor vehicle accidents have gone up 6 percent,” he explains. “Accidental poisoning increased 13 percent. And 97 percent of accidental poisoning was from drug overdoses and alcohol,” he added, citing the opioid epidemic as a particular problem.

nakedcapitalism.com/2016/12/us-life-expectancy-declines-in-2015-unintentional-injuries-rise.html

>be American
>life is hell
>too cowardly to kill self
>get opiods
>die

Let's be honest

do you really thik Germany, Sweden and France will exist in 2030?

I think we are seeing the last years of europe.
Eventually Russia and USA will have to start a world war against the Muslim caliphate of europe and saudi arabia. Probably will have to nuke turkey too

Also, once Sweden is declared a Muslim caliphate, Norway and Iceland will be conquered in less than 48 hours.
Denmark will follow next.

They will march to Spain and Portugal and then establish the Eurabian Kingdom

>malala

fucking bitch here would be cleaning WCs instead of writing books kek

It will get worse before it gets better. I don't know about France, but in Sweden and Germany we already have no-go areas that are ruled by Arab crime clans and where police doesn't go. But of course the government and their accomplice Lügenpresse deny this.

As things get gradually worse and worse, we will see an increase of right-wing politics. I think we'll finally swing around to being far-right in the mid 2020s. And then there might be a "final solution" again for the muslim problems.

Ya finally got me! Now I'll lay down and die like a good goy.

THE BABY IS A RACEMIX
AAAAAH
AND THE MOLE ON FAT WHITE CHICKS TIT

Look forward to your grandaughter sharing a man, and getting beat by him for showing her face in public. Should you have good fortune of surviving both the civil wars and being allowed to reproduce, cuck.

imagine 2 or 3 million arabs in germany with guns and money coming from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. They can easily win over the german army.

I'm not sure if it will get better.

>thinking they're trying to integrate them into society
>looking at an image showing a gaggle of niggers with one white bitch

That's not what integration looks like. That's what government sponsored genocide looks like.

also other than the 3 million soldiers you'll have at least 10 million "regular" muslims providing them with shelter, food and support.

>too cowardly to kill self
tell us how you really feel

Saudi Arabia gets their guns from Germany, not the other way round. If we cut them off, then that's that.

I thought that fucking mole was part of a necklace.

lol, you are really a stupid german like every german I see on pol.

I'm sorry that monkey shitposters like you with a sub 80 IQ don't understand how things are in Europe.
Go peel a banana or something.

Thank you very much for sharing your views, I'll give them due consideration. It's these intelligent and rational responses to controversial opinions that keep me coming back to this board.

dunt vory Shmippy, if vee zell zem guns and zey try to invadez uz wiiths zem, veil just ask zem to givez us our gunz backz for zeh refundz.

Isn't Finland kinda cucked already? No offense meant

Aren't you busy destroying Europe again or something?Go back to work.

>Must
Go on, force us. See what happens.

>S-saudi arabia needs german guns to start a war

even in basic logic you are just stupid. I'm not sure why Hitler thought you idiots were a master race. Literally the level of stupidness of every german poster is beyond the limits.

Saudi Arabia import guns from USA, Britain, France and a small percentage from Germany.

>Click on ''First priority area'

This isn't on the page for me

KEK
U
C
K

Not before i have taken atleast 100 mudslimes and swecucks with me to hell, then i can die peacefully and go to valhalla

Basic math

Saudi Arabia has an army of 225,000. Germany has less than 60,000 soldiers.

There will be about 3 million Jihadists in Germany before 2030 willing to kill germans. And there will be more than 10 million "peaceful" muslims helping them

KEK wills it!

Everything you wrote sounds reasonable.
IF the system would work.
What we are facing aren't just refugees from war ridden nations like syria (a war that benefits the powerful and leaves the consequences to the filthy public in other states) or political refugees but alot of economical refugees and criminals who are just here to suck off on our welfare system and do what they want to without facing consequences.
We got no working system to deport criminals. That's the fault of our politicians. They knew that there is a huge problem with groups from albania, morocco, serbia and some other northern african states we can't get rid off because the nations where these fine people come from simply refuse to take them back.
So, they stay here and do what they did the whole time. And our politicians just ignore it and lie to their own public "uh oh, we didn't know it was a problem".
You think politicians are naive or blind. They are not, they lie right into your face, icecold.

We need a system that protects us from those wild savages. As long as this doesn't apply, and it does not apply, the only thing we should do is refusing taking anyone in to protect our families from potential criminals.
We've got our own criminals, we don't have to invite more.

>fat germans will be able to fight 2+ million kebabs with tanks, machine gun and air support

lol

He means the white ones. The purpose of gays and other degenerates has passed. You saw this when the DNC was pro-Muslim after the Orlando attacks.

The next 10 years will be the promotion of non-whites as a force to bring values to Europe. You already see it on Sup Forums.

>destroy old values
>create valueless society with poor birthrates
>claim it can only be fixed via non-white migration

Create the illness, offer the "cure". Like the pharmaceutical scam.

Man, a reasonable reply, fucking finally.

You know what? I agree with you but that's something we should take as an opportunity to examine where our problems are.

See, I'm all for calling out unnecessary bureaucracy, god knows we have a lot of that, but we mustn't forget that there's a point to it and that's preventing the general lack of accountability when it comes to implementing certain policy. When things aren't organized properly what you end up with is a mess and it's the kind of mess we're currently in.

If the systems were in place to deport foreign criminals, to properly deal with gang crime, hell, to properly deal with crime period, things would be going much better. Point is, these systems should have been in place beforehand and could have been in place beforehand if it wasn't for laziness and inefficiency in our government.

Which goes back to my complaint about a lack of accountability. Politicians aren't accountable enough for what they do, for how they run their countries. That's easy to ignore as long as these countries don't face any serious problems, as soon as they do it becomes clear just how badly managed the whole system is.

60k are only our Heer (groundforces)
In total the Bundeswehr got 167k active soldiers, about 9k voluntary personnel and about 40k in reserve.

>Create the illness, offer the "cure"
Hegel

if you count civil personnel ...

I don't count civil personnel. 167 724 professional soldiers in total.

>oh look, it's the I went full retard and am now shocked that my neighbors didn't policy again

I never saw so many Blacks dating White girls in my life then when I visited Malmo,Sweden

The place is so Cucked, even Moonman and Ben Garrison would not be able to uncucked it.

The system simpy doesn't work and when a system is not working you need to take a full stop, repair it and then open it again.
Everything else is just on-the-fly and ineffective.
If the departments had done their work properly (as you said it would have been possible and it's not something we haven't faced before) it could work like you said.
But sadly nothing like that happened and just got ignored.
Now we face the consequences and everyone goes apeshit. Our state is just incapable and fully responsible for this, no ecxuses here.

I'm just tired reading everyday how incompetent our head of state is and I blame it on the left-shift of our nation. Instead preparing and acting like an authoritian state everyone was pandering everyone and turned blind on any upcoming problems.

>Taking responsiblity
You're not responsible for it. Not an argument.
>we live together on this planet on what is
You live in Germany. The German government has a duty to represent the interests of the German people. Not Sudanese. Not Somalians. Not Afghans. Not Syrians.
They arrive in Germany coming from other safe countries. They're not refugees. Germany is not responsible for them, and has no duty to even evaluate their asylum claims according to the UN convention on the status of refugees, much less accept them.
>believing the Syrian civil war wont have consequences in the long run if we just choose to ignore it for long enough is incredibly naive
As with immigration.
It is however not naive, but outright moronic, to believe those consequences will have a greater effect on Germans if the Syrians(minority of migrants) were not at all present in Germany.

You are talking out of your ass. You're wrong on every count that isn't an entirely irrelevant statement.