Japan need 200,000 immigrants per year

>2017
>Japan still does not accept any immigrants
>Japan got 5000 refugee application, accepted only 21 refugees

As a Japanese, I am ashamed of it.
First of all, We need immigrants. As UN,IMF, OECD, World Bank, goldman sacks, wall street journal and many famous economists said, Japanese economy will collapse without immigrants.
Current birth rate is around 1.4, according to our officials, Japan will lose 200,000 population per year in 2040~2100.
And This is why we need 200,000 immigrants.

Japan is not full at all. in local cities, There is problem that apartments are not fully used. And such cities are going to die.
This means, Japanese culture will lost forever.

What should we do?

ACCEPT IMMIGRANTS.

Also, second important aspect is Japan is racist nation.
We have Olympic in 2020. Japan should open border to everyone.
Japan should help syrian refugee. should accept all of them. This is the duty of first world.
We are sinful.

some people may say that Japanese should breed. But It is stupid.

Japanese people do not want child. That's it. so this is why We need immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/bigstock-Map-Of-Japan-And-Japanese-Flag-1191275.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I enjoy Sup Forums pasta and all -- but can you write some new stuff up

Why don't they just bring in weebs from the west and make them do low skilled labor?

Did you read my post?

Can you refute my post? protip: you can't.

BTFOed your argument. never come back to here.

Give me a free unused apartment and a qt nip gf and I'll move there fampai.

Don't do it guys, trust me.
Keep anime great.

>qt nip
There is no such thing

You have to go back.

Boy, haven't seen this thread since twelve hours ago
Fuck off

As a white person, I believe the japanese are equivalent to whites. Maybe even better because they aren't fucking pussies about ethnic issues.

Japan, do not feel ashamed. Save yourselves and don't fall for the ((Racism)) meme

Just only accept young girls. Nobody would be against it because they are cute and the birth rate problem will be solved because all the weebs and neets will be interested in them.
It is the obvious solution.

t. Chaimu Gorudoberugu

No, maybe with less people your sub way rush hour won't be such a joke

>not t. Gaidu Seikanborugo

What is even the reasoning behind not wanting children in Japan?

Hello Japan,
Is it bad if I want white gaijin dick in japanese pussy? I want to learn your culture and language then I come.

Nice proxy malay/Indonesia/Pakistan Musloid

>As a Japanese
wwwwwwwwwwww

An American friend over there just had a baby with his Chinese wife. Of course neither of them are citizens. Dunno what citizenship the baby has.

>slanted subhumans who eat with sticks
>better than whites
>check flag
Kys zhou u rice parasite

my fucking sides
protip: Japan is not Europe
enjoy your sheqels

Import south europooreans better than mudshits and be more permissive with the lenguague. Educate your women to be more easy. South Europeans will teach your men to be real mens and stop being so naive, and will put some action in those asian pussies.

Seriously, japanese people camnot survive in the streets of Spain or Italy (not because violence or anything like that, but is just that japanese people lacks of slyness that we learned through ages of wars and survival)

This is the 4th time i see this thread, stop shilling already, will you?
Fix your family politics instead of importing shitski s goddamn it.

>this eigo sensei again

hide and sage

It's okay.

Cultural diversity is not bad thing as westerners say

child is costy and dirty.

We simply want to enjoy our life.

Child is burden

Here's some anime to tell u to fuck off

Japan has no policy on naturalizing kids born on their shitty jungle island. One of their largest exports is illegal babies.

This asshole keeps making the same thread from a proxy

JapJew, you're not going to gain any traction. Take it as a warning from us, you want controlled immigration, not layabouts.

sigh. Hello Jewish / Shill Proxy poster. How full is your account today? Did you make a lot of money as an infiltration disinformation agent with no honor? I hope you did. I hope you had a productive day, Jewish / Shill Proxy poster. I hope you ate good food and I hope you slept well before you woke up and connected to your VPN or proxy service to put on your foreign appearance.

Why not downsize, free the land, allow people to easily afford land due to less demand... and see what happens? The black death freed European peasants after all.

Hello, user-sama.

Most Americans and Westerns are enthralled in your culture and would consider immigrating to your country, if given a chance to. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the expression, 'green is greener on the other side', but basically it means that people like to visit other places that very different to what they know of--typically their mundane homes in the West.

I'd like to move to Nippon and teach English full time, not as some ALT stooge-pet, and be treated fairly. But unfortunately, as you're aware, your government doesn't like immigrants. So my fantasies of moving to Nippon will stay as just that: fantasies. Oh well. At least, you're red-pilled user-senpai. Your English is very good too. Cheers.

Eating with a pair of sticks is truly aesthetic, and highly functional not to mention serves a unique cultural value, whereas using a fucking knife and fork is clumsy and barbaric. Fuck you, boy, never talk shit about chopsticks!

>this has to be bait

if japan needs more people then the government should be paying ethnic japanese people to have babies. japanese people are so respectful and reserved, releasing a bunch of arabs from a war torn country (broken people) loose in japan would be absolute chaos.

thank fuck the japanese leaders have got way more sense than you

Waifus, hentai and onaholes make real females obsolete, as characters in animes are always overly perfect and cute.
You set your standards too high, so you won't settle with a normie gf. Thus no children, it's quite simple.

Japan needs more sex and children, not immigrants.

Nigger why do you always post this stupid shit? I've seen you do this like 15 times over the last few months and its getting sad.

wow a based leaf, didn't think such a thing existed tbqh

just take white immigrants

>"As UN,IMF, OECD, World Bank, goldman sacks, wall street journal and many famous economists said"

Names you can trust! Japan, you would be better of to take advice from serial murderers.

actually i'd go as far as saying that if anything the government is protecting foreign immigrants from their nationalist mafia

Do really believe white/black sans prefer to live Japan instead of europe/anglo nations?

baka desu ka?

Their work culture is nothing short of insane, for both sexes.

Cultural diversity may be not a bad thing, but when your culture gets wiped out by the foreign culture, then it's a bad thing. Go fuck yourself red button weaboo

>releasing a bunch of arabs from a war torn country (broken people) loose in japan would be absolute chaos.
I see no problem here.

kys chink lover, theres nothing aesthetic about it
>muh culture
they were just sub human and weak and couldnt come up with something and hard to make like a fork, also eating rice with chopsticks, literal retards of a race

>baaa we need slave workers, our multibillionaire CEOs need them for their companies!

Yakuza is nationalist? don't know much about them tbqh. though if the japanese governments decisions are based off fear of underworld reactions then that's pretty weak imo. if they are causing problems for the government then they should take them out

Japan doesn't need immigrants; they need to stop generational warfare via the pay-as-you-go retirement system and public debts

>t. nipponese piggu

K-k-k-k-k-ike

Fuck syrian niggers, I'll be your refugee Japan.

didn't 1 of those 21 you took assault someone in the first month lol sage this shit

HOW MANY TIMES
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU POSTED THIS THREAD
YOU HAVE A FUCKING WORD DOCUMENT ON YOUR DESKTOP
オカマ

Friendly reminder that OP is in the business and economically benefits from immigrants.
This person is a known spammer and he said it himself that he doesn't give a shit about Japan and that Japanese women, including his relatives, must be raped.
Check the archives.

It seems that japaneese people are on a list as well :) take care guys, stay strong

Japan you are hiding your filthy Fukushima radiation data...

Again.

Expect Coppelion(shitty anime but should have been real) and evacuate to northern nations instead.

You guys too stupid to fuck? Man up bitch and knock up a ho.

helium suicide is a waste of valuable and scarce noble gas, kill yourself like a normal person just jump off a huge building.

>>Japan should help syrian refugee. should accept all of them

Kek pls do

Every country with a generous unfunded retirement system has a negative birth rate

>as westerners say

Get baby making

Lol but welfare is non existent here. They would starve, or Riot and get deported if they came here.

I would love to move to your country and get a Japanese waifu.

The problem is your language, it's impossible to learn.

Fucking white diaspora scum, just know that not only do true Japanese disagree with your moronic hugbox logic, but they despise you.

Engrish teaching shit, go jump off the skytree.

Kalergi plan to Japan.

You have a government that actually cares about people? I'm jealous.

>this pasta again.

sage

You guys should take all our weaboos

No kebab

Why do you keep making these threads? Is someone paying you or is is autism?

>having a homogenous country and accepting subhuman immigrants

What have I heard about this before? That certainly can't cause any problems.

I agree Japan NEEDS more DIVERSITY and MULTICUTURALISM

>Cultural diversity is not bad thing as westerners say
>(((westerners)))

Your people have not yet learned to watch out for the jew.

I'm thinking about being a hyperweeb and moving to Japan, but I don't want to leave my glorious guns. Wat do?

Why do you want Japan to turn into a shithole? Have you not had a good look at Europe and the US?

How this is possible? Why population is so important for economy?

please do it Japan. Take immigrants from Africa and the middle east, it will bring harmony and prosperity to your lands

Take macroeconomics course.

Then you can understand why we need immigrants you dumb shit

You provide no proofs as to why you need lowskill non-japanese language speakers though. That sort of influx benefits only big businesses.

Just because there's a downturn in housing doesn't mean cities are dying, it's just a good time to buy.

You're rushing to a conclusion acting as if it's impossible for the population to grow naturally.

Your country doesn't need muslim immigrants, it would just be nice if there were some people who respected Japanese culture and values to move over.

source: Yen has been on the rise in value. (more than you provided)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/bigstock-Map-Of-Japan-And-Japanese-Flag-1191275.jpg/

You've been making shitty bait threads for almost 2 years now. You don't get bored of it?

Remember to sage when replying to bait.

Well Japan, if you're going to accept immigrants, I don't recommend Syrians, muslims or africans. Or the Chinese for that matter.

You don't get along with Koreans for obvious reasons, so they're ruled out.

Us whites aren't breeding that fast either, and we don't really have a reason to travel to your country unless its for weeb interests. So it's unlikely.

You're kind of in a tight spot, unfortunately.

This might not be a bad idea. Weeaboos are probably better educated than 3rd world migrants and would probably be satisfied working lower wages just to be in Japan. Plus they already like (some of) Japanese culture.

even low skill workers increase GDP.

clearly you did not take macroeconomcs.

21 more rapefugees than needed.
Well done Japan, you show us the way.
Fix your demographic problem and you are golden.

Why would any country naturalize babies of foreigners?

reminder to sage

As far as I can see from your post, the only thing you need to be ashamed of is shame itself.

Protip: refugees aren't skilled immigrants and will not help your economy. They will add further drain on your resources and will additionally fragment your social fabric.

Go to your nearest yakuza nightclub and explain it to these fine gentlemen. Say you want to talk with the boss.

And then come here and tell us, if you can still write, lol

Some countries have less population than japan, but have higher or the same GDP. I'm really don't understand why population is so important :(

It's the new (((fellow white people))).

Accept CIVILIZED immigrants, not niggers and other shitskins. Accept me. I would love to live in Japan even though i know shit about the language except for ARIGATO which came from the portuguese word for thank you OBRIGADO.

DO NOT ACCEPT INFERIOR RACES!

I hope youre joking. Would you put your child in a school with 99% Afghan people in it? If you do, you should be in jail for abusing your child in the most evil way if not then stop wanting immigration.

Only the rich can and do avoid immigration in our country as much and as long as possible. Its the poor that suffer first and most from immigration from these shit countries.

It dont even matter if the japanese population shrink a bit then you will get more living space. New technology and more effective production will make it possible to support more old people even with a shrinking population so dont worry.

your not japanese are you

>As a Japanese, I am ashamed of it.
More like
>As a proxy user, I am ashamed of it.

Fuck off gook just encourage Japs to have children. Accepting immigrants will lead to your culture dying