Why do conservatives in the US get so triggered over the burning of a piece of cloth?

Why do conservatives in the US get so triggered over the burning of a piece of cloth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HsFulbzHhDc?t=95
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking

Why do libsharts equate arson with freedom of speech?

how about leftists can burn flags while we can burn a pile Qurans?

>burning something you bought is arson

Now if its not YOUR flag, then sure, you should be punished.

> how about leftists can burn flags while we can burn a pile Qurans?
Yeah go ahead, as long as you paid for your own book :^)

>Yeah go ahead
except this would be literally illegal in many, if not most, countries.

Why do people go around burning pieces of cloth?
That's fucking weird dude.

Because conservatives only dislike "political correctness" when it's someone else controlling what people can do.

It's disrespectful in some circumstances but I don't lose my shit over it.

Also it's like punching someone in the face and asking "lololol y u bleeding??", the intention in publicly burning a flag is to piss people off as much as you can, are you honestly surprised that it works?

Because the flag stands for the people of america and your ancestors, not your goverment.
They're literally saying fuck you to all their fellow americans. They're traitors and they should all be put in gulags.

Why do leftist get mad when you burn a bunch of jews?

Did you just compare the American flag to the Quran, you disgusting fucking quadroon?

Go back to Africa, you banjo lipped nigger.

flag burning should be punished by public lynching

it represents rebellion, disloyalty to the country
conservatives really care about nationalism

Yeah, but lighting your possessions on fire is not freedom of speech.

>fucking racists using muh freedom of speech to spew hatred appeal the first amendment
>dude let me commit arson muh free 'peach

Yeah, but not in the US. Not my problem if you live in some shit country without freedom of speech.

>physically assaulting someone is the same as burning a piece of cloth that you own
I get that its disrespectful, and I disagree with the act, but holy shit conservatives overreact. Its not their problem that you find it offensive you little right wing SJWs

I respect that people have a right to do it. But I absolutely do not respect people who exercise that right.

>the intention in publicly burning a flag is to piss people off as much as you can
>intention to piss people off as much as you can

Do you know what site you are on right now, newfag?

>>physically assaulting someone is the same as burning a piece of cloth that you own
It's an analogy, retard, how did you manage to completely miss my point?

Fuck you nigger. I hate you, but I love my mum. Have a (you).

Retard.

Shitty analogy. Physical assault doesn't compare to burning a cloth that you own.
You conservatives go hardcore SJW mode when it comes to the flag....lmao

It's SYMBOLIC, like taking a piss on your mother's grave
>it doesn't actually hurt anyone so why object to it?
go figure

It represents your nation and its history, you should never burn your country's flag because it's like backstabbing your nation.

I just love how upset they get.

>LoOL SJW cuck pussies, need safe space? TOO BAD LOL

>see flag burning
OMG OMG ARREST THEM, OFFENSIVE ARRREST THEM NOW

Unless the American flag touched the ground I will burn you too cuck

You people are prone to violence. Funny how you criticize Muslims for the same thing.

Can you not be massive hypocrites? You guys act like SJWs. Not too surprising, seeing that Trump literally called for safe spaces.

The problem is not the tissue.
The whole word was changed the day this flag (and it s predecessors) was up. I'm in a french law school and we study your constitution during 1st year because it s probably the best there ever was in the world.

Burning this flag is offensive to the people who like America, freedom, liberty and unity.
Burning this flag shouldn't be used to say you disagree with someone this is plain stupidity.

I wish it was mandatory to have one up on every skyscraper or building. After the attacks in France it was the first time since 1945 that you could put a flag on ur balcony without someone telling you you are rascal.

Just makes me sad.

people shouldn't be burning flags if they live in a 1st world country

it's so ungrateful. that being said flag burning is protected under our 1st amendment so it doesn't trigger me

If youre allows or ignores the other people burn your flag youre Cuck

youtu.be/HsFulbzHhDc?t=95

A flag is a symbol of your country and what it stands for.
Burning it is like shitting in the mouth of the people who built it, died for it and make it great.

Just not a funny or accurate meme

>supporting the first amendment makes you a cuck
>turkey
What a suprise, you're a violent shithead

Then we agree that burning the quran is not hate speech

Then I have the freedom to take a piss on someones grave. It's the first amendment after all.

If you hate the country you live in so much that you would intentionally burn its flag, why the fuck don't you leave?

Yes we completely agree on that.

>protesting means you hate your country
The best right wing meme honestly

>protesting requires burning your country's flag

u wot m8

Yes, people protest in different ways. What a shocker.
While burning the flag achieves nothing for your cause, people still have the right to do it. You conservatives talking about using violence to stop them is absolutely disgusting. Literally Muslim tactics.

The thread is about flag burning.

If you hate your country so much that you'd burn its flag, why not fuck off to another one?

I tell you what, if you are American burning an American flag why don't you go ahead and gtfo of my country. After you burn your moms house down with your family in it. Don't need any of them breeding anymore like you cuck.

are you saying people who burn flags to protest their constitution don't hate their government????

liberal doublethink

these people are beyond saving

fuck you

Thats not the case for everyone who burns the flag as a political statement. I'm sure some do it because they hate the US, but I'd wager and guess that most do not. They consider it a strong political statement against the government.
Can you think of a more powerful way to express criticism of our government than by setting its most important symbol aflame?

Standard right wing response. Full retard.

The fact that you people want to punish those who burn the flag(sometimes with violence) indicates you don't give a shit about the Constitution. You can be strongly against your governments actions, and still love your country. I know its hard for you blind retards to understand that.

>The fact that you people want to punish those who burn the flag
I don't

answer the question instead of virtue signaling about "da evil right wingers"

Are you saying
people who burn flags
to protest their constitution
don't hate their government?

>I don't
I meant conservatives in general, not specifically you. It's a bit worrying how many of them want to violently punish people over burning a piece of cloth. All while they shit on Muslims for wanting to do the same thing over paper.

>Are you saying
people who burn flags
to protest their constitution
don't hate their government?

No, not all.
Was that a simple enough answer for you?

Sorry I have disagree

If you protest your country's constitution it's fairly cut and dry you hate your current form of government

Theres no middle ground for you is there?

Ready the sticky retard, all your posts have been so full of logic fallacies I find it difficult to believe you're actually sincere.

Except... the American flag represents all 50 American states(stars) and the 13 original American colonies(stripes), along with every American man, woman and child, NOT the goverment. Also I believe in the constitution so much I am willing to go to prison to end your life and liberty and pursuit of happyness should you choose to burn the flag. In my personal opinion it is a treasonable offensive and should be punishable by death. We are the people of the United States of America. Not the people of the United States Goverment you dumb cuck. Don't let me catch you doing it near me. You better go to one of those "safe spaces" when you do that ignorant shit faggot.

Because they're Protestants and have no integral images or symbols that reflect their morality besides Muh flag. They replaced Christ with the state.

That's a wrong flag for an argument.

but the flag IS a symbol of the state, not the nation. Why do you think countries change their flags when they change governments?

This is how you tell a "patriot" from a nationalist.
Boot-licking "patriots" get assblasted when someone burns the flag.
A real nationalist doesn't care, since he knows it's just a symbol of the government

Traitors deserve to burn..

Fucking straya.

Eat shit

So violent. Sad! Move to some Islamic country, you'd fit in better you sensitive bitch. You're an embarrassment to this country.

Here I thought it was the pussy left that couldn't handle other peoples political protests. kek

A distinction without a difference.

why do liberals in the US get so triggered by a burning piece of wood?

fuck you

>PoO

Because they are pussy faggots Id guess

Fgt

I don't get triggered by it, but you have lost any possibility of me taking you seriously.

You want the United States to be a better place? Then stand by your nation, which includes respect for it's symbol, and show how you can make it a better place.

Hey I am just stating my own opinion, and I am not the only one who shares this opinion. This has been debated for decades. If you dont feel safe buring it now I am sorry you feel that way. Maybe you should kill me before you do it if you plan on doing it within my line of sight. An American burning is a symbolic way to cuck yourself faggot.

Because the flag represents your nation
Cucked opinions on feminists and dykes don't

Sad violent little boy. Replace flag with Qu'ran and you sound exactly like the people you hate. Living in the US might not be the best place for sensitive people like you, who cant take other peoples political protests.
:^) little violent boy

lol he is going to get the death penalty soon

its not the fact that the flag is cloth. the flag represents the country and what it stands for.
burning the flag is showing that you despise the country and hate what it stands for.

If it's just a piece of cloth why is it always a flag? Because leftards are symbolizing the destruction of the US - that should be enough reason to be jailed or deported.

Every human should be proud of where the nation they were born in, and be willing to kill to protect not only its people, but it's ideas and symbol(flag)

To not do so makes you worse then the swedes and the germans these days, and they literally watch muslims fuck there daughters and wives on the street on new years eve.

it's a symbol you fucking moron

>gets triggered over a symbol being burned

Are you Muslims as well?

That building obviously had no steel beams

What triggers me are the shitskins and commie scum who burn flags. You should all be shot you disgusting apes.

Violent savage lmao
Go move to the Middle East or Africa. You'd fit in better there.

Why do liberals get so triggered at someone displaying or waving the flag?

>people are STILL replying to this shit troll and his shit thread
Never change, faggots.

Africa is for niggers like you.

It's fun, because the troll thinks he is triggering people.

you are gay

No I share his thoughts. I don't care for burning the flag, I care that the people who do that are antifa/SJW/BLM losers and lefty faggots.

pic related

Nah. Its reserved for violent savages who don't belong in a civilized society. You're not much different from the apes who attack people over the burning of a book.

>It's fun, because the troll thinks he is triggering people.

Calling someone who disagrees with you a troll...where have I seen that before...I think it was some SJW/Liberal page...or something.

Face the facts guys, you guys are right wing version of SJWs. How sad.

Argue me faggot. You clearly lost and went after the little guys now.

You are part wimp, part pussy. That is a wus and you can burn in hell flag burner

I don't see any 757s hitting the building.

Says the guy who is defending faggots, commies and women who riot, destroy property, kill cops and destroy people's lives when they can't have what they want.
Shit troll or plain idiot? You decide.

You haven't posted anything special. Just the usual
>muh flag is special
>muh nationalism

I'm not going to get violent over someone protesting like you small minded savages. This is America, we have the Bill of Rights. If you get offended, deal with it you pussy. You're literally arguing to hurt people over a symbol. How weak your convictions must be. I've said it many times in this thread, but its exactly the same shit Muslims do.

>triggered over a piece of cloth
Look who's talking!

The US doesn't ban the display of that flag :^)

>I'm not going to get violent
cuck

Commie faggots still get triggered like no tomorrow over that "piece of cloth".

Are you a nigger? If not, you sure think like one with all that violence.
Kek

What exactly is your point here? We all know the left is full of raging pussy retards.
You people like to think you're better, but you're just like them. Lmao

>miss the point
>get told to go read what he said again
>refuse and continue to miss the point

Liberals, everyone.

You called me muslim and a nigger. Aren't you libfags supposed to be tolerant? How racist of you.