youtube.com/watch?v=tRM_9aNw8O8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkn-dlcSCEo
youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg
youtube.com/watch?v=L5JjrRvbX1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn man, China has their shit together.

does anyone have the ad where chink and black sit on chairs, and the chink laughs his ass off?

white is beautiful, they even chose a white as fuck chink. she looks like a hapa

This is a copy of an Italian advert where a woman put a skinny white man into a washing machine to get a jacked nigger.

Asian people are good people. Except for muslims.

Doesnt matter senpai, the black guy in that commercial went over to that actresses apartment and fucked her for real afterwards

B
L
A
C
K
E
D

I've watched the scene in that pic and it wasn't a black guy.

God, i love china.

sauce?

i lov jew-free societies.

now, about that communism...

that chink girl is fucking sexy

OH WOW SO RACIST

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

>using chinese detergents
The result is still not white.

Bump

That's fucking hilarious

wtf i love black people now

We did it years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkn-dlcSCEo

As a white person I am offended by this member of the african american community turning into a member of the chinese community.

Old news fucker

She's shocked because he's a celebrity in Korea

T O P K E K

>non-whites don't like niggers
More news at 6.

Why are black weebs so funny
youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg

And yet again, chinks are talentless hacks that have to steal ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5JjrRvbX1Y

Top negro. Too bad we don't have more of those and that the majority of our blacks pretend to be american nigs straight outta compton.

Were CHYNA right this whole time?

Why do Niggers end sentences with a preposition?

I live in extreme Souff Alarabamra. We love to hear Negras butcher the engrish language. Also love to watch them at the Gulf. Ankle deep screaming shawkessess! It better than stand up comedy! If a pack of Alabama Niggers are chasing you just dive in a body of water. If one out of a thousand can barely swim you can take them to the bottom for crab bait. Fucking jiggaboos!

Damn straight!

Yet the "outrage" was solely for the Chinese one. Turn a white guy into a nigger? No problem. Turn a disgusting nigger into a Chink? RACISM!

Also, China doesn't give a fuck. Asian countries are openly racist towards niggers.

Damn imagine being proud of your own race.

C
H
I
N
K
E
D

Imagine a machine that can turn other people into your race.
If the world was Anglo, we'd be sailing the void in light speed capable ships by now

If the world was Anglo everyone would be at dentist.

I would react the same way.

I'm laughing my ass off at the comments, they're trying to tear the chinks a new one

underrated

I wouldn't say they have their shit together. But they aren't bogged down by PC bullshit. If you haven't I recommend watching a documentary called Empire of Dust. Here's a clip where a chink explains why niggers will never be successful.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s