Should Turkey return Constantinople to Greece?

Doesn't Turkey, as the successor government to the Ottoman Empire have an obligation to pay reparations (perhaps in the form of land) to Greece?

The Ottoman Empire was a colonial regime that committed genocide against the Greece and systemically oppressed an indigenous people.

Is Constantinople/Istanbul and East Thrace a suitable payment for the historic wrongs wrought upon Greece?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmernq46E-8
teslasociety.com/hagiasophia.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. they won it through right of the conquer

No

No, right of conquest

Why should they repay for the actions of their ancestors?

>The Ottoman Empire was a colonial regime that committed genocide against the Greece and systemically oppressed an indigenous people.
proofs?

>Should Turkey return Constantinople to Greece?

Yes, but it's not gonna happen unless someone has a lot of bug spray.

The Turks have been established in Anatolia and Istanbul for longer than the United States has even been a country lol

Honestly OP might actually be an autistic Byzantinaboo. Greeks were well represented among the upper classes of the Ottoman empire and were allowed almost full autonomy in their own courts where they could use their own language, almost unheard of in colonialism.

No, but the greeks should take it back when nato collapses.

Okay, real fucking talk, how did a Greek identity and nation survive? Wouldn't the ruling class of Greece being Turkey eventually Turkify Greece from top down? I would at least expect them to be Muslim. Like it happened in so many other countries, Aramaics became Arabised, Persians became Muslim, Poles in Danzig became German, hell, Greeks in Anatolia became Turkish.

nah they won it fair and square

Then they got ethnically cleansed during ww1

>Greeks in Anatolia became Turkish

Nope they got kick out of their land during ww1 and got sent to semi newly independent greece.

Yes.
But why only Constantinople?

Turkish people are actually Greeks who were forced to speak the Turkish language and forced to convert to Islam. REAL Turkic people look like the average Chinese person. Pic related.

Turkish =/= Turkic

>Debate and discussion related to politics and current events is welcome.
Reported for being underage and starting a retarded thread.

>Nope they got kick out of their land during ww1 and got sent to semi newly independent greece.
Except this is false, by WW1 they were already a minority within Anatolia and only held significant populations on the coastline. However Greeks were completely Turkified in the rest of Anatolia, where a small ruling caste of Turkish tribes caused the Greeks to become Turks.

>REAL Turkic people look like the average Chinese person.

if this level of retardness is the norm here I can see why most people started to deny pizzagate in here

You have to reconquer it. I would join in on that tho

>if this level of retardness is the norm here I can see why most people started to deny pizzagate in here

Prove me wrong, roach.

Pro-tip: You fucking can't.

>The Ottoman Empire was a colonial regime that committed genocide against the Greece and systemically oppressed an indigenous people
Sounds like some nigger talk, if you want your land back, then come and fight for it.

Autistic religious commitment, even at the threat of torture. The ones that did eventually become muslims are what you call Turks today.

If Greece wants it back then they should prepare their army and fight for it

roach you are all chinese, but if you are white you are greek, it is really easy to understand.

And if you are brown you are paki, bad luck eh kek.

Anti-Greek is code for anti-White. Fuck the right of conquest in this case, that shit doesn't apply to mudslimes. If you have any slight admiration or care for anything t*rkish, then you're a race traitor.

Now watch as the t*rkish diaspora replies to this with ">greece >white".

Greeks (correct term at the time of the fall of Constantinople was Roman, Greek was merely the language) weren't that oppressed, the Ottomans kept the old and powerful Greek families around and made them more powerful because of their influence.

Of course janissaries was a brutal affair, but they were often the most powerful men in the Ottoman empire.

Ottomans were essentially Reapers

Turkey is not Turkic anymore.Shitskin anatolians bred them out of existence.
They are all Anatolian subhumans,unlike me.

This. Where do the anti-Greek faggots who enjoy the benefits of Western Civilisation think that Western Civilisation came from?

Reparations are for pussies. However I'm all for the Greeks taking Constantnople and Asia Minor back from the roaches.

The Turk is a blight upon humanity, they should all be killed.

>They are all Anatolian subhumans,unlike me.
Argentinian on vacation?

>Recieves Constantinople
>Has to flog it to pay debn

Constantinopolis is Russian Serbian greek ortahdox Land our slavic race become from pagan to ortahdox there in agia Sofia constantinopolis its our Rome empire byzantina not turk but us allwhys you fucking americans ostro-hungrians franch englos papa rimski halped the Turks and our Union of greeks serbs and Russian bulgarians lost and we back Down from retaking it back but not for long a new power hes rising

its Like krym and Kosovo and jerusalim for Russian greeks and serbs and one day we will take it back from Turks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmernq46E-8

are you one of the turkic t*rks
because holy fuck my friend is and he looks like a chink
he is a top lad tho

No.
Yes.

Pic? I'm curious

Pull your eyelids back and take a look in the mirror.

Hahah, we'd get arrested for that over here.

Greeks in Anatolia were not ethnically Greek, just culturally. The big cities had actual Greek populations. When the Turk took control of Anatolia, the local population didn't give much of a fuck, taxes were much lower, and unlike the Seljuk pigdogs, the Ottomans didn't give a single fuck about your religion or culture so long as you paid your taxes. They were, sadly, true heirs of Rome's multiethnic empire.

Anatolians just converted to islam but didn't change their culture much besides the lingua franca becoming Turk gurgling noises. They were useless peasants.

*raises paw*
Uhm we can't even short our shit out, how do you expect us to do it if half our population was muslims unironically voting for a guy that promises more middle eastern shit
Constantinople should have been independent like the perfidious ones that shall not be named wanted

>This

Modern day turks are islamised Greeks

>*raises paw*

Faggot.

It would have been Greek a long time ago if it wasn't for the eternal anglo.

They stopped the Russians from taking it and then during World War 1 they refused to give it to Greece after the Ottomans were done for.

Actually islamized anatolians, 1/5 of Greeks are christianized anatolians (the ones that came as refugees in '23 and are shown all the time here because they look middle eastern)

The difference being that christianization begun a millennium earlier meh

>what is the balance of power

>Wahhhhhh Eternal Anglo

This is what the real master race looks like, see: UK, USA, NZ, Aus, we don't talk about the leaf.

>what is not having turkroaches in control of the city of dreams

should irael give back gaza strip and western banks?

Typical anglo reasoning.

From their little island they've been destroying Europe for centuries, changing alliances willy-nilly, supporting all sides just to weaken European powers and muh balance of power

Turkic tribes have been in antolia for thousands years. There have always been lots of race mixing among Turkic people and othe rpeople.

This guy's Anglo-rage boner gives me an equally potent boner.

>tfw hit the life lottery and was born British.

Ashkenazim have 0 historical claims in the Levant

i did a thing

yes

post pic of yourself, Hakan

>return
what kind of bullshit is this? Suddenly turks will have white guilt?

Constantinople belongs to the one who holds it. Also Are you diaspora greek OP? I find that diaspora greeks/turks/whatever tend to obsess about their rightfully clay more than the natives.

>tfw we will all soon have to bin that knife

PLA are a little higher than GUE

can't unsee, fuck

i measured, it's an illusion caused by the extreme artifacting

?

the arab jews do, so good enough for me. Fucking Fallastinians attacked and lost and Yisrael took the land. Too bad

m8 you should have seen some of the fucking knives people handed in

you hear of stabbings every week though so it's not surprising.

No tbqh. The people living there now are Muslim turks. I'm a huge byzaboo but the time to retake the City of Men's Desire was a few hundred years ago. It's too late now, there's no legitimacy to the Greek claim anymore. Barring a huge turk genocide and resettlement, the Marble Emperor will remain marble forever.

Kek, my bad bro, wrong post.

Fuck off you denbts-American

Kek't
This is how it looks like.
Anatolians were corrupted and infected.

Ha No worries
And by the way, Turkic women are best looking. Hands down

Then why are we paying natives? We won the land through conquest and buying it off them yet we still have to pay them.

That guy you posted is also a racemixed turkic idiot. Original turks were not chink eyed but got racemixed with chinks, that's how mongols were born

kys meme historian trash

so you support israel then?

You don't have to do anything, white people have just been brainwashed by marxism.

Which is funny because the timeing is right if they want there land back all they have to do is hook up with the Kurds. And attack Ankara from both sides. Egro is a weak leader now.

Make Byzantium Great Again

>That guy you posted is also a racemixed turkic idiot. Original turks were not chink eyed but got racemixed with chinks, that's how mongols were born

No source. Eat shit and die, Turkroach.

I don't need to prove you shit, you can keep on believing in made up eurocentric kike history

Turks have been roaming this world for thousands of years and there's nothing you can do about it. We fought against literally everyone and still not wiped out. Yeah we got too racemixed and shit but it doesn't matter

Sadly this is true
The last time that Constantinople could have been retaken was before WW1 and at the time of Greco-Roach war.
Now only chance it has if some sort of race war happens which leads to some thing like Fourth Reich so Anatolia would genocided and repopulated.
But saly this won't happen

Y E S, I support israel because it's an ethnostate

But we should force the turks to give it back. It was build by christians.
North america by contrast was empty with a few savages. It was build into wat it is today by europeans. That's why it is theirs.

It's the right AND DUTY of the person who establishes superior civilisation to run the place

TUrks from Altai Mountain. They are asian, but already mixed with other groups. This is true

I personally would love see the last of the abo scum wiped off the face the planet, they want apologies, reparations and land. But the cucked brits thought they could integrate them instead and now my taxes go those useless abos and we have to apologize for beating them

>We fought against literally everyone and still not wiped out. Yeah we got too racemixed and shit but it doesn't matter

There's a point in which it stops being 'you', right?

I don't say I'm a Saxon for this reason.

Chin up sport, there's no whining if your not trying.
Make it happen to check those Turks out

>posting roach baits entire threads
whats your beef with t*rks? are you some balkan diaspora in latvia?

did ottomans attacked latvia?

Not everyone in turkey is a shitskinned sand nigger you idiot. If it was, this country would be destroyed long ago. We have a little amount of based people balancing subhumans

See this guy? This was the last hero Tengri sent us when we were fucked up so bad

>I don't need to prove you shit

Because you can't, you filthy, dumb, Turkroach scum. Stay mad.

Look up what happened inside Hagia Sophia in 1453.
And look up entire history of Ottomans.
Gruesome shit to be honest.

I wasn't implying you were a shit skin niggers either, why so defensive about it sir? I have no problem with Turks, I admire Ataturk, I believe Istanbul is rightful Turkish clay by right of conquest and I know the Kurds in Turkey are terrorists.

oh you are just a byzaboo inb4 you are about 1204 also.

Found it weird when I see weird hate combinations
latvians hating on turks sri lankans hating on irish etc

anyways have fun painting the map purple

The only problem is that kurds aren't a real power and Greek military is in shambles because of economy.

In 1935, the first Turkish President and founder of the Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, transformed the building into a museum

and turkic women well fit

teslasociety.com/hagiasophia.htm

He was part Bulgar part Albo though.

He talks about what happened in 1453 not 1935 you dumb diaspora

It's one thing to not be able to build great monuments or create fine art, but to not even be able to maintain it is on a whole different level.

Imagine if it had stayed in Greek hands or the eternal anglo had not stopped the Greeks from reclaiming it, would have been one of the most beautiful churches in the world, rivaling those in the Vatican.

But no... This is what the Turks did with it.

Lol. Australian fag nervous that the Abbos are going to take back Australia.

Calm down mate.

>Diaspora

Niet.

So, tell me what happened.

No. I want Constantinople to go back to the Greeks, but they'll have to pay for it with blood. If they make powerful allies, and contribute in war for it while their ally does most of the work in reality, that is also acceptable.