CIA CONCLUDES THAT RUSSIA INTERVENED IN US ELECTION

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-cyber-russia-idUKKBN13Z05D
they're not gonna let him get away with it are they...

Will they really do this? Redpill me on what this means Sup Forums

This may mean nothing, however they'll most likely use it as an excuse to delegitamise trump's claim to the presidency, what follows from that who knows...

>leftist rag reports that givernment agency not dedicated to internal us affairs takes their side in ongoing us presidential elections difamation
>same rag warns us about fake news from sites less "reputable" than theirs

I think it is a hail mary attempt to get the electors to vote away from Trump. If it happens though I will grab my AR 15 and start marching to save the country.

>CIA gets butt hurt when other countries meddle in our 2 year election cycle when the US has been meddling in foreign elections for 70 years

Ironic. Maybe they shouldnt have run such a shitty candidate.

PUTIN BTFO

>An organization responsible for numerous coups, assassinations and civil wars around the globe calls out Russia for intervening in their elections in ways that didn't break the laws of any country
the irony

>Citing U.S. officials briefed on the matter, the Washington Post reported on Friday that intelligence agencies had identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including the chairman of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, to WikiLeaks.

So basically they are extremely butthurt because the russian hackers leaked all those emails which fucked up Hillary's campaign. The fact they are still ignoring what's in the emails, blaming Russia for stealing them and how the MSM is shilling hard says a lot about how corrupt the entire political system is.

It would be extremely stupid to try and use this as a pretext to steal the election from Trump, but to any american reading this, get ready because things would get very messy.

Truth affects election. Never let this happen again! Stop the Russians before it is too late! Ban Russian posters!

Great image but the bird is always in the centre. Between fake and news perhapst? Or maybe rid of it complitely?

Did they infants they traffick high on the drugs they traffick tell them this?

Post proofs

Like the recounts, probably nothing

Just 40 more days of this bullshit to go

SOVIET BROTHER NOW IS TIME TO STRIKE

COMRADE BROTHERS. NOW WE CAN SHAVE DECADENT CAPITALIST HIPSTER BEARDS

COMRADE SISTERS NOW YOU CAN STOP DECADENT CAPITALIST RITUAL OF SHAVING BEARDS

Kay Griggs said CIA was just another part of the army. Bunch of Masons/Jesuits/whatever use it as another mask for their deeds.

>Sup Forums voted for the candidate that russia voted for
Yes, of course they did. So brainwashed by communists that they don't even realize they are helping the communists. Looks like the soviets finally won the cold war.

Uh... guys

(OP)
>(((WASHINGTON POST))) SAID SECRET SOURCES SAID THE CIA SAID MUH RUSSIANS ALLEGEDLY PUT UP UNSPECIFIED EFFORTS TO HELP THE CANDIDATE WHO DOESNT WANT TO START WW3 WITH RUSSIA
>btw leaks about Hillary staff are all FakeNews don't ask why
>t.(((Reuters)))
>meanwhile Saudis and other evil dictator regimes are literally on Clinton donor list

Death of Journalist integrity

Literally these. Why the fuck would I be upset about a country being honest with me when my own country is feeding me lies?

oh, the same CIA that killed JFK? the same CIA that bombed with the mossad two buildings in my country???

Nice fake news.

Since when has the CIA done press releases?

It means nothing, the recounts failed and now they need something else to push

I'm in J school now. How do we fix the problem? We're starting to live in a post fact society where people only want to hear what they want to hear and MSM is tightening the grip with the fake news meme

Half of my class only wants to write about Frank Ocean and pop culture bullshit. I don't want journalism to die but my year isn't exactly producing any Pulitzer Prize winners

>CIA concludes

No they didn't.

Actually read the article for starters

A blogger at The Washington Post claims a super sekret man of mystery who can't be named heard from a guy who heard from a guy that the his dad, who works for the CIA (and nintendo) definitely believe that Julian Assange got the emails from a guy who got them from a guy who worked for the Russians, and that this exposed Hillary Clinton as a liar and corrupt.

I'm not even making that up, actually.

Except for the nintendo/dad part.

this is nothing, Russia, even if they did everything the Democrats claim they did, did absolutely nothing different than what we do in every other country's electoral system. Our NSA taps phones, we got caught tapping Angela Merkel's fucking cell phone. You think we don't have hackers at the ready to disrupt Chinese and Russian politics? Fuck no, we have our noses in everyone else's business.

Are they claiming Putin was the reason Trump won? If so then they are fucking retarded, the Russians had nothing to do with middle America's resentment towards Hilary and the Democratic party.

Riots + Terrorism.

Pic related. They don't even hide it.

it probably was nintendo though if you think about it

You know you fuckers are headed for a civil war very soon?

>according to unnamed officials
>likely
>helped
>Wikileaks
Wow
It's fucking nothing

Doubles don't lie and I'm starting to feel alright.

>CIA

There isn't a shred of evidence that the CIA said anything.

Some senator Mitch McConnel claims "the CIA" told him in secret that the Russians are the ones who were "really in charge" of the Romanian who hacked the DNC and leaked emails to Wikileaks.

He also claims he saw a totally real and legitimate report that confirms this, but it's super secret and the evidence it contains or even a vague outline of its assertions can't be revealed because...because.

All this according to a writer from the Washington Post who just got caught out lying about Russian Double Agents in the Republican party and media, and instead of retracting their statements said they would like to clarify that they were reporting on social media rumors by anonymous trolls, nit claiming it was a fact, sorry bout the confusion cause we said it was a fact but we didn't meant it etc etc.

I thought Hillary won the popular vote?

Right?

t-thanks putin

Fake News Hurts Real Presidents

That's the first time I've ever heard this on Sup Forums. Wow.

Also, remember CTR;

NO REFUNDS
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

Yes tee hee hee. Me and my ebil rooskie friends all the way from Russia, were able to go out and vote on Election Day. Damn that nigger Obama got us good.

So all I can gather from this is that it shows that people with connections to the Russian government gave the hacked emails (form the DNC) to wikileaks.

DRUMPF IS FINALLY STUMPED

Fuck Russian hackers and fuck white people

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
SEE THE INVISIBLE
ROW ROW
FIGHT THE POWAH

Yeah and what are any of them gonna do about it?

>Some senator Mitch McConnel claims

He is not just some senator, he is the fucking leader of the Senate, the top republican in congress.

As always a fucking Australian is shit posting. Moot was right you people are destroying the board. He should have banded you whole fucking country.