Will you watch newest Hollywood masterpiece about evil white supremacists losing war to peaceful multicultural apes...

Will you watch newest Hollywood masterpiece about evil white supremacists losing war to peaceful multicultural apes? You're not some bigoted apephobic shitlord are you? We're all one race, primate race.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEP1Mk6Un98

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BfmPdut2x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

See, white blonde girl is perfectly comfortable travelling with monkeys. That's because women naturally choose the strongest horse

Nice wall you got there. Too bad love will trump hate either way.

It's the Man's last stand whiteboi. And we all know how it ends.

What does iit mean?

Wow stop being such a shitlord. Monkeys did nothing wrong. They deserve a better life. White people don't deserve anything.

So why is it okay for liberals to make movies with significant parallels between apes and negros? This also happened with the whole Harambe thing, liberals, especially black liberals, pretending (?) to lament the death of a "brotha", a fucking gorilla.

I mean do blacks want to be called apes or not?

Inb4 shoppe of BBC website you all love to advertise

>if we lose, this will be a planet of apes

is this dare i say, /ourmovie/?

describes how we view third & 2nd worlders perfectly

God dammit. I enjoyed the first two of these ones. Hopefully this is just some poor trailer editing and the storyline ends up being different.

it's got woody. first remake was good. One of the few remakes that isn't shit.

m8 not every movie is propaganda. the previous two were very entertaining

It triggers me when they try to make realistically emotional CGI characters. The science of how emotion spills over into facial expressions is a complex motherfucker. Put it in the hands of hollywood types and it always ends up looking so goddamn cartoony and contrived. They don't understand human nature and the well that emotion comes from.

our the second one I mean

These movies have always made that comparison evident, since the early ones of the 60's. The one with Ricardo Montabalm is the most obvious.

It doesn't count. Most of humanity was already killed by the virus. Like 99% or something.

So yea, the apes win through numbers.

it brought us this cinematic masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BfmPdut2x4

literally a movie about the race war and we all know who (((hollywood))) wants to win.

Yeah, definetly worth 2 watch for every white supremacist.

>m8 not every movie is propaganda
>being this bluepilled
How do you think they fund movies?

didnt the virus in the first reboot fuck most of humanity. thats aids. so black people spreading aids was going to destroy humanity

much like mad max's premise of running out of oil and society falling apart its kinda laughable. there is so much unused oil in the ground we know about it wont run out in our life time