Anyone else think we may be seeing the end of the democratic party?

Anyone else think we may be seeing the end of the democratic party?

>GOP controls all three branches
>Trump administration will pick justices not only for the supreme court, but for lower courts which decide 95% of federal cases
>He'll pick justices that will let him and the GOP congress get away with anything they want
>More "voter fraud" laws; will become almost impossible for a poor person who has to work every day to vote
>State legislatures will continue to gerrymander the hell out of districts to give the GOP even more of an advantage

We'll end up with a system where even though the majority would vote democratic, they have no power or representation on the federal level.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/bernie-sanders-democratic-party-reform-224328
digital.vpr.net/post/bernie-sanders-looks-reform-democratic-party-independent
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-usda-lobbyists_us_583dfbbfe4b0ae0e7cda8c5a
vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/bob-dole-lobbying-taiwan-call
nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/politics/andrew-puzder-labor-secretary-trump.html
occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/23/trump-hires-billionaire-lobbyist-declare-war-public-schools/
findlaw.com/voting-rights-law.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And this is a bad thing because...?

>when you win the popular vote with illegal mexicans, demand millions of dollars to recount the votes and then end if with less votes and stop the recount but keep the money

>More "voter fraud" laws; will become almost impossible for a poor person who has to work every day to vote

But people who have to work every day won the election for Trump.

> Anyone else think we may be seeing the end of the democratic party?

IT'S OBVIOUS AS FUCK

politico.com/story/2016/06/bernie-sanders-democratic-party-reform-224328

digital.vpr.net/post/bernie-sanders-looks-reform-democratic-party-independent

>the blue team doesnt gerrymander
>h-honest
>well maybe a little but red team does it MORE
>I think

I'm concerned Trump may not address the changing demographics radically enough.

People of color vote nearly 100% Democratic. It is honestly terrifying what may happen to this country in 30 years. Whites will be a minority in 2017 for the first time in American history.

This. Voter ID laws are of vital importance. Liberals attack them by saying they haven't stopped many illegals voting but how would you know if they don't turn up to the polls because of ID laws, compared to how many do (and vote more than once) without them? The poor are not forbidden from voting by voter ID laws, only illegals, those intending to vote multiple times and the dead (the base of the Democratic Party).

They don't need to Gerrymander when they fucking import hordes of browns to vote for them

No, I think Republicans and Democrats are both unkillable outside of a collapse of the US type situation. This would be a great chance to start taking it back though.

>they fucking import hordes of browns to vote for them

>And this is a bad thing because...?

If you like oligarchy and literal plutocracy.

trump clearly tricked us all
how many lobbyists are on his team by now
a hundred lobbyists?
ok maybe thats a bit much but trump has
AT LEAST 60 lobbyists on his team by now
right?

>But people who have to work every day won the election for Trump.

And those people are gonna be hurt the most by Republican policies.

The Democratics are literally a collapsing party currently getting reduced to nothing but a regional party.
>A third of House Democrats come from 3 states: Calfiornia, New York, Massachussetts.
>Democrats at state level and smaller political offices have been constantly beaten and destroyed, constantly shrinking the pool of new political talent.
>Average age of Democratic leadership is about 65, for Republicans it's in the 40s.
>Democrats could only muster 5 candidates for their primaries, only 2 of which actually got past single digits and had a chance.
>Republicans currently control the most they ever had in terms of state legislatures and governorships.
Turns out hitching your party to a rainbow coalition of blacks that don't vote, illegals that can't vote, and transgender faggot muslims, all while shitting on the white 60%+ majority slowly kills your party. Democrats are bleeding the working class whites that were the only thing keeping them up in places like the rust belt.

They're nothing but a party of coastal, urban interests now and they're showing no signs of realising their mistake.

Nice map of which people and corporations I should support to take down the establishment. Thanks!

>how many lobbyists are on his team by now

70% according to Occupy Democrats

Probably more

The rest are neocon generals.

I knew it
lobbyists all around
can you give me their names

>take down the establishment.

Faggot, Trump is the establishment.

>HURRR DURR I HATE THE ESTABLISHMENT
>IGNORES THE PART WHERE REPUBLICANS CONTROL EVERYTHING!

>trump is a republican
If this were true wisconsin would be blue

Another reason Democrats will lose is that they're such huge bigoted anti-semites. Cheers!

Because democracy is a joke
In fact whole current concept of government is straight out of medieval age, taxes being the most obvious case

The American dream died 40 years ago, but half the country is doing great so no one cares.

>can you give me their names

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-usda-lobbyists_us_583dfbbfe4b0ae0e7cda8c5a

Joel Leftwich

vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/bob-dole-lobbying-taiwan-call

Bob Dole

nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/politics/andrew-puzder-labor-secretary-trump.html

Andrew Puzder

What party is Trump part of and ran again? He will do whatever Paul Ryan and the GOP Congress wants, that includes gutting social security and medicare.

Gerrymandering is in the past. Judges undo it all the time even in FL.
Fuck the majority btw, MAGA

>Because democracy is a joke

America has never been a democracy. Why do you guys claim it's a joke when it's never existed?

If only 10% of people dissatisfied with election outcome pulled $1000 out of savings it would tank this country. I mean seriously what's that 1000 going to make in a savings account in four years, it's still available to you from your safety deposit box, mattress, safe, etc.
Do the math assume only 10% of people that actually voted are dissatisfied with the state of things. Multiply that by 1000, you taken that much capital out of circulation. Reduced economic forces ability to loan and invest.
A quite simple act with no ongoing effort needed.

>gutting social security and medicare
God I hope so.

occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/23/trump-hires-billionaire-lobbyist-declare-war-public-schools/

Betsy DeVos

>God I hope so.

Great so you want China to surpass us as the world's super power. I get it you work for China.

>will become almost impossible for a poor person who has to work every day to vote
The fuck are you talking about?
findlaw.com/voting-rights-law.html
If your work schedule interferes with your ability to vote, your employer has a legal obligation to allow you to take time to vote.

>dem voters
>Working

Does this board even try to pretend they aren't Republican anymore?

>nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/politics/andrew-puzder-labor-secretary-trump.html
>ctrl f lobbyist
>0 results
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-usda-lobbyists_us_583dfbbfe4b0ae0e7cda8c5a
>To date, Trump has not announced his pick for the secretary of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
the press and by extension, you
are so pathetic!

The entire Voter's Rights Act is nothing but one big gerrymandering scheme to give niggers (Democrats) power. OP sucks fat nigger dix.

china surpassed our GDP under obama

SS is just a Chinese IOU. Get rid of it sooner, than later.

That's genuinely fucking funny

lol look at the mason getting exposed by kek
thank you kek I am a jesus believer but that there was a good number you just labeled him with

Go spam another leftycuck thread if you are so concerned about the topics posted on this board

Yeah, voter fraud should be the first thing on the agenda along with immigration. Pass as many voter ID laws as possible wherever possible. That'll hurt the dems BAD.

Go back to your containment chan pinko.

Stein's stupid recount has already triggered a voter ID bill in MI.

Yeah, that made me really happy. Lots of things being done right everything considered.

>Elisabeth "Betsy" DeVos is an American billionaire, businesswoman, philanthropist, and education activist from Michigan. DeVos is known for her advocacy of school choice, voucher programs, and ties to the Reformed Christian community. DeVos is married to Dick DeVos and is the daughter-in-law of Richard DeVos, the founder of Amway with an estimated net worth of $5.1 billion.
I am now profoundly disturbed that occupy democrats does not know what a lobbyist actually is

i hate the republican party but only vote for them. the democrats use the lying jew press to win elections, so republicans need all the help they can get. If a vote could change anything they would make it illegal. all our candidates are pre chosen by the jew press. Even Trump was "elevated" during the primaries to give Hillary what they thought was an easier opponent.

Just implement national voter ID laws. No more democrats

>the democrats use the lying jew press
So you voted for Donald Trump the super Jew? You're a genious....

Faggot I work 40 hours a week third shift. Everyone has time to vote.

you cant complain about district boundaries obama updated them 2 times . if your a liberal thats suicide to criticize obama

any liberal who does that is a heretic and will be sentenced to anal trauma at the hands of a monkey

The rule of the mob(West Coast) is worse then the rule of a King(Trump). Which one did you think we avoided?

This is why the EC exists.

Do your homework next time kid

I stopped being afraid of China when I realized half of China hates being a part of China.

There's nothing wrong with Jews, not all jews are kikes.

>according to Occupy Democrats

>There's nothing wrong with Jews, not all jews are kikes.
Shut Up Jacob.

We are just seeing the end of the current Democracy and GOP parties.

They do not represent that bulk of their "audience". They only represent a tiny minority "corporations and kleptocrats". The primaries for both camps prove this beyond a shred of doubt. Hillary only "lost" because she fucked over the majority of her audience in primaries. They either voted for Trump or abstain. The Rust belt's swing is smoking gun.

The only thing I'm worried about is if Trump chooses a neocon "Burger" type Justice who'll cuck the Republicans for years to come.

HRE WHEN ????

>literal plutocracy
>literal

Fuck the democrats. They dug their hole deep enough by themselves.

>
>
>

Getting the enemy to work for him.
They've been brutally efficient in the past, now maybe they'll do some good.

People who work everyday have a drivers license and thus they have a photo ID.

>People who work
>Poor

Well, the classic libs are already butthurt because the corporate SJWs have pushed them out of power and now caused a worldwide right-wing resurgence.

The low skill labor market in the USA is completely flooded thanks to illegals, liberal arts degrees and automation. Their income is shit.

>1 post by this id
Sage, fuck off CTR

>how to steal a country
Fill it full of mudfoots and win thr popular vote

shits hillarious. they are latching on to the russains did it today.

This is the exact line of attack the MSM is using on the whole Goldman Sachs thing right now.

Loudly scream and accuse your opponents of doing what you already were and hope it deflects ebough attention onto them to let you keep getting away with it.

Trump because he won the white boomer vote.
When. They die off the white population will nosedive.
Even if you toss out illegals minorities breed much faster than white people meaning white men will be the new niggers everyone shits on.
In 10 years white boys will only be 28% of the population.

Trump won. Get fucked, reddit.