Why hasn't he accomplished any of the things he promised

Why hasn't he accomplished any of the things he promised

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEr9cPpuAx8
quora.com/How-did-Elon-Musk-learn-enough-about-rockets-to-run-SpaceX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His wife keeps taking his money

because Hillary didn't get elected

Because futurists have always been full of shit talking heads.

He has. He promised himself that he would lie to stupid environmentalists to make billions of dollars.

Winston Churchill is my hero

Not enough subsidies

His expectations were adJUSTed by divorce.

Because he was right about our universe being a simulation and the ones running the simulation decided to sabotage his efforts so he'll lose his credibility.

The things he wants to accomplish are expensive and extremely difficult to accomplish.

This too.

>make billions of dollars by contributing numerous breakthroughs in technology and engineering
>your ex-wife is legally entitled to half of it because she contributed letting you put your penis in her vagina

>universe is a simulation

Well aint that convenient

He made that rocket that can land back on earth in 1 piece. That's pretty sweet

Look at all the cute Americlaps
youtube.com/watch?v=lEr9cPpuAx8

Hair transplant affected his brain

He needs that sweet investment money.

>spacesex

Because he's a fucking fame whore who got rich off of beanie baby auctions, throws money at other peoples' ideas and takes the credit, and leeches off government subsidies.

He saw how Steve Jobs got fucking deified by virgin tech cultists and decided he wanted in on that after Jobs died. The "reality is a simulation" thing is literally the type of shit a high school stoner would come up with, and the stoner would be just about as qualified to talk about deep theoretical physics as Musk.

Musk - or any private entity - going to Mars will never, ever happen. There is no way to make a Mars trip profitable, and if Musk liquidated everything he owned he couldn't cover a tenth of the cost on his own.

>>make billions of dollars by contributing numerous breakthroughs in technology and engineering

He got rich being a middleman for ebay auctions. Everything else he's done would've lost money if not for government subsidies.

because he's a cult of personality with no way of making any of those things actually happen.

Cause he's a taxpayer-money-grabbing sham.

Once though
All the other 9 times it exploded

who cares he made teslas white people all over california rejoiced

well, he did show us it's possible to unjust one's hairline

He's been a glorified welfare leech for the last ten years and there is very little return on investment. Some of his projects are interesting but he's basically wasting taxpayers money for tacticool shit. Still better than funding illegal beaner children I guess.

It's been possible for a while. Ever hear of plugs

it wasnt his end game. he is simply here to waste peoples money and destroy the west and maybe even the world

think about how much oxygen you need in liquid form to have a space program. imagine that oxygen was in gas form how much space do you think it would take up?

now just as a general hypotehtical lets say over 10 years oxygen levels had dropped by 5% globally who in their right mind would sponser a space program when all they do is play with tang in zero G and no colony even on the moon exist

yes i agree way better than funding illegal beaner children, hows ahmed doing in school

Ahmed isn't doing great. He has to go back.

i hear hes like 20 and going to school with 5th graders

Basically this.

still once more than anyone else in history

because he is dull of shit, a snake oul salesman, and has goten rich from scamming our government.

I tried to tell you fags a few years ago, but you morons kept buying tesla stock.

i dont know you guys he did a great job of scaring the crap out of germany, they are so scared of loosing their car buissness

I hope Trump cuts his gibsmedat. We'll see how his companies will fare without it.

Why are the shills against MUSK?

> mfw it's sabotage so humans can't escape the PRISON PLANET to be free on Mars.

>Deus may or may not Vult depending on various factors

space x is a meme

What his name again?

> has to land this rocket 7 more times in one piece for it to cost less, than Russian tech from 60`s

Because no one else is retarded enough to try this obviously failed scheme. A 1/10 (roughly, was probably even less i think) success rate kills any commercial payload orders and makes manned flight impossible.

Actually he got rich making a website which got acquired by some company that ultimately became PayPal. He neither made nor ever worked for Paypal.

Also what is with this meme of him being a failure if not for government subsidies? He got the same electric car loan multiple companies did, except his didn't go bankrupt (like Fisker) and they paid it back years before the deadline. That's a loan, not a subsidy.

As far as SpaceX, NASA took a chance and gave him a contract and it paid off for both. NASA gets cheaper launches from a domestic provider, and SpaceX gets a nice contract at a time they were on the verge of failure.

> what is scootle
> what is buran

Are all Elon Musk haters mentally fucking retarded or is this some kind of meme going over my head?

The Falcon 9 costs half the prices of the inferior russian soyuz launch vehicle with just a single launch. Reusability brings the price down, significantly more. Russia cannot compete and is fucked when NASA + Europe stop paying them to get astronauts to ISS.

they just hear goverment money and they go into full welfare hating mode. when in reality we would dominate with cheap space fligh tech. china is jelous as fuck

Because there is no point, he's trying to compete with the most reliable spacecraft/rocket system off all time.
His only selling points are a bit more space and fancy gizmos.
He says he will be cheaper but that's bullshit, the Soyuz has no competition, so the Russians just dictate the prices for fat profits, they can easily slash the prices if spaceX would be undercutting them.

>Russian raised costs because they have a monopoly
They can come down again easily.
Besides that the Soyuz has 938 successful launches for the spacecraft version, try beating that.

He gets rich by fame, hype and people believing his unrealistic plans and investing in him and his companies. That and milking the government tit for "creating" jobs. Deep down he's no different than any other rich capitalist.

this is actually true. it's time to take the red pill bro

Didn't he already do a bunch of those electric cars he promised?

dude here in california they are common as shit. rich people love these things

You stupid fucking ruskie, that's $60 million per seat, with 3 seats max make $180 million dollars per launch. Your dogshit dictatorship already subsidizes the cost of Soyuz launches to undercut the industry. Each launch costs the russian taxpayer over $200 million dollars.

Falcon 9 is a $62 million dollar launch, and the Dragon capsule seats 7.

Eat shit you fucking rooski. Americans are shitting on the only thing your country was still useful for.

Because he is a fucking joke. He's not an inventor or a scientist, he's a meme.

>once

what the fuck did you do in your life faggot

this, he's a reddit-tier meme

he has though?
>made first successful aerospace firm in 50 years
>first successful car company since chrysler
sounds breddy gud desu

digits of truth

Still based though.

Falcon is bare launch costs.
Soyuz includes full cosmonaut training and travel

>successful
>Can't even be kept in the green by the largest subsidizing ever.

are you fucking paying for it ,no fuck off

>Donald Trump is god he is going to bring manufacturing to the US by meddling with the economy!

>Elon Musk is a government welfare leech and none of the thousands of manufacturing jobs he created are legitimate because he took government loans.

Sup Forums

No, that is the full cost to the customer.

You can purchase a full Falcon 9 rocket for roughly the cost of a single seat on a Soyuz launch vehicle.

You cannot compete, just accept your country will freeze over and you will all be forgotten pretty soon.

Because he makes a lot of monies and gubmint subsidy coming up with fantastical shit lies that redditors can masturbate over more than actually producing shit

He's a Jew

What an idiot. He got off cheap the first time. Why does he keep marrying her?

He's a shyster. Paypal was a legit goid idea. Everything else he does is scammy as fuck.

>successful
All his companies are welfare queens. They get tens or hundreds of millions in tax revenue but the state doesnt even own them.

We all pay for his failures, but only he benefits from his success.

ITT : Jealousy and broken dreams

You guys should try and meditate, would do you good

", throws money at other peoples' ideas and takes the credi"

quora.com/How-did-Elon-Musk-learn-enough-about-rockets-to-run-SpaceX

>Constantly giving credit to the space x team in interviews.

I can smell the jealousy

This thread is hilarious, from the obvious misinformation to the trump supporters, you americans really are something hun?

Keep projecting.

> reusability
Call me when the chance of it blowing up falls below 50%

>You stupid fucking ruskie

He's Dutch.

you guys should get a room, maybe not in russia

>just accept your country will freeze over and you will all be forgotten pretty soon.

Global warming improves Russia's climate bigly. If the leftists are right Russia will be EXTREMELY habitable.

Sup Forums may not be a single voice, but the collective idiocy going on here is priceless.

It's called projection with a dash of jealousy user

Also :

>man made climate change is real
>black people and gays are alright

Tesla: $450 million in government subsidies
Tesla: $7500 subsidy in purchase for a car that costs $100k- the effect of which was Tesla milking $206 million dollars from taxpayers, to subsidize a expensive novelty car that only the extremely well off will bother to buy.

Transfers half billion between Solarcity and SpaceX defrauding investors.

Liberal media and government subsidize tesla charging stations to pop up everywhere. No on even fucking drives these things.

Elon Musk is the epitome of a crony capitalist.

There is an entire bogus tech industry built on conning green types with the angle of 'its good for the planet for you to give me your money'

>bigly
Wow, faggots on Sup Forums

I dont think you understand how the tax code works.

We are not paying for them.

He receives tax write-offs. We don't actually pay him using federal tax money. I hope you realize this.

Second law of thermodynamics

Taxpayers do NOT pay for EV shit.

Government subsidizing is not a fucking check mailed out to Musk or EV car companies.

Please do some research before you post.

They take no more than I or you from the government.

There's a big difference between a tax rebate and a tax credit. Look it up.

"The Obama Administration announced today a new set of executive actions to directly accelerate electric vehicle adoption in the US through the expansion of charging infrastructure. The main announcement is the unlocking of up to $4.5 billion in loan guarantees for charging stations, but also an important collaboration between the Federal government and private companies, including some major electric utilities, automakers, charging station manufacturers and operators."
Socializing risks
Privatizing profits

you are a fucking moron.

Are Muskcucks even more retarded than Jobscucks? Discuss

Yeah. Delusional to the point that they think solar energy would replace nuclear energy as a main provider of energy for third world nations.

>implying jobs didn't do anything for tech

This is reddit tier retardedness, well done friendo

yes

at least apple makes shit that everyday consumers can buy

musk peddles reddit fantasies

You literally sound like a redditor, my triggered (((friendo)))
Doing something=/=worth having a retarded cult over that breaks down in tears at any notion of criticism

When will you 4chaners learn?

I drive an Edison, it's like a Tesla but it's not an austistic, reclusive, destitute car.

> The Falcon 9 costs half the prices of the inferior russian soyuz launch vehicle with just a single launch.
Except for not really.
It costs more and carries less. It needs about 8 full payload [re]launches to net-cost less per kg, than half-century old Russian tech, but the problem is - it`s reusability is a meme.

> Russia cannot compete and is fucked when NASA + Europe stop paying them to get astronauts to ISS.
Sure we can not compete, but only due to politics and sanctions.
Europe launches small version of "energia" part of buran ("ariane") and that`s their only space vehicle. You`ve stolen our Bios 1, Bios 2 and Bios 3 projects and that`s your only autonomous life support @"I"SS or at any other manned missions. Your own experiment "Biosphere 2" is (((pauli shore))) joke material, just like all projects of mr. Muskington.

BUT. If he works for Trump and Trump will help Russians to have political representation in Russia, then I dont give a fuck about his current scams. Historical process will expose him anyway.

There are truths and there is misinformation and straight lies, friendo.

You don't even have the money to buy a model 3

Biosphere 2 had a fucking coral reef

And you're peddling the latter, fanboy. Hope your Tesla shares didn't take up most of your college fund.

elon musk is just another instrument of (((their))) will. why is Sup Forums praising a conman?

You're right, but if I did, my last choice of vehicle would be a fucking Tesla.

agree serb bro it looks like we're the most redpilled here

I'm not a fanboy, I like facts>emotions

You do know it's only the engine that lands right?