WAGE CUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

IT REALLY IS HAPPENING!!! THE TAKEOVER TAKES SHAPE AND SOONER THAN LATER SINGLE MOTHERS WILL FIND THEMSELVES ON THE STREET BLOWING DINKS FOR NIKELS THANKS GLOBALISTS!!!!

Fixed*

oh buu huu they replaced useless jobs with machines what a surprise

you're next

dont think so m80

>useless jobs
Its a matter of fucking perspective m80

I never use the self checkout at the supermarket because fuck them. I already buy from them now they want me to take on more work so they can save a few shekels.

Its all who wants what when.

So you'd rather stand up doing nothing than be done quicker?

Not even fully automated
>No automated chef
>No automated meal dispenser
>No automated cleaning service
>No automated security

Blow that Jewish cock suck that Jewish tit. Oh YEAH. It's a dream come true. Internationalist Jews win. Everyone wins. Yes. Yes. Earn those Shekels.

>hijabs
>japan

theres a bigger problem here.

I'd rather they employed maybe two tills in the space they have the self checkout with checkout personnel so nobody has to stand behind Dildo Slaggins of slag end who can't find the change.

>Thinks you can scan faster then someone who works for years scanning shit
Right lad. No wonder hes french they never want anyone to have a job. Just a strike.

>That qt muzzie

would renounce farage for desu

That's chinese

who could behind this post is it
1 a mudslime
2 a hebrewer

Im talking about the one on the far left

disgusting deplorable

we've had these for years

This is good though

It's the same here as well.

Not yet

Same here. Burger King and KFC also have those things.

This. I know this mcdonalds, theres a lot of chinese in that neighborhood

fuck neets

so they replace mexicans good

Welcome to the 21st century Mohammad, we've had those things for ages.

Thanks sand nigger.

That's not the point, koala fucker. Point is that if these things are now active here then the rest of the world and its NEETs + skill-less workers are fucked beyond repair.

All of these are partially automated. You don't have a chef at McDs, just personnel who assemble the meals from frozen ingredients. Something a production line can easily do.

Good thing I wasn't duped into taking dumbass career paths. I'll either be a cop or an HVAC tradesman.