Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in election to help Trump win

Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in election to help Trump win

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

>Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton's chances.

Oh boy here we go

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-cia-russia-help-trump-win-20161209-story.html

>secret unnamed sources say

hmmm. This seem a bit....like....fake...news....

>(((Secret assessment)))
>front page news

Uh huh....

I literally told you so yesterday when Obomba ordered a (((review))). Expect a coup soon.

Produce the assessment or it didnt happen

Unless Russia rigged the election process, it doesn't matter.

If Russia actually hacked the DNC and Hillary's email server, that doesn't change anything since it exposed her corruption. Imagine if Colin Powell admitting that he and the rest of the Bush administration lied about WMDs to invade Iraq actually caused Bush to lose his re-election. Would that mean he "rigged" the election because he exposed something that would have justified hanging Bush and his cronies on the gallows? Just because Russia benefits from it doesn't mean they rigged it.

That was a short """review"""

From the WaPo article
intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said. Those actors, according to the official, were “one step” removed from the Russian government, rather than government employees. Moscow has in the past used middlemen to participate in sensitive intelligence operations so it has plausible deniability.

literally nothing

who cares he won

what are they going to do a recount, remember the deadline is dec 13 they are fucking scrambling to find somthing

>Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in election to help Trump win
I thought the Democrats said the election was safe?

>Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton's chances.

"Intervening in the election" is quite a tenuous claim if the only evidence is Wikileaks documents

This information does not comply with my worldview and favored narrative. therefore it is false.

the only reoson they are puting this out their is in the future like 50 years later they will be able to go he didint win fairly he had a recount and the russians helped him

I care because unless we do somthing anout the news they will come back in 10 years and try to trick us into a war again

>Russia shells

AYY FUCKING LMAO

>(((CIA)))
You mean, the US branch of Mossad? The drug traffickers who support Al Qaeda and want to make you continue spending trillions of dollars and thousands of lives on fighting Israel's wars for no reason whatsoever?

then sepuko my freind

>Living una democracy so weak that some empty propaganda and fake news websites can tilt public opinion.
I don't know if that's any better

Yeah, and Russia put forth a shitty corrupt candidate that only pandered to the poor people, not the middle class who's seen their real wages decreasing. Fucking Libs need something to cry about

oh this will dominate the news cycle on the 5 conglomerate news media for a while

>CIA realising shit on Russia
>not even saying how Russia did it
>only annoucing shit to hate speech against Russia

why do they want us to hate russia so much. its almost like they want us too nuke each other

Fake news, it's fucking nothing.

wow, I didn't knew Trump won because of me

that's some top secret fucking assesment right there

Quit spreading fake news. This is not kikebook FFS

Sad that Trump had to cheat to win, i hope they make hillary the rightful president. She got more votes, she had to deal with misogyny, it's 2016 i think it's time a woman was given a chance to make positive changes.

>trusting the CIA

>Fake country.

American rust belt voters traded the integrity of the West for coal jobs and a conservative SCOTUS.

FUCKING RIPPERINO BOYOS

You expect them to have a picture of putin hacking a computer? You don't start out with evidence right away. But there are a ton of coincidences, and Putin's twitter gives me the feeling he would definitely do something like this.

Why do you care Canada? Didn't you hear Biden? The west is going to be looking to you for leadership now :^)

quality meme. i aint even mad

>For example, intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said.

Sure is a lot of support for Russia in here.

>(((WASHINGTON POST))) SAID SECRET SOURCES SAID THE CIA SAID MUH RUSSIANS ALLEGEDLY PUT UP UNSPECIFIED EFFORTS TO HELP THE CANDIDATE WHO DOESNT WANT TO START WW3 WITH RUSSIA
>btw leaks about Hillary staff are all FakeNews don't ask why
>t.(((Chicao Tribune)))
>meanwhile Saudis and other evil dictator regimes are literally on Clinton donor list

Death of Journalist integrity

they are just retarded putin bots using a proxy, do not pay attention to them, their shift should end soon and we will probably not hear of them(though I do not know the intricacies of shillposting).

Until you post a picture of Putin himself hacking into the DNC, I won't believe you.

>>cia

literally (((them)))

electoral college needs to fix this on Dec 19. If Russia hacking the election isnt reason enough for the electoral college to do their Constitutional duty in correcting a bad election then the Constitution and America is done finished over kaput

/thread

basically pol in a nutshell

Russia is very ebil. Very interesting dat da ebil rooskies want to kawntrol America through Drumpfh.
>mfw I might fight against Russia
WE WW3 NOW.
The nigga Obama is dumb as hell.

> Secret CIA assessment
Nice source of information.

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiitttttt

is this really that big a deal, if true? better to be manipulated by a nationalist, non-degenerate country like Russia than the globalist bankers wanting us all to live in multicultural hell

This picture is disgustingly ableist.

Please delete this.

>Russia is evil because they showed everybody evil things the DNC did!
liberalism, not even once.

Yeah I'm not a tech guy but I'm pretty sure every government on god's green Earth has access to Hillary's emails if they're seriously still using fucking gmail accounts. They were literally asking for it.

>allowing someone to get away with influencing your election

hehehehe the ultimate cuck.

Thank you based Russia!

The article literally says that the supposed perps are "Russian State actors" that have negligible ties to Russian Government figures.

It's fucking nothing but a distraction from the "fake news" bill the GOP and DNC pushed through two days ago that essentially has the state department intervene with supposed "fake news." Those fuckers want to turn America into an Orwellian Nightmare

I hope you're proud of yourself you hacker

>Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in election to help Trump win
>Secret CIA assessment
>CIA

Sure lad.

Slavs aren't people. You don't differ much from Russians.

not an argument

>implying it was Russia

this guy gets it.

Doesn't that make America Russias bitch?

Your news paper is demeaning your country, what's up?

Did RT and other Russian "fake news" help Trump win? Yea, but that's their right to. I don't like it, especially RT and the RIDF shills but the US does the same thing.

But to say they hacked the voting machines is just bull shit.

Oh FYI RIDF, like the JIDF is really a thing but we never say that the JIDF is hacking our elections.

this whole thing is retarded.

its irrelevant who dumped the emails, whats relevant is their content.

the democrats are evil and are destroying America and dragging the rest of the world down with us....

if the Russians did this, its because they'd rather have us a strong friend than an unstable enemy.

fuck liberals, fuck em all to death.

MAGA

Russia didn't hack shit. it would only be possible if we all ran under one voting system. Trump is the president and the world will become better for it.

Hopefully we'll start forging friendships and stop all the Roman Empire shit.

>open thread
>ctrl+f "fake news"
>6 hits

you lads seem alright

>(((secret CIA assessment)))
>(((unnamed sources)))
>(((Washington Post)))

also

>no smoking gun

>propaganda spreaders run by Putin's chef
This has to be pasted from the Onion.

>being this dilusional

try harder russoshill.

Geeze, it's been weeks and they're still salty? Ha!

I can't wait until the Russians elect a democrat. You guys will be outraged. But because its a Republican and that sticks it in other Americans' eyes, that's okay.

>anonymous source
>relevant news
choose one

>claim it's secret
>no need to provide legit sources

>yfw trump supporters on Sup Forums are Russian shills using American VPN's

WaPo owned by jeff bezos? The guy who has a monopoly trump wants to break up?

See pic.

Sad that people care more about who leaked the emails rather than what's in them

hey I for one would still be soliciting that something should be done about it.

allowing russia to get away with doing something like this sets a dangerous precedent.

They already did. Twice. You don't really believe we elected a nigger president TWICE, do you? They installed him to make the US poorer, weaker, and more divided. Great success!

Wait, I thought Sup Forums liked Trump.

leev

>pic related
holy shit what an obvious shill.

and americans still believe the shit they spew?

Oh boy, it's a "Russian hacked the election" episode again.

Who the fuck is going to trust the CIA with this shit after they helped the Bush administration cherry-picked evidence to support a warmongering war in Iraq.

Whoever believes this bullshit is falling hook, line and sinker for more neo-statist lies. Fuck the left and their hollow morality, God will skewer them alive when they meet with him after their deaths.

How many Christians are on the fringe left?

Yeah, but who cares? Russia exposed Clinton. Based anglo-allies.

CTR get out of my board, you're all fucking faggots.

didnt the fbi conclude that wikileaks was free of russian influence at one point?

why the fuck would anyone trust CIAniggers?

samefag?
my guess is samefag...

how long does it take you to switch ips ivan?

y хoхoл ecть тeopия зaгoвopa

it is no secret that you are a faggot from st. petersburg who gets paid to shill for putin.

at this point only shills and obvious retards do not know this.

>fake news websites

You mean cnn?

>ooк пpљaви Укpaјинaц кpeнe дa ми cepe кaкo caм eнглeз

Eat shit you hohol cunt

Russian invasion of Kiev when?

I meant deny this

tanks in 30 minutes comrade

>Integrity of the west
>Hillary clinton

The election is over. You don't have to keep defending her

So it means there will be another election? DRUMPFTARDS BTFO!

nailed em

they are so easy to spot but someone has to say it to help the newfags

> Expect a coup soon.
They need a good terrorist attack to make it rolling.

God speed.