Well looks like it's over for Drumpf

Well looks like it's over for Drumpf

(((polls)))

>we asked 100 fucking idiots

Conducted among our viewers who we lied to for months.

>Doesn't display sample size

They've been accurate so far. Why abandon them now?

well it was done by jew research center apparently

>polls
>accurate

>MSNBC
fucking kill yourself

That feel when you see these kinds of threads and remember that there's absolutely no need to feel even slightly worried or nervous anymore because Trump is inevitably becoming the 45th president of the United States.

>pew research about muslims opinion
WEAOWWW DUDE LOOK AT THESE ""DATA"" MUSLIM R TERRORIST
>pew research about trump
pfffttt FAKE RESEARCH

this is actually how Sup Forums thinks

people still watch MSNBC?

Trump should force the shutdown of all MSM

Oh fug.. I am now mentally ill for Hill

>polls

still believing what the polls say.

k

not an argument

I'm a Cruz missile now

this

also, hillary lost to him

sill looking at pools.
pools are wrong.

>jew research center
jokes on you algerian

I still can't believe he won. Like what timeline did we land in? If the other timelines could see us I wonder what they'd say

>jew ressearch center

these threads maje ne happy, i dont even sage them. they are reminders of how butthurt the lefties are

yes we accept your difference

This is from fucking Pew, the same polling company that did a poll showing something like 20% of Muslims in the US have something other than a negative opinion of suicide bombings. Are you so out of touch with reality that you don't even know what the average non-SJW normie thinks of Trump?
What's going on is MSNBC is taking a legitimate opinion poll and not showing you all the data. Your comments are completely idiotic and had little to no thought put into them. Do you like being mindless sheep just like most of the liberals you like to hate?

I don't need polls to know that there are Muslims terrorists, nor do I need terrorism as a reason to not want my country filled with Muslims.

How will he ever win the election now?!

>it's over
>Trump will still be president
>MSNBC
Shouldn't you be praying to Mecca, Achmed?

Remember when the polls said Donald Trump had like a 2% chance of winning the election?

Polls are maybe the biggest load of bullshit ever concocted.

>b-but they said something politically incorrect about muslims
You're clearly the braindead one by believing that just because they said something we agree with, we suddenly must believe everything they say after.

Pew, just like the other polling companies went out of their way to pave the path for Hillary clinton, they threw their reputation behind the (((fact))) she was going to win. And now that she lost they are forever scarred with having been wrong due to political bias.

>the same polling company that did a poll showing something like 20% of Muslims in the US have something other than a negative opinion of suicide bombings

Dates, nigger.

The Pew research on Muslims was prior to the 2013 passage of a law allowing propaganda in the USA

You know, even if Trump does turn out to be a good president the MSM will constantly bad mouth him, he is the wrong candidate and the MSM will never give him good press.

YOU'RE FINISHED DRUMPFKINS

*DEEP BREATH*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fake news media and their rigged polls that were BTFO on election night
should you be trying to prevent your country from becoming a Muslim caliphate, Pierre?

>MSNBC

Sup Forums is one person

So...you're saying the poll is wrong?

Beat me to it, thanks dad.

>polls closed due to lies

wtf i hate trump now

>trump
dont you mean drumbpf

"We polled 1000 register Democrats and asked them ..."

This pisses me off so much.

Why don't they do these basic things? Obviously if you have a survey, they need to display how many people they asked.

fuck i guess Trump is going to lose the election now!

i am now a #niggerdigger

not bad, but i'd suggest making it 65% RECKLESS and getting rid of the dead space in between