Trump tells his supporters to fuck off

>Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted "lock her up."

>After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-lock-her-up-chant/

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=BA4ff8LqIAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not the President's job to convict people, that's what the DOJ is for.

was hillary a trump plant all along? how much do you guys think he bought her off with

>0.02 rubles have been deposited into your account

Obama will pardon her if he goes through with it.

Just give Trump the benefit of the doubt. If in two years we find out he's a sell-out, then we can turn against him.

Yeah, it pretty much goes without saying that being pro-Trump is being pro-cuck.

>we
t. a fucking leaf

>Sup Forums will defend this.

You fags are just as delusional as liberals. Two sides of the same coin.

>coin
shekel*

>facts are shilling

Regardless, if Trump was declaring he was going to lock her up, Obama would pardon her.

Nothing matters until he's sworn in.

Fuck off, CTR.

it's almost like you didn't watch it and don't realize why they cut it off in every msm video

he has to pretend to be impartial now because the DOJ is the one that has to investigate and indict her. how about you worry about the muslims flooding your country instead, hans?

Oh, so you mean he can continue not caring right after he's sworn in?

Interesting :^)

He would look really bad if he followed through with it. I don't blame him for not wanting to justify the dictator libel launched at him by the media.

And this surprises you, why? It's like you don't understand how things work on a deeply corrupt system.

>he has to pretend

Oh, he's just PRETENDING! Got it.

Hey guys, don't worry, Trump's just pretending!

>HE'S NOT LOCKING HER UP
>HE'S NOT MAKING ANIME REAL

NO! NO! IT'S ALL FUCKING OVER!

Sup Forums were good goys

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man have the nuclear codes!

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man have the nuclear codes!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man have the nuclear codes!

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man have the nuclear codes!

Obama admin has been covering for the Democrats for years. When he's gone the DOJ will actually start functioning again.

>to drain the swamp you have to become the swap
what did he mean by this?

If anyone ends up taking him out, it'll be one of his initial supporters

Doof.
The DOJ is headed by the AG.
The AG is selected by and beholden to IL DUCE

You dumb fuck.

Someone shouted pro Hillary slogans at the rally. They got boo'd, people started chanting lock her up. Trump was refering to the protestor when he said that.

Directly after he says "she doesn't know we won"

"If you drain the swamp, the swamp wins." -- Trump, post election

People should look up what Jason "the shark" Chaffetz is up to.

He has a raging justice boner, someone is gonna be fucked.

He sould not make it more obvious that hes joking with that ",right?" tacked on the end of that sentence. If he moves now she gets pardoned. Everyone knows this already.

He's already making himself look like a fool and he's not the President yet
I'm ashamed that I actually supported him

I mean, thanks for pulling out of your dingo long enough to leave a comment, but how does your drivel refute the "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care" part?

Hopefully he builds a wall to keep burgers out of the great white country of Canada

Go peddle your fake news to Reddit, you fucking child rapist.

Huh? You don't recognize me do you, newfag.

The FBI has 4 separate active investigations into Clinton Foundation as I type this. It's not the job of a president to prosecute people.

>more fake news from cnn
ayyy lmao losing the election completely destroyed them

>quoting someone verbatim is "fake"

Trumpcuck education, everyone :^)

We should use this time to talk about Russian Jews and the Frankfort school and good old Yuri.

>If in two years

Pffffhahahahahaha !!!!!

More like 2 months. If we don't see Hillary arrested by the end of February we'll know Trump's a kike.

That's fucking Hilarious. I have to say I'm greatly enjoying Trump BTFO of his sheep supporters. Holy fuck that's a god damn slap in the face AND THEY LOVE IT

If he'd said he'd bring back Christmas before the election I'd DEFINITELY have voted for him.

>It's not the job of a president to prosecute people.

But he said if he were president, Hillary would be in jail. Was he lying?

>trump: we're gonna lock her up folks! she's corrupted this country for far too long and im gonna assign a special prosecutor guaranteed!
>his supporters: cheers, clapping heard miles and miles away, gets people excited enough to wanna get everyone they know out to vote for him

>he wins
>"lol we don't really care about her now right folks, she's suffered enough, she's a good lady who dindu nuffin, lets just forget about it lmao"

manipulating the news

lel why is the opposition use lies and deceiving techniques to get there way. sad!

And he is not president

>lel why is the opposition use lies and deceiving techniques to get there way.

In English, please. We don't speak abo.

Pardon her for what? She hasn't done anything prosecutable.

oh look a tan german 0/10 bait low tier thread. sad!

>She hasn't done anything prosecutable.

Well she refused to accept Putin's bribes. And isn't that the greatest sin of all?

at least try to make it look like you're not shilling

she will go to jail but it wont be personal

I always asked on Sup Forums if she was already found to have done nothing criminal, what charges is Trump going to lock her up on? Of course that question always got the typical response "hurr ctr spotted". Anyone thinking anything was going to happen to her and lock her up wasn't just funny Trump banter is an actual retard. All that matters is that she lost.

Heh, you are this faggot >I told you earlier today that you can't force memes like this, no matter how hard you try.

>she will go to jail

Is that before or after Trump flip-flops on caring about it again?

Lel the buthurrt in this thread! sad!

He's an actor, was a jew and now is a mormon. Was a Democrat and now is a Republican. I'm not saying you can't change courses in your life but this guy is beholden to his masters

no im not that faggot but i have posted in that thread yes

>can't force memes
just like these trumpfags have been forcing pence memes tirelessly

We're going to say Merry Christmas again!!!!!

If you watch the video he was talking about all of the booing when he mentioned Obama and Michelle's and Hillary's names

I think they only said lock her up one or two times, while he was in the middle of talking, does that really count as a chant?

You really dont know how the internet work. please stop posting

Mmmm give me that salt hillshill MMMMMM so tasty

MMMMMM yesssss

Can you give an example?

They were just begin to start booing and he shut em up right there. Same thing happened with Obama a few days ago, he brought him up and his cucks start booing and calling him names, he told them to quit it and said he's been doing good work. He sold you cucks out and he's not even sworn in yet

You can force memes but you have to be interesting or annoying(like i was).

>just like these trumpfags have been forcing pence memes tirelessly

Yeah but there are a lot of them, (You) alone can't force memes that easy.

Who gives a fuck about the technical intricacies of how shitposting travels faster than the speed of light. It's all just electrons

I will say it again. It is not the job of the president to prosecute people. That is what corrupt banana republics do. Trump isn't going to hold tribunals or secret courts in order to appease his supporters because of past campaign rhetoric.

It is the job of DOJ and FBI to go after Hillary. Which they are doing with by 4 active ongoing investigations right now. Trump's job is not to interfere and let it run its course.

the only (you)'s im giving is to my self

look at my id

>fug

lelelelelellele

A lot of people voted for Trump that had voted for Obama

i believe i can be the change i wanna see. memes are a powerful force

I don't care either. Hilary has Parkinson's and will be dead in 4 years anyway. We already won.

>memes powerful

you are mistaken there. its not the memes its the autism

yeah and now you're gonna say all trump supporters actually loved obama all along, and wasn't the reason why trump got into office.

Well good luck. I might pick them up just to annoy trumpkins here. When they see serbian flag they freak out.

>NYP
Fake news

He fucking said on the campaign trail that he thought the drain the swamp line was bullshit and only stuck with it because it worked. Never stated that he would indeed drain it.

Lmao this is not surprising after he said in the 60 min interview that Clintons are a good family.
Drumpfkins still belive hes pretending until he gets sworn in. Lmfao

don't underestimate my autism. and learn to quote a post ffs you newfag, you aint gonna get nowhere on here like that, im climbing the ladder to success on Sup Forums while you're shittin ur newfag pants

Obama countries in blue rust belt states were a large reason of why Trump got into office

Kill yourself CTR nigger

CNN is fake news.

Or maybe he's 11th dimension king konging Obongo who would grant her a pardon before leaving if he thought he'd do anything.

i dont know if im the idiot then or all his supporters. im gonna go for the latter and we'll pretend you didn't actually post this autism

serbia must continue to remove kebab.
youtube.com/watch?v=BA4ff8LqIAQ

ty for the (you). labeling yourself autism means you lost the game

>trump
>pence
>ryan

Then who?

hey poo in the loo, read and understand how actual justice is dolted out in civilized countries. I know you subhumans are used to raping women to death because she looked at you the wrong way but thats not how things are done here.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
BEIGE HORIZON IS ON THE RISE!

Oh God, Hans, you really are a retarded faggot.

The swamp still controls DC, MSM and all Govt agencies. Even though the elites have lost, they still control EVERYTHING. This is the MOST dangerous time for the Holy God Emperor of Mankind and there is no need to antagonise anybody before he takes full control of his power.

It's only after the 20th Jan that he can talk freely. Read the Art of the Deal, the most important lesson is to never let your enemy know what you really want to do. Keep them guessing and confused so they can't develop a resistance strategy.

Oh and also in the AotD you'll find that he is an unusually sharp sense of natural justice, so if he doesn't let Sessions lock Hillary up then he'll be going against virtually everything he has ever said about the swamp, justice and winning, itself.

>Obama countries
heh. and i was talking about his 'failed policies' that led to a trump presidency
>this is how dense drumpffags are

Well great to see waleed akham ashin lwt you out of the bedroom long enough to reply.

That plays into the protesters chant.

"That wont work anymore" followed by "she doesn't know we've won already"

>not labelling yourself autism
why are you even here?
have another (You), they're on the house, newfag

oh now its pretending to be oldfag tactic

lellelele

so u can data mine me? i plead the 5th

So what are you arguing exactly? That he sold Trump supporters out because he's not going after his political enemies anymore after he's won?

He did the same with all of his primary opponents who agreed to accept their pledge, just like when Hillary conceded and Obama met with him and shook his hand

The Post is actually conservative leaning and has been subtly shilling for Trump the entire year, fucking bong

its you again, filthy serb

he's too low energy to prosecute hilary

I never thought she'd actually be prosecuted. I always thought Obama would just pardon her. He still might.

No one cares, Hanz. That must burn you up.

then why did she go through with that uranium one thing?