What class is Sup Forums?

Would you say that the majority of people on pol are quite privileged, or are they those chav/trailer trash sorts who speak with that disgusting "U wot m8" voice.

I come from a middle class background but live in a little house.

Used to be working class, lived in row homes.
Then my father moved up in the company he works in, and we moved into middle class.
We're living proof social mobility exists.

Nice

Nice.

I'm a college student

Noice

Are you well spoken or a bit of a rough talker?

where did u get this picture of my gf?

most people here come from middle class families but are such losers they have fallen to the lower and would have set their lineage back had were they not childless losers. The new people who came here from r/the_donald are low class and low iq and come from a line of retarded losers.

U fookin wat m8

Shiv ya with me spoon I will.

I swear on me mums grave

>when i see a dutch poster
comfy :)

Who, Jane Levy?

that's a good projection

Niooce

definitely warlock, i made a pact with kek during the primaries

Lower proletarian class.

I'm the seventh and youngest child of my factory worker father and home maker mother. Obviously we were poor when I was young. Now all my sister are university educated, teachers and nurses. Two of my brothers have almost no education, one is a mechanical engineer. I'm still studying towards my master of science degree. I'd say none of us were privileged, but most of us managed to move up to the middle class from working class background. I'm probably projecting, but I wouldn't be surprised if most Sup Forumsacks were just like me.

Varying income level, but they're all unintelligent white males.

Majority of us are people who cant relate to normies.

Parents middle class. Just finished a degree. Aiming to join military.

>Varying income level, but they're all unintelligent white males.
That's right. We're white.

Sometimes I find myself talking like scum.

Sometimes Aussies pronounce the i sound with an or sound.

So time becomes torm.

Whats the torm cunt.

But when you see how upper middle class cuckservatives behave sometimes I am glad to be amongst the plebs. Seriously. Fuckin clueless faggots most of that lot. Think they're not Jews.

>tfw northern prole

At least I don't live in London.

upper middle which in dutch terms is kind off the best.
My father is a succesful lawyer. And my mother is 10 years younger than him.
I myself will be a lawyer aswell. Hope I won't have to enact sharia at some point.

upper middle, grammar school and 5 bed room house here. semi rich fag user

Grew up renting a house on a farm. Big low-income family, PhD father. All doing very well academically.

Im actually a multiclass. Ive got two levels in Bard, one level in Barbarian, and three in Sorcerer

>tfw top one-tenth of the one percent

reddit

I don't believe in concept of soscial class. It's fiction.

I do know there exists dumb irresponsible parents who fail to do their best for their children. That is concrete.

Upper middle class, I have 4 homes and a Condo, I own 3 of them and the other 2 are on accelerated bi-weekly mortgages.

Spawned in the middle, now I would say I'm upper class from our consistent and stable improvment in our household economy.
The money my father has he could influence any political party to his interest.
As for me I'm just a spoonfed law school student.

>(((Levy)))
hmmmm, really compels one to ruminate...

I like your swag guvnah