CIA proves that Russia helped Trump win the election

>CIA proves that Russia helped Trump win the election
>no single mention of it on Sup Forums
>Trump backpedals on everything except TPP
>no single mention of it on Sup Forums

You literally got played by the FSB.
Don't forget to give up your Gmail account for a Yandex one :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/obama-russia-election-hack.html?_r=0
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html
google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-us-election-intervene-hacks-cyberattacks-dnc-podesta-emails-leak-help-victory-a7466986.html?amp
correctrecord.org
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.7f470d97350f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello CTR. How is your life going, right now?

>:^)
hi anti-fa

>fake news

It's fucking nothing

Your use of memes isn't dank enough :^)

It appears russian trump shills were the real "CTR"

>No source
Disregarded.

What if i told you i have known this for a while and believe it is justified

Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)

China 1949 to early 1960s
Albania 1949-53
East Germany 1950s
Iran 1953 *
Guatemala 1954 *
Costa Rica mid-1950s
Syria 1956-7
Egypt 1957
Indonesia 1957-8
British Guiana 1953-64 *
Iraq 1963 *
North Vietnam 1945-73
Cambodia 1955-70 *
Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
Ecuador 1960-63 *
Congo 1960 *
France 1965
Brazil 1962-64 *
Dominican Republic 1963 *
Cuba 1959 to present
Bolivia 1964 *
Indonesia 1965 *
Ghana 1966 *
Chile 1964-73 *
Greece 1967 *
Costa Rica 1970-71
Bolivia 1971 *
Australia 1973-75 *
Angola 1975, 1980s
Zaire 1975
Portugal 1974-76 *
Jamaica 1976-80 *
Seychelles 1979-81
Chad 1981-82 *
Grenada 1983 *
South Yemen 1982-84
Suriname 1982-84
Fiji 1987 *
Libya 1980s
Nicaragua 1981-90 *
Panama 1989 *
Bulgaria 1990 *
Albania 1991 *
Iraq 1991
Afghanistan 1980s *
Somalia 1993
Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
Ecuador 2000 *
Afghanistan 2001 *
Venezuela 2002 *
Iraq 2003 *
Haiti 2004 *
Somalia 2007 to present
Honduras 2009
Libya 2011 *
Syria 2012
Ukraine 2014 *

nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/obama-russia-election-hack.html?_r=0

Isn't that a good thing?

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-us-election-intervene-hacks-cyberattacks-dnc-podesta-emails-leak-help-victory-a7466986.html?amp

>Proves
>Presents no proof

>Proofs
>Provides none
This must be the fake news that endangers lives. Like Hillary was talking about. #ImWithHer now!

The CIA hasn't "proved" anything, and there have been multiple threads on the New Red Scare and Trump installing the Heritage Foundation and Goldman Sachs as his cabinet. Lurk more.

>:^)
you gave yourself away
try again

I am safe. I use Kaspersky anti virus.

Russian hacking because CIA doesn't like Wikileaks undeniable proof!

Globalist lies as usual

Even normies don't care.

Get fucked faggot. You're losing control.

wrong image

ok, how does this prove that Russia HELPED the republicans? It says right here that they got hacked by "the russians" and that none of the information was leaked to the public. Choosing to not try to ruin a foreign political campaign isn't the same as helping it.

>(((Jew York Times)))

>le backpedal maymay
only helped you fags lose credibility and the election

Proud to be Russian.

>Russia exposes corruption and general insanity in the Democratic party
>This somehow invalidates Trump's win
Also, most normies didn't give a single fuck about the leaks.

>CIA proves

you are telling me one of the best intelligence gathering agencies in the world is just now proving Russia did something.

that's pretty fucking pathetic.

>CIA proves

CIA could tell me water is wet and i'd still need multiple alternative sources so as to substantiate their claims.

Just a reminder: Dont run a pedo satanic worshipping out of your business email address Gmail so NSA faggots who are proovably can read every email there at no cost, even low rank, having servers there, leaked to Wikileaks.
>Shout Russkie hackers

Template pls?

>>CIA proves

Assumptions are not evidence

Even assuming that it came out that the russians were actually involved in the leaks(Assange claims they are not) nothing changes,

>oh look Russia let out this information and the American people revolted against the corrupt democrats and their candidate in part due to it
>the problem here is obviously just Russia, pay no attention to the cheating criminal democrats behind the curtain

>>CIA proves
Yeah, like WMDs in Iraq?

>CIA proves Iraq has WMD
holy shit Sup Forums, Saddam was a murderer all along, can't wait for him to be hanged

So?... USA literally does it on every election in multiple countries.

What's the big deal?

The uniparty lost the white house.

Also having JohnPodesta1 as a password doesnt help

Who gives a shit?

Are widdle baby whiberals gonna protest some more? They gonna take up arms? Impeach him? Stop him from becoming president?

We hold all the power. Anything they try we will throw a shitfest of worldwide proportions. We will drag them from their safe spaces and put hot lead into the back of their skulls.

>CIA
>>>>proves

TIL the russians sent over 900,000 operatives to '''hack''' all those crucial PAPER ballots in the rust belt

AHAHAHAH DRUMPFKINS BTFO

HE USED YOU,LIKE THE WHORES SHE USED FOR THEIR PUSSYS

HAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>>CIA proves that Russia helped Trump win the election
No they didn't.

You are missing the only important part desu

>Hillary lost

>proves
What with evidence? Didn't think so nigger.

federalized CTR is going to permanently ruin the internet. fuck congress, lindsay graham and john mccain

Jesus christ
It took way too long (26 minutes and two posts) for my bait to work.

I got my (you)s and my screenshot, feel free to to leave the thread or bite harder I gotta watch me some dbz super :^)

>federalized CTR is going to permanently ruin the internet

>not wanting to BTFO retards that can't hold a mcjob spamming lefty arguments all day

>implying it would exist under trump

>(((NYT)))
you're not even trying at this point

Believing the CIA.

Yeah, someone got played, achmed.

> cia proves

post it

I won a million in the lottery, but the russians erased every trace of it.

For laughs, CTR was actually what the Russians called the operation internally.

also they kidnapped stole my ferrari and brainwashed everyoune that i drove a honda.

sounds like you got a story

call CNN

I would but ivan stole my phone.

Thank you based Russia!

>it's the russians fault that we rigged the dnc

But taking money from Saudi Arabia and Qatar is fine

Fake news

check my digits

CTR is still real

correctrecord.org

>4444

>:44 seconds time

PRAISE KEK

>>no single mention of it on Sup Forums
>>Trump backpedals on everything except TPP
>>no single mention of it on Sup Forums

God bless CIA

ISSOU :rire:

Your lack of citations is laughable.

>proved

Bout 14 years ago they """proved""" Hussein had WMDs too. Which we spent a trillion dollars, 11 years and 5,000 men to never find.

The CIA has longsince destroyed its credibility. Theyre an extension of the government's propaganda arm. Which is sad considering it was once an organization to be feared.

Should be nailed to their front door teebeeaitch lol

Thanks for saving us from WWIII, Rodinabro.

it hasn't rained in a while. I think cackorchavich weather machine did it.

Russia and the US are allies in the war against nonwhites. This is a good thing.

Europe overrun with Muzzies. China taking over everything else. If it wasn't for Trump and Putin, there would be no hope for humanity.

Lol this is their answer

>never find

To be fair we did find WMD chemical weapons buried in the desert. But...uhhh...it was the stuff we sold them.

Russian's are hacking our precious democracy

Lold.

The same (((CIA))) that refused to convict Hillary of anything despite admitting she did things wrong?

>Hillary campaign over and kaput
>People still blaming the hidden spectre of CTR

Either VERY STUPID or russian shill. not sure....

>Australia 1973-75 *

no the same cia hillary quoted as having proof russia did it when she had no sources during the debate

the media is literally reiterating her debate claim that never went anywhere because they have nothing else left.

However it happened, I just want to see what your President is going to actually do. A lot of promises were made.

Will be fun if trump instead of whitr house go to jail.
#Hello Trump!

won't go on the record.because they don't want the Russians to know how they assembled this case. holey shit dems are desperate.

Good I hope Russia did Hillary would have set the world on fire....

are those slavs

Cool story bro. Hillary got help from terrorists in the Middle East, all the Jews, most celebrities, all the big cities, many politicians, illegal immigrants, the DNC, all the social media, and almost all the mainstream media from CNN to MSN.

Oh and she still lost.

>>CIA proves that Russia helped Trump win the election

Sure bud, prove it or suck my dick

>Not a single post about it on Sup Forums

That's as big a lie as;

>The CIA proved Russia hacked the elections

the CIA simply stated that russian hackers were the responsible of the DC Leaks and Podesta emails, they didn't directly help on anything. Are you saying it'd have been better if no mails had been leaked? Fuck you frog

They to cool to slaves.

Well he still won.

So it's not a big deal

closed door session, to override the election? when. lol even rhymes.

Damn.

So authentic.

Nope. Btw i can tell this prison is not anywhere near Russia or ex USSR countries just by looking at their tatoos.

Senator McCarthy is that you?

yeah that is like brazil.

k i just figured they were russian because they all look like failed abortion retard monkeys

only thing missing was the track suits but i figured russian jails might not have tracksuits as prison uniforms

> p r o v e s

It was a fake news, m8.

Russia hacking the election? We ignore fake news here.

sauce

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.7f470d97350f

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

>NYT
>WaPo
>"""""Idependent"""""
Any other (((MSM))) sources?

Oh wow
I had my doubts
But I'm convinced now!!