TRUMP NOW ATTACKING THE C.I.A.!!!

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?postshare=7111481335261119&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.351e99771c98

Yeah this will end well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_WyIVX4nzrc
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9CgDEPlHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED AS FUCK

(((THE PEDBOROUGH COMPOST)))

>washington post

Aaaaand into the trash it goes.

Haven't you heard, FUCKING LEAF? Theres a war against fake news.

post real. non-fake news site, leaf.

>washington post
do you have a real source?

Except that its the Republicans/Conservatives who publish fake news because only right wingers believe that stupid shit.

He's a big guy.

You mean like InfoWars or Brietbart? Fucking retarded burger scum.

Drumpflings are calling real news sources fake as a form of """revenge"""

Oh shi-!

Oh wait its the washington post

>i know you are but what am I

A fucking leaf

lol Washington post is trash if you've been following this election at all

This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!

>Cuck Intelligence Agency

lol

fake news site.

find new source or gtfo

He has been attacking the CIA for the last 18 months you retard. Who do you think trained ISIS? He has said this himself.

CIA BTFO

Where is the source on this?

If it's a transition statement, why isn't it on the transition website?

They still have yet to explain what Russia did to help Trump win. I have yet to see any evidence. Did he hack voting machines? Impossible, they're decentralized. Behind wikileaks? Who cares, the content is still true.

It is absolutely treasonous if they do not at least state their reasoning. If electors defect because of this, there WILL be civil war

It still haunts them in their sleep

youtu.be/_WyIVX4nzrc

The president's lackeys have been ordered to de-legitimize Trump's glorious victory by any and all means possible. The CIA is a political creature of the democrats and always has been. Truman created it and packed it with loyalists, and its filthy with the left ever since.

They have nothing left but vindictive, baseless, vapor-squeaks. There is no evidence, and there will be no evidence. Just a chorus of scream queens echoing each other. Obama sent a raft of his political kiss-asses to frame Assange, and now they've been caught, the rape charges dropped, and the administration humiliated again. Bongo is furious and this is all he can do.

Fucking pussi boi.

>TRUMP NOW ATTACKING THE C.I.A.!!!
Why shouldn't he? They are running the biggest scam in the country, sifting off billions of tax payers' money and being good for nothing at all!

>iraq did not have wmds
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9CgDEPlHE

why are leafs and yankees so retarded?