Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say about yourselves?

Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say about yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fca_1_POqo
quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext
hsp.org/sites/default/files/legacy_files/migrated/pagesfromwilliamtrentsjournal.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>100 million
Literally more ridiculous than muh six gorillion.

Regardless, it occurred over 300 years, which hardly qualifies as genocide. And Natives killed and raped settlers BEFORE any previous violent interaction had occurred, so... Yeah, fuck those savages.

There was no genocide, white men took Indian wives hence passing on their genes to future generations. Can't be genocided if your genes are passed on.

It was genocide, yes, but not a "holocaust" and we don't owe reparations or support to anything or anyone connected to a holocaust.

>genocide because of weak immune systems
kys anytime

Shouldn't there be traces of their civilization everywhere if this was true? How the fuck did a few hundred colonists eradicate a 100 million people?

Honestly, if you can't even take down a thousand people with a hundred million bodies, you deserve to go extinct.

Its pretty funny attempt of guittripping. No doubt that it works on some retards who have no understanding of history whatsoever.

100 million more.

> White people are the only ones whoever conquered and genocide people
Fuck off kike.

I wasn't alive so it had nothing to do with me. That would be like me taking credit for ancient Greece.

Not a Genocide, as the vast majority were killed by disease, not government action.

yes yes we've heard it a million times. Let's just give these savages their lands back! And we can rely on things like the raindance and other ritiuals instead of all the technology the USA developed! Surely this is a better alternative!

>I want the liberal traitors out

You would go to jail if you post something like that in germany. No joke.

wasn't genocide, most of them were killed by disease. the vast majority of native americans were killed not by human hands.

8 or 9 out of 10 die to disease that whitey didnt even know he was bringing. Whitey in jamestown suffered similar rates of disease related mortality, you dont hear us bitching. Objectively NOT a genocide, sage

i wasnt alive then

genocide

>genocide: the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
>deliberate

nope

No evidence that disease (the #1 killer of timberniggers) was ever spread intentionally. Smallpox blankets is a hoax.

>In this analysis of the genocide rhetoric employed over the years by Ward Churchill, an ethnic studies professor at the University of Colorado, a "distressing" conclusion is reached: Churchill has habitually committed multiple counts of research misconduct—specifically, fabrication and falsification. While acknowledging the "politicization" of the topic and evidence of other outrages committed against Native American tribes in times past, this study examines the different versions of the "smallpox blankets" episode published by Churchill between 1994 and 2003. The "preponderance of evidence" standard of proof strongly indicates that Churchill fabricated events that never occurred—namely the U.S. Army's alleged distribution of smallpox infested blankets to the Mandan Indians in 1837. The analysis additionally reveals that Churchill falsified sources to support his fabricated version of events, and also concealed evidence in his cited sources that actually disconfirms, rather than substantiates, his allegations of genocide.

It's a load of shit.

sources for that claim
jews can only inflate their nummbers 20 times
indians can do it 100 times
magic

Objectively speaking, weren't the non-hostile native americans who engaged with trade and integrated to the European colonies living a far better life than at any other time in history thanks to the European settlers?

Aren't the offspring of those natives now living in a far greater wealth than their cultures ever managed to produce?

Wouldn't it be considered a just and moral thing to conquer those savage tribes that were so locked into their ways that they had not even managed to invent the wheel in order to give the best and brightest among them the opportunity to prosper, rather than be locked into a fate of constant tribal dispute like the so many now independent nations of africa?

Many of their kin may have died, but in so doing they were freed from the constant and petty tribal conflicts that prevented them from ever reaching their true potential, to become more than just animals in shape of men.

Look at the American Indian and know that he is better than his predecessors.
It is a thing to be proud of.

We shouldn't have done it. It started as a prank, but just went too far when /his/ started sperging on us.

One of the darkest days of Sup Forums. The day we killed the Indians.

I say the weak should fear the strong or get genocided

Real number is less than 2 million

I didn't know Smallpox had a religion

if it wasnt for lots of horrible things in history you probably wouldnt exist. be thankful for maniacs and racism

Historical fact: at no point in history was the Native Indian population as high as hundred million

i am not responsible so i dont give a fuck ayyyy

Most Native American tribes were wiped out by other Native American tribes

But
Fuck me right?
I only have a degree in American History.
And you've got an unsourced meme.

Go fucking look up the Beaver Wars.

This is correct.

Only one Historian ever suggest it was ever that High, and few others give credence to the idea.

The estimates of Native population in 1492 range from 18 - 112 Million with most Historians estimates falling between 28 - 43 Million.
The vast majority of which lived South and Central America

100 million Native Americans
VS
500 Spanish Conquistadors

For what?

Really made me think.

apparently we didn't kill enough of these fuckers judging by the how that last pipeline project went.

there were only like 7 miilion natives in the US the majority was in mexico

>t. weed (sha)man

We need to finish the job.

>95 million of the 100 were killed by germs and disease

LITERALLY EVOLUTION

>Protestants
>Christians

I'm having a giggle

Fuck indians. Most irrelevant race ever.

Fun fact: If any of you have ever actually spoken to a prairienigger, you will hear some variation on the theme "da white man stole our lands" within 5 minutes of having a conversation with them. EVERY TIME.

are telling me that immigration especially when the incoming people have a total different religion is bad?

nothing

we don't live in the past

go back to ribbit, shoo

oh look this image again

this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Fca_1_POqo

that's all I have to say

>French
>Christians

I too am having a giggle, Ahmed.

no a technologically inferior people met a technologically superior people, if they had bothered to try and make more advances than hunting and gathering and had tried to make more contacts with they outside world maybe they wouldn't have been killed.

Source ?

daily reminder that the Holocaust never happened, but it should have.

inb4 the Americans wake up to:
> a few rich Jews did 9/11
> a few rich Jews destroyed white families with Cultural Marxism
> a few rich Jews have been printing money for themselves at the Fed

Hooray, 1st Amendment

>slaughtered

I found what he is referring to:
quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext

Problem is this article seems to avoid some letters and journals that do give evidence of small pox blankets.

This journal from William Trent:

hsp.org/sites/default/files/legacy_files/migrated/pagesfromwilliamtrentsjournal.pdf

The june 24th entry (page 400) seems to be legit evidence for small pox blankets. As far as I can tell the journal is legit.

they lost. better luck next time.

20-100 million *total* population of native Americans at the inception of europeans. Fag

>Germs are religious

the only proper genocides in the parts of the Americas that aren't shit were the Trail of Tears and Canadian residential schools, both of which affected far fewer than even 1 million people

Most indians were savages and attacked first and never asked questions after. If we didn't take them out they would of scalped everyone of us. Good riddance to wild humans.

Let's pay reparations. Oh wait! Most of their descendents are now white men! Hahahaha.

Okay, but we should definitely pay reparations from the descendents of slave owners to the descendents of slaves.

Oh fuck again! Most of the descendents of slaves are also related to their former owners!

Reminder that Germans were subjected to ethnic cleansing, war crimes, and race-based violence before, during and after ww2 and that you cucks are so ashamed of the fictional holocaust that you will never get justice for the real crimes committed against your countrymen, but will always suck the dicks of those who perpetrated those acts and apologize for their made-up grievances.