>burgers couldn't destroy this

Rejection can be fatal.

>destroyed
>still exist
They needed diversity

she's like 5% native American

>British, French, and Spanish destroyed this

horses aren't even native to n. america

You do know those women fucked horses right? They fucked horses, ate lice, and smeared shit in their hair.

Kiddings me. We have lost many proud ancient cultures and indian savages are to be cryed for?

Yes because horses existed in America before the white man

and?

>she

Why do you have a horse in that pic? That's not indigenous

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST
HOW DARE YOU MENTION FACTS

Cortez done nothing wrong.
In fact, he may have saved them from themselves.I thought the myth of the "noble savage" died out once peasants were allowed to read for themselves about the degeneracy of non-civilised cultures.

>native americans almost destroyed this

The standard hippie bullshit regarding indians was that they were all holding hands and singing kumbaya, and that they didn't have a concept of ownership.

The Aztecs took captives in war by the thousands, and cut their hearts out in sacrifice to their gods. The Apache were especially warlike and territorial, the Sioux were gifted in combat, and many other tribes knew how to defend themselves. The ones who didn't defend themselves were either wiped out or absorbed into their conquerors.

While Native Americans can certainly feel as raw as they want about it, their story is the story of the world; constant bloodshed, big fish eat the little fish. If the Aztecs had been as advanced as the first European explorers, their fate may not have been to be destroyed. But they weren't.

Mustangs are an invader species.
Anyone who says 'Save the wild horses of America' should be recycled.

Nah, conquistadors were arrogant morons who thought they should take over when they didn't have a clue how to survive in that climate and ecosystem.

"We'll round them up and control them for their own good . . . oops 10 million died of plague, well at least we baptized them before they died"

To be fair, my first statement (Cortez did nothing wrong) was mere trolling - but I feel that the more unpleasant aspects of pre-colonial life are ignored or even romanticised by the wishful thinking of some.
Cortez was a cunt, as were many of the tribal leaders. Many other tribes flocked to Cortez to topple an insane theocracy. I am not too familar with the history of Northern American natives, but I am aware of many horrific anecdotes about pointless intertribal warfare.

>Americans destroyed
>nativeAMERICANS.jpg
>british flag
>what's a disease?

I thought as much, fine trolling good sir.

Pre colonial Meso-America is an interesting subject. Apparently they had a word for something a bit like blood / energy / life force and believed fear concentrated in the heart, so they made human sacrifices as terrifying as possible and harvested by removing the heart.

surviving myths from the area have sacrifices as a sort of vital part of the engineering of nature and the universe.

The religious practice probably wasn't as bad as the conquistadors influence.
Radical change means the vulnerable suffer and in this case it involved enslavement that prevented locals doing basic necessities for survival that they were previously good at.

Support for conquistadors was probably influenced by local myths that said Quetzalcoattle the white god (who disliked human sacrifice) would return.

Daily reminder

that the injins were still in the stone age when 'the americans' showed up

that warring tribes didn't have even have words for 'war' or 'peace' in their native language because the constant threat violent raids were a way of life

that they would share women with each other to transfer powers from one to another

that when the 'americans' showed up the majority of deaths to the injins were caused by diseases the white men didn't even realize they were carrying

that native tribes would buy rifles and supplies from the 'americans' to kill each other with

YOURE GODDAMN RIGHT