x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk

I don't think it is too green

Basic income.

It's like anarctica

but north

But there are actual villages and political parties, burgerbro. They even want independence from denmark.

Honestly, I'm sick of this attention and I think the other Greenlanders here are sick of it too.

Looks like green land.

Okay, 5 miles inland is like Antarctica.

R A R E

A

R

E

Short, vivid summers (on the coast).
Long, dark winters.
Alcoholism.
Viking ruins.
Ridiculously high suicide rate.
Really old sharks.

Looks pretty comfortable though.

Cold as shit, a few settlements along the coast, its kinda part of denmark but it has independence at the same time.
Imagine iceland, but colder and with a lot more eskimos and a few danes.

Have you ever fucked a polar bear?

Its look boring

My ezkinmo mongolian brothers hunt seal there.

Evil twin spotted

they like to drunk and they get a lot of gibs from Denmark
but I think it is getting better up there

Currently flying above it.

Seems pretty chill.

You sicko. Kill yourself, degenerate bestialist.

The hole at the North Pole begins near Greenland, according to my research. Yes, there is a hole at the North Pole and this is because Earth is hollow.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

inbreeding

are you sick of your life too ? let's hang out sometimes

>he did

freezing
thawing
that's about it.

>Currently flying above it.
>Croatian flag

Leave the shitposting to me, senpai.

Future muslim deportation site, in the northern part that is.

This happens there.

I bet everyone there has fucked every single other person. Even the guys have fucked other guys.

Yea, those guys are not loonies at all.

They're not crazy. If they pull it off, it will be the greatest geological discovery in the history of humanity.

What makes these people think they can walk on the inside of the earth? Do they not believe in gravity either?

Greenland
Covered in ice.
Iceland
Covered in green.

WTF? Dutch are evil.

NATO occupied territory.

Found it.
Yep, still loonies.

Not mentioned yet:

US military base called Thuke in Northern Greenland.
Has been there since the 1950s.
Is meant to be an early warning system for nukes fired by Russia.

Southern Greenland is heating up noticeably.
Reports of being able to grow "warmer weather" crops with more success than in previous decades.

Suicide rats is possibly the highest in the world.
Alcohol abuse is a serious and ongoing problem there.

Thule

Fucking autocorrect

The complete shell Hollow Earth model is false. Earth has polar openings that lead to its hollow interior.

Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism.

My ID is snoo!

I AM REDDIT INCARNATE

Winter

They'd probably be a lot warmer with a belly full of mead