I HATE THE FRIENDZONE

I HATE THE FRIENDZONE

You make a girl a chocolate milk and she won't have sex with you, unbelievable.

What's the point of being nice to girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you suck dick for a chocolate milk?

Knowing Wolfgang here, he'd probably suck chocolate dick for a chance of milk.

Nice guys finish last.

He probably would

Did you tickle her feet? That usually gets the moist.

No, I'm lactose intolerant.

>being nice to girls

No.
Do not do this.
This isn't even a /r9k/ meme, or a PUA thing. It's reality.

You act disinterested in what they say, you do no favors for them whatsoever, and you don't stick your neck out. It's the reverse. You have to make them do favors for you. It's some psychological shit. When they're doing the favors they mentally justify that you're worth the favor for, so they grow more attracted to you.

I'm not saying be a fucking asshole and slap women around. I'm saying save the niceness and favor-doing when you guys are deep level 8 into the relationship

Try spilling the chocolate milk all over her breasts.

Then use a napkin to clean it up like a good friend would.

Pff she is clearly lactose intolerant. Try to find a nordic girl.

True nice guys don't expect nothing in return.

Did you try making more chocolate milk, maybe one isnt enough?
Perhaps she wants you to offer it before she asks?
Maybe it wasn't cold enough?
Or too cold?
Did you check she prefers chocolate to strawberry?
Oh you did... thats bad, some girls like just experience things without being asked about past preferences.
What sort of milk did you use?
Is the chocolate power organic?
What was the weather like??

Face it you're fucked, if she wants your dick she knows where to find it.

*anything :(

First of all, this "make people do favors for you" meme is right out of some first semester psych book and like all memes, pretty much everyone knows about it already. If you're a sociopath/narcissist you can keep on doing that shit though.

Second of all, your little life-hack isn't gonna help anyone.

The fat, zit-ridden, cheeto assassin you think you're helping out with epic advice, isn't just gonna go to the mall and ask the hottest chick there to lend him a pencil.

And the kind of guy that does get with women but suspects he's being "too nice" or "used" will eventually figure it out for himself, which always beats some bootleg PUA lifehacks. (and yes, what you're talking about IS a bootleg PUA lifehack, because despite coming across this "effect" during my studies about 10 years ago, I've only ever seen it referenced by dudes trying to give pick-up advice)

What an autist. I'm not giving the guy a life hack you sperging fuck, just general advice. It goes for both men and women.

>being nice to girls

user...i

Grab her by the pussy!

Thats what happens when a refugie, whants some white pussy.

Any advice for the guy who thinks he is being too nice or taken advantage of?

Talk about it with the girl and make a decision.

SHE WON'T GIMME ANY PUSSY!

girls secretly HATE nice guys, it's in their nature

I was very good to 1 gorl i liked ,i did many things to her ,but when i tried to ask her out she would allways refuse ,in the end i understood she is using me ,the whole time ,and i knew guy who was with her before he said that he was a total asshole to her ,thats when i got very angry now if girls ask me something i dont do them favorsi cant like they are a men.And you know?It actualy works ,now i noiticed that i have more female frends,and more girls are atracted to me.

You have to make her make (you) a chocolate milk if you want her to have sex with you,Germanistan.

wat
>I'm sorry user, but... you made me chocolate milk last augist

That's the point. Stop being nice to girls. Why do you think Chad is an asshole?

Yeah that seems like the most adult way to deal with it. Can you offer any advice for a guy who genuinely is too nice and frequently gets taken advantage of in general (not just in relationships).

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

Stop being a kekold

> chocolate milk

BLACKS CONFIRMED SUPERIOR

Immediate easy-mode solution with immediate results will be to start smoking 5gs of weed per week and watch yourself stop giving any fucks. (Many downsides)

A proper long-term solution will be to do whatever it takes to make you like yourself more.

Right in the feels. Thanks man i think you are right.

Cheer up, nigger. Life's good.

This is nothing.
I live with my ex girlfriend.
She will fuck a guy just to fuck with me if I piss her off.

I live alone and have no gf. Sometimes, I get sad and lonely, but threads like these get rid of those feelings right quick and then I remember life is good.

>What's the point of being nice to girls?
Indeed. I bet you poured that milk and even used a spoon to stir in the chocolate.

Protip: It's easy to tell if you're doing it for sex or the promise of future sex. If you wouldn't do something for a male friend, then you wouldn't do it for a girl that you have no interest in.

Im currently in the same situation

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

She's got a little of the Taylor Swift look going on here.

under rated

There isn't. Welcome to the club.

If you dont make them wet they wont fuck you user. Being nice is nice but its something that must be in addition to making them wet. Being nice alone just gets you used.

Only if its chocolate dick

Be attractive first. Be an asshile second. Fuck bitches third

cucks

Holy shit.

Not really a Sup Forums question, but where do I start? I got no game at all. I never grew up around girls and now I have no clue what women want. Well, I know they don't want me, but other than that, I don't know what woman want.

>not alone
I don't wish this on anyone user. I have to stay because I'd have to give up my dog to move out.

non-white detected

i mean why don't you just rape her and throw her in a river after ahmed?

Its my place but she would be totally fucked if i kicked her out. She has nothing and all her bridges are burned. I just cant do it.

This is a good thread

Do it. She is essentially an homeless person squatting in your house. Is she even making efforts to improve her situation?

Shes working on it, yes. It would look like i was deliberately sabotaging her out of spite if i did it now. She either needs to get even worse or get back on her feet before i would feel comfortable kicking her out.

sage

fuck off with your blog posting and talk about fucking politics, or go to a shittier

This is true. We don't trust it

if shes fucking other dudes just to spite you shes toxic and needs to leave. You don't need to put up with that. Just yesterday I got out of a relationship with my borderline gf, and only until i looked on it from another perspective I didnt even realize the manipulation and emotional control she had over me. I'm still fucked about it, but i know its the right decision. She needs to go, seriously

The fucking around with other guys part doesn't meet this criteria....?

Female perspective, if I met a dude I liked and I saw he lived in this situation, I would run for the fucking hills.

fpbp

Yeah man you are right

Exactly! I cant even get another girl because she would be gone in a heartbeat if i brought her home to this AND she would tell all her friends.

I don't understand why do you owe her anything? If she's not earning her keep with sex why are you doing this in the first place? Stop being a cuck.

Good on you squidward. Now when you meet another girl she won't immediately think you're a hopeless dishrag. And bonus you can make her feel super special when she mentally compares herself to what a raging bitch your ex was.

You got friendzoned because you were a white knighting cuck.

A woman wants a man, not a pet.