Michigan House passes strict voter ID laws thanks to Jill Stein

>Michigan’s Republican-led House on Wednesday night approved a strict voter identification proposal over strenuous objections from Democrats who argued the plan could disenfranchise properly registered voters.

>Michigan voters without photo identification could still cast a provisional ballot under the controversial legislation, but they would have to bring an ID to their local clerk’s office within 10 days of an election in order for their vote to count.

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/2016/12/07/strict-voter-law-approved-michigan-house/95127394/

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/2016/12/07/strict-voter-law-approved-michigan-house/95127394/
jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/12/09/judge-wisconsin-recount-go-forward/95197438/
lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/06/sixth-circuit-court-michigan-recount/95044646/
westernjournalism.com/philadelphia-recount-finished-clinton-picks-up-only-5-more-votes/
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1323304&page=2
cdc.gov/nchs/w2w/michigan.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vZCVHB68cuY
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
joeforamerica.com/2016/11/breaking-florida-election-employees-caught-faking-1000s-of-stolen-absentee-ballots-in-massive-voter-fraud-scheme/
thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Detroit niggers btfo.

So her plan backfired?

AHAHAHAAAAHAHA

>detroitnews.com/story/news/local/2016/12/07/strict-voter-law-approved-michigan-house/95127394/
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but muh constitutional rights to vote anownimousely ;_;

Thanks, Jill!

>4-d chess

>starting to act like a civilian country
>somehow a bad thing

I mean, I would be mad if my neighbors, random French people and Syrian refugees could vote three times on my elections, but if you like such crap, enjoy it I guess

>Michigan becomes a permanent red state

>was it your plan to get BTFOed?

Is jill /ourgirl/?
Is this some 88d chess?

Nope. This is all according to plan.

Jill don't care about Michegan, they can enact whatever ID laws they want. But right now she's made about $7 million off retarded Democrats who thought she'd do a recount. While this is a modest amount of money it's more than enough to mount serious challenges against Democrats in coastal Washington, Oregon and Northern California. This will give the Greens a base to grow up from.

This whole thing has been a scheme to make money and it has worked flawlessly.

Hows the recount going btw?

so instead of attacking the right wing the Greens are trying to attack the Democrats to take their voters.Similar to how the Republicans did to the Whigs pre civil war.

kek, based Gilf Stein is based even when she tries not to be

God, she really is a GILF

>Of course!

>Michigan House passes strict voter ID laws thanks to Jill Stein

OMG, its beautiful.

For Wisconsin:
jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/12/09/judge-wisconsin-recount-go-forward/95197438/

>"There's no question I have to deny the request for an injunction to stop the recount," Peterson said, adding that there is "virtually no chance" the recount will change the election outcome in Wisconsin.

Michigan:
lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/06/sixth-circuit-court-michigan-recount/95044646/

>In a 2-1 opinion, the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals said Goldsmith "did not abuse (his) discretion" in ruling that the start of the recount should be accelerated to Monday, from a planned start date of Wednesday.

Though that's a blow to the Michigan Republican Party, which sought to stop the recount, the ruling also contained hope for state Republicans, because it was limited to Goldsmith's action in doing away with a planned two business-day delay in starting the recount in Michigan. It didn't address whether the recount itself was lawful.

Philadelphia:
westernjournalism.com/philadelphia-recount-finished-clinton-picks-up-only-5-more-votes/

>Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein is in for some bad news regarding the electoral recount in Philadelphia — it has earned Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton only five more votes than her original total.

The recount, which began Friday, resulted in the exact same totals for Republican Donald Trump, Stein and Libertarian Gary Johnson.

Stein planned on using district-level recounts to prove to the courts there was evidence of hacking or voter fraud. If true, this would have given her evidence to proceed with a statewide recount.

Red pill me on michigan voter ID, does it actually cost an arm and a leg to get one?

These guys are seeing this as another shoah
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1323304&page=2

And what's the problem of having an ID to vote?

You need it for just about everything today.

All states should adopt this

Michigan-bros, is this rule strong enough? I mean, can illegal beaners still get valid photo ID in Michigan?
Voting is for American citizens, not for mere state residents. Unless you issue a national ID for citizens only (unlikely), I think you still have problems in Michigan, right?

100%

Jill is playing the long game and looking at 2018 and 2020. She wants the Democrats to get crushed so she can more easily present the Greens as a real lefty party. This is especially true in California where Democrats are basically cuckservative Republicans (even ultra cuck Gavin Newsom is in favor of Prop 13 a thing all leftists loathe, and Governor Brown has openly stated he wants to kill Calpers a thing the Unions are afraid of).

Even if the Greens can't actually win she wants to cause an insurgency inside the Democrats, if not nationally then inside the west coast states and Minnesota. Denying them majority power there goes a long way in obstructing the Dem party machine.

In Michigan, it's 100% dead and buried. The Michigan Supreme Court ruled 3-2 against Stein yesterday, and that is the end of it.

In Wisconsin, they're 83.43% finished counting, and Trump has actually gained three votes from his Election Night total. They will finish recounting this weekend.

On Monday, Bush-appointed judge Paul Diamond will dismiss Stein's lawsuit for Pennsylvania.

>Judge Paul S Diamond appeared skeptical that if he allowed recount to proceed that Green Party could accomplish anything meaningful in time

The deadline to be done has almost arrived, so the clock has run out for Stein in PA.

But Sven, you and I both know that niggers are too dumb to get ID, so that's raaaaaaacist.

I hate when libshits say voter ID laws are racist. Most black people have IDs. If you don't have an ID, you're a complete fuck-up and don't deserve to vote until you get your shit together.

basically trump is soon going to start asking for recounts to keep reminding butthurt people that he won

Illegals cannot get valid photo ID anywhere. Even in California, who issues AB60 cards to illegals, said cards cannot be used inside federal offices or be used to register to vote (though they can be used to purchase car insurance).

I don't know.

It should help, but what we really need to do is set up a commission to look into mail-in ballot fraud and whatever caused a Detroit precinct with 50 ballots to record 306 votes for Hillary.

>Scheme to make money

>(((Stein)))

Was there ever any doubt?

It's a lot easier if you just never trust them and assume their motivations are always:

>Fuck Goyim

>Get money

wtf I love Jill now

Wow wow wow goy, slow your roll how will all of our undocumented immigrants and poor PoC victim of phony felonies going to vote?

Dems argue any time and money cost is a tax on voting. ID doesn't cost that much and virtually everyone gets one anyway because otherwise you can't drink.

I prefer the 'Starship Troopers' condition - only a full citizen can vote. Serve and you get voting rights.

>Greens suspect fraudulent election results
>Greens demand recount
>Democrats jump on board
>State House passes voter ID law
>Supreme Court strikes down voter ID law
>Supreme Court upholds fraudulent elections
>fraudulent elections are CONstitutional

But why? That's something I would do to weaken the leftists as a whole, but how does she stand to gain?

Is she a Regan deep-cover sleeper plant?

If you can't be arsed to get a piece of photo ID, then maybe "boo-hoo disenfranchisement!1!!" is the least of your problems.

Well I assume you can drink, but not buy it in a bar or over the counter. But if someone else buys it's still possible to drink.

>In Wisconsin, they're 83.43% finished counting, and Trump has actually gained three votes from his Election Night total. They will finish recounting this weekend.

I thought it was a lot more than that.

I really hate how Dems only complaint against voter ID laws is that it disenfranchises minorities

If the minorities are too fucking stupid or incompetent to get proper voter identification, they don't deserve to vote. It's not hard get proper ID.

To get an idea of the damage Jill could cause: imagine if California's POTUS election was a three way split (R-30%, D-34% G-36%). California's 55 votes wouldn't go to the Democrat, they would narrowly be awarded to the Green candidate. This would make GOP victories significantly easier.

Considering how left cali is the votes would be D against Green and the republicans would get it harder.

cdc.gov/nchs/w2w/michigan.htm

What in the fuck it's just 46 dollars to have a birth cert express mailed to you? Dems are seriously calling this an insurmountable one time fee?

This news is almost as good as Michigan going red this year!

>Jew
>Symbol for Neo-Nazis

GOP would still need to get 270 to win, though.

That said, if no one wins a full majority, the president is elected in the house by delegations of each of the several states, but that's only happened once.

Looks like Michigan might go red next time.

>4188

So close.

But it means Michigan will probably go red in 2020.

Every election would look like Reagan's in '84 if this happened

As a republican, you know that California is a loss. But if greens win it, that is 55 less electoral votes for Dems... which would ensure republican victories on a national level.

Election workers are stuffing machines with ballots in heavily democratic polling places.

actual voters voting more than once is rare.

And you need that proof of birth to get a drivers license or job in the US.

Yup.

But how you know it's really bullshit is that if the cost is that bad, we could make getting photo ID something that was automatic at a certain age milestone. No dem proposes anything like it because no dem actually wants voter id to be accessible to the point of making it a necessity.

You don't get it, leftists don't consider modern Democrats to be liberal or progressive. Newsom won't fight Prop 13 which directly helps bourgeoisie landords, and Brown wants to destroy the state pension system and replace it with 401k matching. These are the two most obvious examples but there are many more (for example taxing new residents' incomes at a higher rate to prevent gentrification, building tenement housing for the homeless, full drug legalization etc). Also Democrats won't import refugees (hilary herself warned against it in her emails) because they're afraid of terrorism which is "racist". Also many more leftists see the Democrats in a self-inflicted decline and the Green party as a replacement.

As for Jill, she wants the money that comes with being a real political party. She's also a fucking Jew.

It's easier to achieve 270 if the Democrats cannot obtain it because a huge chunk of their votes went to a third party.

>NO REFUNDS YOU FILTHY LIBERAL GOYS
Jill is cute! jews are cute!

>controversial
>showing a goddamned piece of identification to cast a blood-won vote in matters of civics that affect the the law and populous

wew lad

>plant

Republicans weren't getting California ever again anyway- the idea is that the Democrat's electoral total would theoretically be reduced by a massive 55 votes

4d chess or screwup? It doesn't matter. Thanks, Jill!

Wew, Lad!
Jill "the red pill" Stein helped show Michigan how fucking corrupt its voting system was. There was massive amounts of voter fraud going on. So they stopped the investigation to save their ass. Now they are implementing voter-ID.

What a time to be alive.

It's not hard and the state or federal government should pay for non driver photo id, at least based on income requirements. Shuts them up abut disenfranchisement and makes it harder to defraud an election... for now.

>Green party fighting for democratic integrity

meme magic

Damn money well spent. This cunt got BTFO by her own attention whoring it sounds like

The Democratic party is out-of-touch with its voters (many of whom are insane but that's besides the point). The only reason Bernie lost the nomination is because of low supporter turnout and Trump supporters voting for Hillary to give him a weaker opponent.

I'm guessing the next step would be some sort of verification on mail-in votes. That seems like a ballot-stuffing evil pile of garbage right there.

Fucking liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=vZCVHB68cuY

4d chess. She got the money and is crippling her only enemy: the DNC.

All the Green Party needs to do is win 1 state next time and you can call that a legit win for third parties.

This is a great idea. Mandatory ID procurement + ID required to vote seems like a winning pair.

However if locations to receive state IDs are far away from where you live and you don't have a car, you're stuck with the bus. That then requires the bus system for your city/region is effective and timely; most I've seen are not those things frequently. Then comes the question of how much your ID costs.

If your right to vote is indeed a right, then the requisites to vote should also be a right. The government by state or county should be responsible then for bearing the financial costs; no one should have to pay a registration/processing fee to get documentation to access their right as an American citizen.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

i'm unironically developing a gilf fetish because of jill

>verification on mail-in votes

Holy shit, this. We need to end the majority of these full-stop.

Ive lost count of the number of times liberals have completely failed to see what is right in front of their stupid fucking faces this year

BASED GILF

NIGGERS AND SPICS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You need to include an identifier like SSN or driver's license number on the ballot envelope.

IF you were wondering, it happens and it's serious.

joeforamerica.com/2016/11/breaking-florida-election-employees-caught-faking-1000s-of-stolen-absentee-ballots-in-massive-voter-fraud-scheme/

Four or five figures, at least.

HAHAHA MI IS RED FROM NOW ON

The great part starts at about 1:30. Thanks.
Share this with SJWs everywhere.

I think Bernie lost because he was popular with college students, but not the niggers.

A democrat must win big with niggers, and Bernie (an old white Jew) just couldn't reach them. No matter how much money he offered to throw at them and no matter how hard he bent the knee to them, they went with Clinton.

They behave like a mob, and they are the first of groups to fall for media Jewry, thus they bought into Clinton hard.

If white liberals want to get someone like Bernie elected they need a new party or they need to purge the democrats, because as it stands, the attraction of the nigger mob will always over rule the "Bernies" of the party.

Basically the Bernie people are not as important to democrats and the predilections of the niggers will always be most important. The berniebros can thank the niggers for getting Hillary instead of Bernie in all honesty. But that's the price you pay for aligning with a sub-prime population group for mostly political reasons.

That's hardly foolproof. Dead voters would give your a number to use, and filling out ballots to put in stack after the envelopes are opened would get your around it.

THANKS JILL!

HAHAHA Demoshits will die and greens will become the second mainstream party hahaha

Byotiful!

You know she covers her mouth beause she has hideous yellow teeth. Seriously, it's like she sucked a million cocks and all that old knob cheese turned yellow in her mouth.

Requiring someone to "register" to vote is racist. How does one register? With a form. How does one fill out that form? With a pen. Pens cost money. Not everyone can afford a pen. Pure racism.

Y-yeah those teeth are awful...

I wonder how long it takes from death till vital statistics records the death?

>The government by state or county should be responsible then for bearing the financial costs; no one should have to pay a registration/processing fee to get documentation
Uh, you mean like the OP's linked article for MI voters? From the article, I quote:
> The legislation, as approved Thursday, includes an $8 million appropriation to finance “election modernization, voter education and implementation” of the new rules, $2 million for free birth certificates and $1 million for the free ID program

really makes you go
>hmmm, who are the real racists

Exactly. And it should be done a national scale, at the volition of individual states imo.

$8 million isn't much though, so we'll see how far they cane stretch.

The transportation issue still remains

If you're a nigger, following the law is quite literally a challenge.

What was the point of the recount exactly?

Go watch the video of black people being interviewed in Haarlem, who have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with Vote ID laws:

It's a real problem. Socials are never reused, so the number will never conflict with that of a living person.

Lists of dead people registered are published, but I don't think they're rigorously consulted.

Also, there's a lot of shady stuff going on with liberal organizations involved in registering voters; a group called FieldWorks LLC was one recent transgressor.

This discusses it pretty well.

thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/

It would be within the commerce power to give out Fed IDs but could they make the states issue state IDs? I don't know probably... maybe?

Typically I would tell Euros to get the cock out of their mouth and understand that all solutions don't have to be government issued, however in this case a free government ID would be a good thing, and it would probably save money in the long run not to mention shut down the "that's racist" nonsense.

Would the government pay for a new one though everytime a nigger lost his? (If you aren't aware the hood rabble typically don't carry a wallet, they just have all their IDs and EBT cards, cigs, lighters, blunt wraps, etc. loose in their m+f Girbaud shorts pockets.

Blacks didn't go for Hillary to the extent that they needed to in the general election either. Hillary didn't inspire black turnout like Obama did for obvious reasons. They embraced extreme identity politics with a nominee who didn't represent it all too well

Yeah there's no doubt she didn't do what she needed to in the GE with them, but in the primary, she absolutely buried Bernie with the black vote.

Which brings up the cocktail conversation of whether or not Bernie would have done better or worse in the GE... probably would have been more competitive with whites in the rust belt, but would have done even worse with blacks I assume?

Fucking kek. I love the current year.

Jill has said all long that she wanted to expose the flaws of the election system.

The democrats were silly and assumed this meant she wanted to challenge Trump's win.

They gave her ammunition without knowing her gun was pointed at them.