This image kills the Sup Forumsack

this image kills the Sup Forumsack

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The man forced me to become a crack dealer

Segregation and Gentrification? Also the war on drugs?

You're right, I think we should just genocide all niggers instead of complaining about their behavior.

>I'm so mad at whitey I'm gonna kill Jamal and steal his Xbox!
shhhheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt

definitely. gentrificatiin forces blacks to uproot themselves. and the war on drugs targets black neughborhoods way more. imagine if every middle class white kid who ever held a drug went to jail.

>war on drugs
???

So basically don't buy property in black neighborhoods?

>gentrification
>black people have a problem when white people improve their neighborhoods

And the plant is watered by negro intellect and predilection go violence

if its not gentrification they'll just bitch about "white flight." all they fucking do is complain.

already addresses in the post above yours ahmed

>their behaviour is our fault
>maybe if we act nice they'll stop looting and nigging

girlslaughing.jpg

>this pastebin kills the racially ignorant person

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

sage

>it's everybody else's fault
never fails

replace all of those "roots" with "being a nigger" and the truth is told.

Don't buy property in black neighborhoods and also don't segregate them.

I can agree with this. Parenthesis by pure coincedence seem to own all the buildings in black neughborhoods and keep em in disrepair. thats the root of gentrification

The forgot:

>Low average IQ
>The Warrior Gene
>contempt fomented by the Left & Jews

Just snip the plant with a weed whacker. Problem solved.

Black on black crime and riots are because blacks get literally black pilled (aka cuck pilled) thinking they can't make a change and that there's no way things can get better, aka nothing is my fault.

Also theirs no way (((them))) have their hands clean on it.

Is there an anti-gentrification, as in don't move into our nice profitable area that are technologically modern and not "contribute" anything other than with your skin color.

>whites are great cause of our rich history
>blacks couldn't possibly be negatively affected by their history

You Sup Forumsacks are cooked

Except blacks committed a disproportionately-large amount of crime before and during all of the supposed causes.

Why did the Irish and Chinese recover from slavery within one generation? The fucking Vietnamese assimilated in ONE GENERATION after coming from a crime-filled, war-torn country with entirely different cultural norms.

Whites are great because they are genetically superior, their cultural superiority is only a logical result of this inherent quality.

Uhh...I don't...That's maybe a little contradictory

Yeah I'm sure slavery still affects you 4 generations later. I'm sure it's all slavery's fault that most blacks are lazy and incompetent and barely try to improve themselves.
Oh wait.

They committed crime before slavery?

What was the crime gringo? Being black? Uneducated cracker

T. Unsuccessful (besides being privileged) white male

Can't commit a crime if there are no laws :^)

Well, okay, you can live in black neighborhoods only if you make less than the current residents and have no plans to improve your standing.

Hi Tyrone aren't you supposed to be at your McDonald's shift right now?

No we rely on high property values and zoning laws to prevent that.

But fear not there is something called Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule. The government can decide that a neighborhood is not diverse enough and rezone the place to allow for section ape housing, thus driving down the value of the surrounding area

Nah I'm actually too busy breeding you whiteys out of existence

>slavery
might have died early on if not for the state

>jim crow
>segregation
state enforced, voluntary segregation is different and not a big problem imo

>war on drugs
started by the state

>gentrification
the state, without asinine property taxes (thanks progressives) blacks and whites alike could better control their own equity without being robbed and forced to sell to wealthier interests

>housing discrimination
does seem to be a problem, at least where it isn't people crying wolf after being rejected due to other factors (credit, income), but it is definitely more prevalent where rent controls are in place due to the state

>police brutality
worsened the state being lobbied by public sector unions

>discriminatory policing
blacks more likely to be encountered by police, but less likely to be killed by them for fear of having their lives destroyed

but still, the state

>black on black crime
cultural degeneracy amplified by the state

>riots
cultural marxism

>constantly shifting the blame

You can use as many silly buzzwords as you want, I still believe that being a drug dealer is a choice and not something the white man decided for you yet again.

Man, if I was black, I'd be furious that liberals treat me with such disdain that I'm not even able to choose to be a moral individual...it's all the work of someone else.

Gentrification? RACIST! because you are raising the property value and quality of life of a dead community at the expense of supplanting the noble negro!

White flight? RACIST! Because you are lowering the property value by abandoning the community of the troubled and marginalized noble negro!

This

I'm bored to spot blatant fallacies in left propaganda. You should do your own homework, not rely on Sup Forums for reviews and corrections. There are no "intellectuals" left on the progressive side? You are supposed to be the people with higher IQ.

>niggers think this is how to make food

>the sins of the past is justification for me to commit crime today

>white people enslaved my ancestors 200 years ago
>haha better shoot Jamal in the face for looking at me cockeyed

Something about this logic seems a bit off.

it forces housing prices to a more realistic level and the 'Groes realize they actually have to get jobs that can pay the bills, which might require education beyond high school dropout

>things that happened centuries to decades ago and are, arguably, applicable only to a fringe section of cases to those that may still exist like housing "descrimination".

The Chinese came under strict laws that were clearly racist in intent and still managed to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and become doctors within two to three generations with absolutely nothing but the clothes on their back and a good work ethic.

What excuse do affirmative action having niggers have?

>only if you make less than the current residents
Hard to do when they don't work.

>discriminatory policing
>the police tend to hang around where most of the crime is
>STOP NOTICING THAT WE'RE DOING A SHITLOAD OF CRIME

>police brutality
>play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>housing discrimination
>landlords notice that when they let to a certain demographic their property gets wrecked, and stop doing that

>gentrification
>our shitty neighbourhoods become slightly less shitty
>this is a bad thing somehow

>segregation
>It's now at the point where they are demanding it themselves, see complaint about gentrification

>war on drugs
>still undecided on that

>jim crow
>not a thing today.

>slavery
>not a thing for an even longer time, to the point that no one alive even remembers someone who was a slave...

>iz all whiteyzzz faultt, we dindu niffuin, we izz gud boizzz
>what is personal responsibility

oy vey

In reading order,
>abolished generations ago
>also abolished generations ago
>not race-specific whatsoever
There are tons of white people that were and are affected by the war on drugs. Unlike nigs, many of them go on to improve their communities and practice peaceful activism when they are released.
>also abolished generations ago
>gentrification is a non-issue
Poor people are used to moving, I would know having spent many years being broke as fuck and living amongst other poor people, not in some white (((bohemian))) """low income area""". The only people affected by gentrification are the ones too stupid to move a few miles.
>the real estate market is corrupt as fuck and screws EVERYONE over, not just the blackies
>coons aren't the only victims of police brutality
Also why does every basketball american act like they personally have been beaten by police when they haven't?
>discriminatory policing is caused by black crime and riots

At least you acknowledge that you're trying your hardest, that way when we decide to actually hunt you down like the SS in WWII, you wont be asking, "w-wwhy!? i-i-i dindu nuffin!", you will know what you did, and we will know what you did.

>things that happened hundreds of years ago force me to become a criminal
>war on crime forces me to become a criminal
>normal people avoiding people who are statistically more likely to be criminals when looking for a house forces me to become a criminal
>the police doing their job forces me to become a criminal
>the police treating the group of people statistically more likely to kill with brutality forces me to become a criminal

bix nood

>>slavery
>might have died early on if not for the state
I thought this too for a while, but I'm not too sure for a while.

>>police brutality
>worsened the state being lobbied by public sector unions
Do explain.

I agree with you about pretty much everything else. Funny how it took until the state decided to 'help' African Americans that things really went down the shitter.

Maybe you should go teach the niggers how to not flaunt drug use in strict anti-drug areas.

Are you REALLY going to pretend any of this shit is valid?

>teach
>niggers

it doesn't check out, just like this whole thread

>Maybe you should go teach the niggers

user...

>Gentrification
>Oh no! Rising property values and increased safety are destroying the neighborhood!
t. Only a nigger.

>Rising property values
>Can no longer afford to live there

That's their issue.

liberals r nuts

How do you own property outright and not able to afford the property taxes? Even if your annual amount skyrocketed to 5k, even 10k it less than rent and definitely less than a mortgage.

Why does having to move to different areas every few decades increase poverty?

>x(goverment) put law against drugs since they hurt people
>y respect the law and get no problem
>z dont respect it and get punished
This is wrong?

Maybe if white drug users killed and stole to support their habbits.

>y respect the law and have no problem
>y respecting the law
Good one

It is wrong when the government incentivises them to break those laws.

The government specifically does the opposite Damo.

Abolitionist rhetoric led the Southern elite to double down on slavery, which would mean expansionism westward (and potentially into Latin America) as the cotton fields of the old south were depleted.

Also, black slaves in the early 19th Century south were developing a lot of freedom and autonomy, educating themselves, and pursuing their own goals/business (at the slaveowner's discretion). Then fucking Nat Turner happened, and a lot of draconian laws were introduced to put a stop to it all.

>Do explain

Police unions lobby politicians that will give them more funding and weaponry and won't breathe down their necks so much with respect to the way they conduct themselves.

They also discriminate against high-IQ applicants to ensure that their hires don't question things and go along with whatever they're told.

The more unruly a community becomes, the more power the police get - in Chicago, for instance, the police played gangs against each other just to secure more funding. When the gangs caught on and attempted to make peace and join forces in politics, the ringleaders were assassinated by the FBI, operating jointly with the police.

Y and Z are generic people
How?

Is forcing them to stay at home, unemployed incentivising them to not deal drugs?

Human beings are naturally inclined to work, and if all legal avenues are unavailable, dealing drugs and pimping are some of the few alternatives.

>forcing them to stay at home

Really makes me think.

Nope. It'll come back.

No law exist that force them to stay at home
Also here unemployed people dont start selling drugs or become ping

Yeah, let's all pretend that if we all came from the ghetto, we'd beat our natural environment against all odds.

No matter how little sympathy you have for African Americans, you have to admit that if you were some random negro from the hood it would be really hard to actually get anywhere at all.

"beating environmental odds" and "the government literally forcing blacks to stay home and not work" are completely different things you fucking mong

please form a coherent thought based in reality and get back to me with something resembling an argument

protip you wont

Truth

How did they end up in the ghetto?
Why when we had rifle they still had stick?
Why they never developed an Empire?
Why in Africa right now with the European infrastructure they cant still build a country?
After ww2 Italy,Germany and Japan were left to ashes,now you can see all of them in the G7
Why cant nigger do the same?

No laws force them to stay at home, but they have the odds stacked against them with shitty schooling, minimum wages and welfare.

Also, I'm pretty sure you guys have a large problem with the mafia in the south.

That's how gardens are made you keep cutting the weeds back or just cover the niggers in concrete.

Yes,we have big problem in the south and yet a lot of people in the south can became rich,also we dont blame other people for it
Its our fault and we are going to solve it ourself

I thought that you'd see through the hyperbole.

I mean surely you didn't think that I thought there was a law that stopped blacks from working legally, did you?

I don't dispute that

I do dispute that this is the fault of the white man and not the Blacks themselves. It's not like they get put into ghettoes- they move into areas and turn them into ghetoes. I live in Milwaukee, the entire northside is a nigger ghetto, when at one point it was the heart of Polish/German working class families.

>blacks can't be held responsible for their actions
again with this shit

sage

>I thought that you'd see through the hyperbole.
How? It was your entire argument.

>none of these roots are present in africa
>african niggers are even dumber and more violent than american niggers
really activates my almonds

You forgot to put a root with lower IQ then Herambre

>How did they end up in the ghetto?
Poor schooling, minimum wages, welfare.
>Why when we had rifle they still had stick?
Geographical factors.
>Why they never developed an Empire?
Depends on what you class an empire as, but the same as before.
>Why in Africa right now with the European infrastructure they cant still build a country?
Africa is far from being develloped well enough culturally to look anything like Europe.
>After ww2 Italy,Germany and Japan were left to ashes,now you can see all of them in the G7, why cant nigger do the same?
Same as before.

rly made me thnk

>He thinks whites invented slavery

saged

>gentrification
Damn us for making a black middle class

>disregarding every post I made about factors that weren't this imaginary law that you thought I believed it
Alright mate.

Everywhere throughout the world Blacks are regarded as the slave race, by the Greeks, the Romans, the Phoenicians, the Arabs, the Persians, and yes, even the Jews.

Think about it. Why?

>geographical factors
Nordic evolved in a far asher enviroment than Africa
>Africa is far from being develloped well enough culturally to look anything like Europe.
We left them our infrastucture that we build for us,and nobody said that they must be developed like us,only maybe use them to not look like a shithole
Also you just admitted that we are culturraly superior to them

You're yet to respond to me with an actual argument, even this post isn't an argument.

I think we deserve partial blame.

It completely comes down to what individuals beliefs were rather than the colour of your skin.

I can hardly see how white abolitionists or those opposed to minimum wages could be blamed for where blacks are today.

I fucking hate weeds

How do you niggers explain then that under Slavery and under Segregation black crime was lower, divorce rates where lower and black families stayed together for longer?

Also Police Brutality affects whites as well. And the war on drugs, stop doing drugs niggers.

Below all that:

"Negroids have an average IQ one standard deviation below that of Caucasoids."

>Africa is far from being develloped well enough culturally to look anything like Europe.

but humanity arose in Africa. if anything they had more time to do it. There's no excuse.

It has nothing to do with Welfare and single motherhood though!

>Jim Crow
80% of the black population wasn't even alive for Jim Crow

>Nordic evolved in a far asher enviroment than Africa
Yet they lived in a far closer proximity to environments where progress could take place.
>We left them our infrastucture that we build for us,and nobody said that they must be developed like us,only maybe use them to not look like a shithole
It's hard to expect that given that they're so far behind.
>Also you just admitted that we are culturraly superior to them
So?