Your daily reminder ;)

Your daily reminder ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

godandscience.org/apologetics/why_are_scientists_atheists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ted Cruz went to Harvard

>tfw I don't use image macros with letters and words on them to over inflate my self worth

feels good man

I guess the dude who invented Calculus wasn't that smart then

The more religious you are, the less likely you are to burn in hell.

Your daily reminder ;)

then you get smarter and realize life is a simulation so there must be a creator

This

unfortunately, it wont go the other way. Taking away religion won't make dumb people smarter, just less able to determine what they should do.

An age-old truth. obviously the smartest, whitest, people on earth can behave fine without god. I would say that the existence of very very dumb races and the sympathy of intelligent people has still doomed the smart people.

Well no shit sherloc.

Guess I'm a doll for ball now

Le nuclear science god man

checked

>Who is Sir Isaac Newton?

low intelligence -- unironically believing in a religion

mid intelligence -- realizing religion is manmade and being an edgy atheist

high intelligence -- realizing religion is manmade but seeing the value of it from the standpoint of civilization building

fully woke -- unironically believing in kek and using meme magic to change reality

I guess Muslims Mexicans and blacks aren't very smart then ,':^)

Please post your name and address so I can send over some Islamic "advisors" to school you.

Very true. On that note, the more intelligent you are, the more Liberal you tend to be.

That's actually correct. I am intelligent, therefore I don't believe in Christianity, Islam or Holocaust.

That's right ;)

daily reminder Paul describes what is happening right now from 2000 years ago

Romans chapter 1
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Proofs? Oh wait your an atheist. Aka "I'm smarter than le religon dur hur." Yet you believe every piece of propaganda on the internet. Fuck you and your lies.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

>very intelligent
>not religious at all
>still believe in god
Checkmate, cucks.

interesting source their pedro

>inb4 college opinion polls

yeah, post stamping women and non-whites through indoctrination school rly makes u think

This graph also predicts Hillary will win 98%. I mean I used to support trump but then they drew a graph and now I'm a #hillshill.

this was 4 u btw

139 iq
Russian orthodox
(???)
Also where the fuck did they get this fucking poll rate like seriously journalism 101 is making sure that polls are actually legitimate and wide reaching

>1 post by this ID

>high IQ = low common sense

Until you realize your life is a shallow mess and religions hold a ton of wisdom. Grow up. All my atheist friends are idiots who think they're deep.

Amen Brother. Fedora Lords were blown out hundreds of years ago and it's their own ego that blinds them to the facts of this matter.

They're going the same way as the pushers of this ideology, the Fallen ones who originally rejected God, into the lake if they do not humble themselves and turn to God and his Son.

Amen and God bless you brothers and sisters of the Lord.

This.

Look at this idiot uses words like behave fine or should do when he rejects the notion of the divine.
He doesn't even understand the The Universe's metaphysical nature would be the divine and therefore God.

Nah, most of these modern "intelligent" persons are just edgelords feel superiority because they feel unique being agnostics/atheists.

Look the pic I posted, Christian scientists who still retained their faith despite of their contribution to science.

Tell me OP, what have you contributed to science, any branch, just to make your point valid? Even modern scientists now believe that there must be a God that created all things (string theory).

Except it stops at 106 IQ which is barely above average.

This

>Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
Coal burning.

That's pretty euphoric Hans

If being Intelligent you mean a liberal nu males that is more than happy of being castrated with chemicals while his wife is raped by a gang of somalian niggers, then I don't want to be intelligent ever.

That's Islamophobic hate speech. Reported.

>The Universe's metaphysical nature would be the divine and therefore God
I'd rather live in godless Norway with no other humans on earth than Alabama with no other humans on earth and with everyone loving christ.

Add Isaac Newton to that picture.

>Albert (((Einstein)))
concluded, my man

I get A+ from chemistry ;)

the blacker you are the higher the likelihood of believing in ghosts ;)

>Muh Harvard

Lol his name is bacon.

define intelligence, (((you))

The church group at my university says otherwise.

I don't understand the relevancy, but ok.

very untrue and false statement.

Fucking euphoric toothpaste

The more intelligent you are, the less black you tend to be.

Says the book written by sand Jews. Good goy

>noun
>1.
>the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

prove it

godandscience.org/apologetics/why_are_scientists_atheists.html
This addresses scientists.

None of that contradicts OPs statement though.

And the less religious you tend to be, the less you care for human life.

I kind of addresses one of the arguments used to support his statement.

Even then it's just one massive appeal to power logical fallacy. Let's not even get started on the indoctrination is universities which explains their massive liberalization.

>I kind of addresses one of the arguments used to support his statement.
nope

Fact: the more dick you suck, the less religious you are

>the more intelligent you are, the less black you tend to be

That's a good thing. Niggers and shitskins are a blight on humanity.

>inb4 muh soul
>inb4 tho shalt not kill
>inb4 tolerance and we is all the same

Based on what observations?
Plenty of the people on the Manhattan project were religious.

Why is every religous Person is bringing this up. It's simply not true, or is hating gays pro human life lol?

Therefor, the more religious you are the more black you tend to be
QED

I will laugh my ass of at you burning in hell for all eternity.

Except that counter argument also applies to your own kindred.

It literally says people aren't becoming atheists because of their intellect.

This responds to the root of what his argument attempts to apply, which is all that actually matters.

I say this in the nicest sense of the word. You're autistic.

Are you implying they didn't care for human life? They were trying to end a war without needing millions of more people to die.

The very concept of "gay" is anti-human life, as you cannot produce more as such.

>It literally says people aren't becoming atheists because of their intellect.
and?

That's it.

OP's argument is dumb. That's all there is to it.

False

Of the 10 most intelligent people in the world 8 are religious
And 6 of those are Christians

They didn't care for human life at all.
They had a fucking pool on whether the trinity test would ignite the atmosphere and destroy the whole fucking planet.

>OP's argument is dumb.
What argument? He just stated a fact. You just got butthurt over it.

>hurr, it doesn't mean anything because maybe smart people don't become atheist because they are smart. You can't prove they do.

>They had a fucking pool on whether the trinity test would ignite the atmosphere and destroy the whole fucking planet.
and they were pretty fucking certain it wouldn't.

>Pretty certain that you aren't going to destroy all life on earth
That is still fucking terrible.

Only if you're some pussy faggot.

Doing anything new in physics has some risk of something unexpected happening.

Not to mention they were racing against the Nazi's to build the first bomb. So as if they really had much of a choice anyways.

>hurr, it doesn't mean anything because maybe smart people don't become atheist because they are smart. You can't prove they do.
That wasn't even the article's argument.

What argument? He just stated a fact?
He wasn't just stating a fact that was obviously an attempt at making an argument. If you can't understand this you are clearly autistic.

Said nobody ever. Any "wisdom" you could get from religion, you can get elsewhere.

>Using adolescent opinions to demonstrate a link between intelligence and liberalism

Oh god this is priceless, you people really are irredeemable

Very funny, like the thing your god doesn't want you to eat ahmed

>He wasn't just stating a fact that was obviously an attempt at making an argument.
That's some impressive mental gymnastics friendo.

Of course a calvinist would post that

Christian =/= christianity

I am an atheist, but I still call myself a christian to avoid discrimination.

Ever heard of "Bhagavad Gita"?

You are so ignorant it hurts.

Hindus predicted what Paul "predicted" CENTURIES before he was born.

But of course you HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT and won't even try to learn about it.

Then why do all "intelligent" urban liberals follow the church of multiculturalism?

How about you kill yoursef, faggot?

Insert that quote, the first sip of natural sciences will make you an athiest, and at the bottom of the glass you'll find God.

continue enjoying your technology built entirely from knowledge of newtonian mechanics
brought to you by isaac newton, a christian

Your occasional reminder that correlation is not causation.

map of religiosity

Nazi Germany halted work on the bomb because of the very chance it could destroy the whole planet. No point in having lebensraum if there's nobody to live there.

Unexpected and potentially cataclysmic are two entirely different things. There hasn't been a more reckless scientific project before or since.

map of IQ

Wow thats cucked dude pretend to be someone you dont want to be

>tfw too intelligent to be religious

fucking hell how does religion spawn so many idiots?