how can Sup Forums recover??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-c0eWjZ4hg
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PmCtc5NQMbU
youtube.com/watch?v=MWprUWlSqCs
youtube.com/watch?v=6mWeuQeaPCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't give ad revenue to historical revisionism and genocide denial.

trump peasants will defend this

(((Alex Jones)))

post more tits

When will the conspiratards kill themselves off already?

ouch

You know you're dog shit when even superlib Serj Tankian would say you're a fucking retard and have justification.

More Fake News about how the Armenian Genocide never happened? No thanks.

fpbp

cenk apologize to the armenians right now you genocidal roachfuck

GET OFF THE STAGE...you naughty, naughty boy.

>I'M BETTER THAN YOU!

Why are you on Sup Forums? This place is like holocaust denial central.

It must be sad to be someone who is so ashamed of their god given body that they have a surgical operation on their face.

You will be a failed state within 4 years Pablo

We're talking about real genocides here

Armenian genocide actually happened though

We prefer the term holocaust realist.

Armenian genocide never happened you racist fat fuck.

Who cares what she thinks I'd rather fuck her

>OF COOOOOOURRRRSSEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=o-c0eWjZ4hg

Kek

She looks exactly like my mother and I'm Iranian

The holocaust wasn't genocide, it was necessary.

DONT GIVE TYT CLICKS

Oh no

this is the only TYT video I click

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Printed in The American Almanac, August 25, 1997.

His Royal Virus

Reported by Deutsche Press Agentur (DPA), August, 1988.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

youtube.com/watch?v=PmCtc5NQMbU

No ad rev for the turkroach, but thank you for the gif. I used to fuck a similar looking cunt. She went on to get a PhD in feminist cunt.
MFW she can't change the fact that I came in her dozens of times.

For the record, I find anything that gets reported on the Alex Jones wanting objective analysis since he -IS- Alex Jones, and I'm sure there's at least a dozen or so stories he runs which are total BS.

He's a league ahead of TYT though, who vehemently deny the Armenian Massacre with wanton abandon, play apologists for the establishment Democrats, and never ever invite guests onto their show, because if they did their BS narratives would burst and they would be ruined.

The Young Turks - Denying the Armenian Massacre since 2002

No one is saying no Jews were killed but give an argument on why they still shouldn't. I'll let you fester on that.

Do you block ads on Sup Forums?

why do they keep bullying a humble water filter saleman ?
WHY ??

Sandy Hook

Zohar

fake news narrative

z'dar always had that face didn't he? He might have had work done in his later years but that is his real jaw I thought.

So some rich people with connections live in the same area and send their children to the same school. Wtf is up with this shit? And what about the other 50+ parents?

You guys are fucking morons.

yeah I'm sure they're connections to politicians are just coincidences

Oh lots of jews died due to shitty living conditions in the camps, but it wasn't six gorillion and they weren't systematically gassed/roasted by nazis.

I'll never understand why you'd let the "dumb broad" be part of your staff when she's ugly as hell. Maybe she's good for a turk considering she shaves.

Last chance

reply to this and I will post my paystubs and bank account movements, proving I am hired by the Russian government. Also I will post a screenshot of our proxy layer software.

Those digits though

Three of the 50+ parents in a wealthy area have a connection with a politician. That is literally a fucking coincidence.

That is not suspicious, use your brain.

this is what happens when a 6 thinks they're a 10

>use your brain to accept things exactly as you see them

what an ironic post

>tfw i dress like Alex Jones
Kill me

i'll never get this stance. I agree it wasn't 6 million that were killed, maybe even less than half of that figure. However you can't deny the Jews were systematically targeted for their ethnicity.

>arguments given?
>none
>just insults

ya its real. it is a genetic defect called Cherubism.

Who even is she? Shes nobody! She has no interesting background, shes not a particularly good speaker, shes average looking and she doesnt really have anything interesting to say.

It's really amazing to me that she gets any kind of spotlight at all. Goes to show you dont need to have any talent to get viewers, just good marketing I suppose.

>>use your brain to accept things exactly as you see them

What does that mean? If i see a green thing does that mean it is red then?

Jesus christ. That is some stupid edgy shit.

>mfw

isnt it ~ 6% of people believe the msm?
do they think everyone will just change their minds when the msm is the only ((news)) left?

youtube.com/watch?v=MWprUWlSqCs

SAM HYDE BTFO

You're right champ. Everything is as exactly as simple as it appears.

youtube.com/watch?v=6mWeuQeaPCA

3:00

we should start calling Ana gogi

>Ana will never spank you and then hatefuck you hard with a strapon for being a naughty deplorable

It sad that she just looked like a normal person before. Now her nose is so thin that she looks like some kind of bird/alien.

Awwwww shit. had to throw in an anti gun dig. Almost had me but you just had to go against guns. That shows you for the deceitful bitches that you are. You can't have our guns. You don't get to genocide anyone Cenk.