dailystormer.com/how-to-be-a-nigger-on-twitter/

Create infighting and panic among black twitter users

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Create infighting and panic among black twitter users

Just like in real life, huh

potential for spreading fake hate crimes is there too

I'm gonna roleplay as a black dad and chastise some blacks.

massive LULZ

then we get this

and lol

Kekekeke

absolutely subversive

Subversive

also the goal is to destroy Twitter as a platform
if we're not allowed on Twitter, we will destroy it

This is genius

Double down on insinuating their friends are snitches/said they were gay together
You can cause shootings really easily

But they look nothing alike? The one on the right is similar, but has a completely different ear?

As if they will ever check when there's a narrative to spread

By the time someone has noticed they'll be invested - then you accuse the doubters of being uncle toms, snitches or alt rights since 'u finna back raysis azz copz'

This is just more reason to believe Daily Stormer is controlled opposition.
This is literally our version of ''whatcha doing, rabbi''

What the fuck?
Why do we have to fake this shit? Do we not have enough anti-white niggers on twitter? Just write in ''white people'' in the twitter search bar, you'll see hundreds of thousands of nigger racists calling for genocide.
Why are they doing this in public? Why would you announce your plans in a public site?

All they're doing is fueling this narrative of ''fake news''. Now whenever some nigger is talking shit normies are going to think ''oh, that's one of those fake accounts by those Daily Stormer nazis''.

This is beyond dumb.
Daily Stormer is a controlled opposition.
Andrew Anglin is not even white. Just look at him. He is at least 40% black.

Fake jew>fake nigger
@EfraimL1949

Sounds legit

Me, Tyron, me scared, me flatmate, who said nazi took my food stams.

The point is to wreck chaos so normies cant tell truth from fake anymore.

This will make them actually seek out the truth instead of gobbling up media lies.

We arent allowed on twitter, so we destroy it.

Kek is the god of chaos.

>there are people on this board right now who are not LARPing as militant black supremacists to discredit all their ideas

>le anglin is a fed meme

Shoo shoo JIDF

This is not chaos. This just makes it more black and white for the normies
All this does is confirm the bias against right wingers, they're going to see shit like this and they'll just confirm that evil nazis are the bad guys and they're trying to fake anti-white sentiments.

If you want chaos just keep posting your actual opinions.
Right now SJWs are calling for literal genocide as EBIL NAZIS are talking perfect sense and are more peaceful than tolerant liberals. It fucks with normie heads.

He just keeps getting away with it.

the point is that niggers are stupid and easy to rile up. look at the entire niggerlivesmatter movement

nice going, now we will have to have our twitter acct sync'd to our SSN, fingerprints and DNA sample. Stop giving them excuses to regulate the internet into oblivion

>black dad
As if any nigger would believe that.

stop being a little bitch

how about you fuck my gay asshole, faggot

>All this does is confirm the bias against right wingers, they're going to see shit like this and they'll just confirm that evil nazis are the bad guys and they're trying to fake anti-white sentiments.
Might be, but they also won't know who to listen to anymore, since that brave woman of color freedom fighter could turn out to be an evil nazi.

Three wings, tanned bro. One that talks sense, one that subverts, one that's militant.

Niggers think all white people look the same anyway

Whites are fallen angels come to torment humanity.

They are demons along with their jewish overlords.

Schadenfreude tbph

Deep down they both know they're dammed for all eternity, times almost up.

>dailystormer

Literally a stormfag

Do you not listen to Stormfront Radio?

Why does Sup Forums not call in? It's a daily show!!!

I read that you can terrify a lot of black men by taking off your belt because it gives them a flashback to their dad beating them half to death.

Is this true?

>their dad

>I have two exams tomorrow
>better blow smoke before I fail and give away the secret that blacks are less intelligent

>stormfag
When will nupol rebbitors leave?

You saw what they did to Cosby for that

We should really take the war to white men and women. Create stories saying letting white men around your children is a form of child abuse. White women that date white men are enabling racists or racist themselves. I bet the niggers spics and jews would retweet the fuck out of shit like that. Could break the spell on a lot of white people.

>Could break the spell on a lot of white people.
this is all i want along with traitors to hang senpai

All those MAGA black accounts are whites. And there are many who troll the likes of deray and shaun whitey.
I just lurk and kek

you think that guy looks like a nigger? what?

If enough stories like this get around it will force white women into fucking thinking for once in their lives. They will have a hard time calling their whole family racists. They will be forced into a choice if the minority masses push these narratives.

Nigger-on-Nigger micro-agression is the biggest problem in America.

>Well, their murder rate, theft rate, and abysmally low IQs are also problems.

A lot of ALT-RIGHTers have said, with some conviction, that at least one of the "Storm" sites is a Jewish put-up job. Funded by the Jew in order to make the white man and woman look bad.

Ultimately the Jew wants to pit the Black family against the White family.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

>inb4 this used to ban legit minority for wrongthink

the fake news at it again

>Daily Stormer

Jews and Niggers want to hurt whites. And neither race has a scintilla of gratitude in their souls.

>Sup Forums intellectual

>hood girl
>scared of whitey in a truck
no hau eye no ur not hood

White liberals have been doing this forever under the minstrel show guised as "black twitter".

dis gon be gud

go back to r ed dit and take your bs pic with you

>Sup Forums intellectual

>the /lit/ is really smart thing
don't you have some weed from last week's buy left to smoke

>homies dindunuffin

NIGGER ALERTNESS THREAD.

Share your awareness, anons.