Tfw not a facelet

>tfw not a facelet

Did you win the genetic lottery, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

viriculture.com/faces-part-6-theories-explaining-modern-dentofacial-deformities/
viriculture.com/book/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Not only genetic lottery, but also environment lottery, as you can see by background.

Just showed this to my wife and she preferred the far right face.

What does this mean?

What is the deal with the rugs?

It means you're a cuck.

HAHAHAHAHA british rape baby

This, jokes aside, why do Russians have rugs stapled to the walls?

My face is more in the middle so I'm going to get cucked by some facelet?

to cover up the exposed asbestos leaking from cracks in the wall

Russian meme. Rug was very rare and prestigious thing to have during USSR, and people used to stack them at home at any chance to get one and hang them on a walls when there is no more space on a floor. They also help to make rooms warmer.

Insulation.

Rug protecting the wall from the dirt. mom told me/

jk, you're good

Women prefer different features depending on their menstrual cycle. When they're ready to go prego, they prefer more masculine features IIRC.

Nope, I have a strong jaw, and big brown eyes, but I have an Arab nose, and an Anglo set of teeth. Oh, and my light brown hair is balding at the top.

Doesn't bother me though, as I'm not a woman. I'm still confident enough to bang most chicks.

This is just a photo taken with different camera lenses. sage and reported

Why don't you just insulate the walls?

She's on her period so would that support or go against your statement?

>doesn't look like this
>thinks he has a chance at reproducing
LMAOING @ UR LIFE

This is a meme, tradition. Don't try to understand this by rational thinking.

>Tfw androgynous but people say I like scary
They also say I'm very good looking idk what to think

Why did you take that it in zero gravity?

And?
A sheet of insulating foam is far cheaper and more effective than Persian rugs.

Also,your map ignores stuff like the gulfstream and what not.

Maybe she's a closet dyke? I dunno, just fuck her silly.

Mate, where is your chin?

it is insulated, it's just extra protection

people say i look like a dinosaur

It's traditional thing, plus it zeros the echo on the walls and drowns out sound so when papa Vlad and mama Olga go at it at night little Ivan doesn't hear it.

>weak chin
>balding
>bad eyesight

At least I'm """"white""""

>that cold as fuck area above India

Russian stealth technology

now that you point it out, isn't SA on a giant mountain why is it so warm there besides the mountains at the chile argentine border

It supports the argument. Look up fertile days on google. Right now she's on her period which is basically her most "you better act like a little beta bitch and bring me ice cream" phase. When she starts ovulating (do not confuse this with menstruation) she'll want a manly man.

That's so mountainous there's no rainforest to insulate the heat unlike south america.

i rarely see guys with masculine chins though. i'm a chinlet myself but i see everyone around me as chinlets too. is it something in the water?

Reminder that mouth breathing in childhood and puberty is what create a weak chin and jawline. If your parents didn't knock that disgusting habit out of you as a child, then you have them to thank for it. Nose breathing encourages proper tension in the face and tongue position at the ceiling of the mouth against the front teeth. Mouth breathers are literally sub human.

Even when running and other aerobic exercises, nose breathing is superior.

Why would anyone breath with their mouth, it just makes my mouth dry and horrible wtf.

cool hat

Habits formed in childhood when you don't know any better, likely from an outside force like constant stuffy nose from allergy or something. Even if that force disappears, the habit remains. The tongue remains at the bottom of your mouth for optimal air flow through it when mouth breathing, and this habit persists even when sleeping. It also gives you bad breath.

I asked how to reduce my natural redness in my cheeks (looks like I blush, am male), I was told by a nurse that I should try breathing through my mouth more often.

I was 14. Mouth breathing is impossible. So I gave up mouth breathing and just accepted the blush.

>Reminder that mouth breathing in childhood and puberty is what create a weak chin and jawline.

This is true, but someone who never once breathed through their mouth and still have a weak chin and jawline. You need BOTH genetics and posture.

>Mercator projection

So I guess this is the power of Slovakian education.

mirin' those carpets

Mike pence?

>Posting someone else's picture on 4chins
You're an asshole

Women prefer feminine features on men because their whole goal is to turn men into women with feminine penises
Its also what the Jews have been pushing for the past 100 years(longer if you count the chivalry as feminine, which it is)

I think I have an average face.

I actually mouth breathed all the time growing up because I had very bad allergies until my late teens. My jawline is very defined, maybe my genetics are just good. After all I am white.

He has a dirty sand coon beard
He is mutt

>an anonymous poster is posting a whited out face without even claiming it's him
>he's an asshole

I don't think you belong here.

no, sorry, it's 100% genetic

>american anthropologists
thanks for the laff

>2016
>not mewing
Wew

I'm around average I think

Ayyy

whatever cools you off paco

What do you think, Sup Forums?

Is this the reason why a croation youtuber can't stop talking about how mighty the rugs are ?

>thw nigga stole my chin

macaulay culkin?

seems like you would know where to buy meth

Looks like a future school shooter. Why do we have such weirdos on here?

yes.

You have that holocaust bone structure

I had to google what that is. It's just keeping the tongue at the roof of the mouth and only nose breathing with your mouth shut, also chewing gum. Everyone should be naturally doing that for 98% of their day besides the chewing gum part, because that's the natural breathing method.

Thanks.

it's just the neck?

>genetic
no

viriculture.com/faces-part-6-theories-explaining-modern-dentofacial-deformities/

viriculture.com/book/

Yet you never drew a dime

>sideways
what are you hiding Mr. Lanza?

My meth.

>102328213
hey guys its leafy here with a

>brand
>new
>videeew

He looks pretty retarded on the far right picture to be fair.

Face symmetry is all messed up

I made out alright. Thanks for the genes G-money.

Pretty good f I dare say so

Lose weight

Is the thickness of your jaw really all that determines how attractive/masculine your face is?

>Handsome face
>Manlet tho

It's meh.

>tfw average
>tfw beard genetics are shit so won't be able to cover up my babyface till I'm thirty.

again, highly recommend

>aesthetic weeb

has science gone too far?

Among other things

2bh if there was some apocalyptic situation and I had to choose to follow one of these three guys I would choose the one in the middle.

Far left looks mentally impaired and immature while far left looks naive and weak. Middle looks trustworthy and confident

Eat shit nigger, posting someone else's pic on this site is a dick move by all accounts
Whores are fine but there are boundaries
Italian and Greek facial hair used to resemble what the Spanish and Austrians have not that kebab Pune looking shit

Yes my jaw and chin make me look like that superhero with the fatass chin from fairy odd parents

You can easily get that much difference in a face just by changing the camera lens.

I lift three times a week, fuck off.

It's all about the stryations

far right looks naive and weak*

>TFW you take portraits with 24mm & 35mm

Dident say you couldn't be strong.

Yes, I did. I have highly masculine features with Roman/Germanic undertones facially speaking. Pic related is me.

You look like the most average person ever. Like you should be in a black business suit with a black tie walking to work in new york.

Lol you're a piggy

Thanks.
I just want to fit in

Rate?

>I have highly masculine features with Roman/Germanic undertones facially speaking

Damn, you sorda look like Ben Affeck, user.

>Tfw born with a masculine face and could have been a pretty good looking guy
>tfw born a tranny
Is this some sort of sick joke?

I actually work from home for Comcast call center I'm doing it right now.

you forgot your fedora